Dr. Ingrid Julie Chua-Manalo, MD

Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation ·  Female · Age 60

Dr. Chua-Manalo

Dr. Ingrid Julie Chua-Manalo, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Chesterfield, MI. She graduated from University Of The Philippines, College Of Medicine and specializes in physical medicine & rehabilitation and anesthesiology.

Make an appointment

Dr. Chua-Manalo accepts

Dr. Chua-Manalo accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
Medicaid
Priority Health
Priority PPO
Tricare

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check Dr. Chua-Manalo's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Chua-Manalo's Top Procedures and Conditions

Spondylosis

Dr. Chua-Manalo treats Spondylosis more than 86% of her peers

Dr. Chua-Manalo treats this condition more than 86% of her peers

Autoimmune Diseases

Dr. Chua-Manalo treats Autoimmune Diseases more than 86% of her peers

Dr. Chua-Manalo treats this condition more than 86% of her peers

Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)
high

Dr. Chua-Manalo treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement) more than 85% of her peers

Dr. Chua-Manalo treats this condition more than 85% of her peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Brachial Neuritis

• Coccygeal Pain
  • Discography
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • EMG (Electromyography)
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Spondylosis
  • Thoracic Spine Myelopathy
  • Trigger Finger
  • Upper Back Pain

I believe that a multidisciplinary approach is best for optimal pain management leading to reduced medication usage, facilitating and maximizing the patient's return to function and improving a patient's quality of life.

• Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

4.5

Dr. Chua-Manalo?
Dr. Chua-Manalo's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ingrid Julie Chua-Manalo, MD
Dr. Manalo has been my Doctor for over 11 years. My OB recommended her. She of course was patient, kind & brilliant. But something more. Being a nervous new mom she set my worries aside & helped me feel better. She stays knowledgeable. She wants to help. She knows for me it’s important that I find natural ways to deal with my pain. It’s a part of my life & hurting other parts of my body is not a better alternative for me. I appreciate her time. She’s very focused & doesn’t rush.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ingrid Julie Chua-Manalo, MD?
Dr. Manalo is extremely knowledgeable and cares about her patients. She will answer any and all questions that you have and you will never feel rushed out of her office. Dr. Manalo goes above and beyond for her patients. I give Dr. Manalo 5 stars for her depth of knowledge about each condition that she treats, for the generous amount of time she spends with her patients, for her empathy for pain and suffering and for her kind and caring bedside manner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ingrid Julie Chua-Manalo, MD?
Dr. Manalo is one of the most caring doctors I know. The time she spends with you is remarkable. I know time is important for all but I know she is spending just as much time with me as she does everyone. Her procedures and ideas for treatment have helped me with my chronic pain. If something doesn't work she tries other things and suggests other things that I wouldn't have thought about. She is careful with medication and dedicated to treating all of you, not just my back! Love her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ingrid Julie Chua-Manalo, MD?
I have known Dr. Chua-Manalo for many years, even prior to her becoming affiliated with MHSI. The care that she brings to her patients is unmeasurable. Dr. Manalo LISTENS to your concerns, writes them down as you speak, but she remembers them, even years down the road. Dr. Manalo will refer you when you needed, she suggests other ways to manage pain that are proven. There's so much more I would like to say, but space limits, she is Amazing, trusting, faithful and I am blessed to be her patient
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ingrid Julie Chua-Manalo, MD?
After seeing 3 other pain specialists I was reluctant to see another. At a family members insistance, I did. BEST THING I EVER DID! Dr. MANALO is fantatastic. She listened. No, really I mean she really listened to EVERYTHING I had to say AND she took NOTES!! When I was done telling her everything, she went through everything one thing at a time. We set up a game plan. Here we are 4 years later and I am doing much better. Still referring this magnificent Women to anyone in need.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ingrid Julie Chua-Manalo, MD?
Dr. Manalo is a Warm, Wonderfully Caring and Personable Dr. She not only takes care of her patients, but goes above and beyond her treatments and advice. She listens and I mean; REALLY listens and takes the time to make sure you understand well, everything she explains. You feel very comfortable when seeing her. And you donot feel like you're on a conveyor belt, get them in-get them out sort of thing. Her staff are Wonderful and her RN's also take good care of you. And relax anxiety. Thank You!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ingrid Julie Chua-Manalo, MD?
Dr. Manalo is very caring and considerate of my needs and doesn't push medication. I have multiple issues with my neck and back and under her care I'm living my life with full function. She is genuinely concerned about progress being made. I have been a patitient for a couple years now and she as well as the staff have always treated me with kindness and respect.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ingrid Julie Chua-Manalo, MD?
Dr. Manalo is a super person. She is the first female doctor I had & realize she listens more than any male doctor I had. I appreciate her helping me feel like I have a life again. She is the best and I recommend her to all.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ingrid Julie Chua-Manalo, MD?
Dr. Manalo listens, cares, and tries to limit the number of procedures which saves me money and stress. I trust and would highly recommend Dr. Manalo.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ingrid Julie Chua-Manalo, MD?
DEFINITELY Dr. Manalo is a wonderful doctor! She is caring and compassionate and very detailed. I TRUST Dr. Manalo, as she is a great listener, makes me feel comfortable and doesn't run unnecessary test or procedures. I have and would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dr. Manalo!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ingrid Julie Chua-Manalo, MD?
I am so thankful for Dr. Manalo she is a doctor that listens to everything I had to say, she said I have many options that we can try to get your pain under control and we had a plan to start that day, and if that did not work we tried other ways then we found one that worked to get my pain under control I thank god for her everyday I have been to a lot of pain clinics and doctors just don't listen like Dr, Manolo.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ingrid Julie Chua-Manalo, MD?
One of the worst experiences I've ever had at a Drs office! This woman spent more time talking about acupuncture, and the fact that she was treating patients before she was even certified to do so ,then she did talking to me about my procedure. I have absolutely no confidence that she will act as the doctor prescribed. She's more interested in acupuncture than treating patients correctly.
Hi Deborah, we are so sorry to hear your...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ingrid Julie Chua-Manalo, MD?
I love this doctor! She took the time to figure out what was causing my pain, and went the extra mile to perform procedures that keep it under control. I can walk, move around, do housework, and work because of her. I'd highly recommend Dr. Manalo to anybody who is motivated to be well and willing to work at maintaining and maximizing his or her physical mobility.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ingrid Julie Chua-Manalo, MD?
Dr. Manalo is awesome! She understands my pain and knows how to treat my condition with excellence. Dr. Manalo is not only professional in her care, she is genuinely concerned about my whole health. I would recommend Dr. Manalo to anybody in need of her expertise . I would like to add if I may, the staff is alway professional, polite, accurate and efficient . Even though their days are busy I've always been treated very well and greater with a smile. Thank you for putting patients first!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ingrid Julie Chua-Manalo, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Chua-Manalo?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Chua-Manalo treats patients.

Mclaren Macomb