Dr. Ingrid Hall, MD

Rheumatology | Female

Oaklawn Medical Group 14231 Beadle Lake Rd Battle Creek, MI 49014 Get Directions
Dr. Ingrid Hall, MD
Dr. Ingrid Hall received her Bachelor of Arts degree (cum laude) from Mount Holyoke College. She received her Doctorate of Medicine from Case Western Reserve School of Medicine, and completed her Internal Medicine residency at MetroHealth Medical Center. She is Board Certified in Internal Medicine, and recently finished a Rheumatology fellowship at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, OH. We are pleased Dr. Hall joined Oaklawn Medical Group in August 2014. There is a significant shortage of rheumatologists in the country and in our community. Dr. Hall has a great passion for rheumatology and for her patients.

Dr. Hall's Experience

See how Dr. Hall's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hall

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Hall has admitting privileges.

Dr. Hall's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hall to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Hall's Performance
Battle Creek, MI |
Dr. Hall is an amazing dr! She spends lots of time doing a thorough physical exam and explaining what she is wanting to do. She is friendly, personable and easy to talk to. I have to plan lots of time in my schedule for appointments but that is because she takes all the time necessary to make sure I understand everything and answering any questions I have. I don't mind waiting if I know she will spend as much time with me as with the other patients. I love her!
in Niles, MI |
She listened carefully to my concerns and took them into consideration. I was very worried about medication, so she gave me all the relevant information and allowed me time to examine it online prior to starting. Unlike literally every other doctor I go to, I am given a printout of the day's visit, which is fantastic. I'm also given information about what's wrong with me. I appreciate this doctor. I feel confident in her abilities.
She always would tell me she was going to do something to help me and never did. She promised to get me into PT and didn't. She promised referrals to other docs and I never got them. When I would go for appointments she would ask how certain meds were going and she never even prescribed me the meds she asked about. With this happening more than once, she diagnosed me AND treated me (steroid injections) for osteoarthritis without any proof I had it. I was confused but she was the doctor.
She unprofessionally called me to accuse me of something I didn't do and tell me she didn't think it was a good idea to treat me and cut off all my medications at the pharmacy. The ones I depend on and could withdraw from. I had to call to get her to give me a script to get me through the weekend until I could see my primary doctor. During the appointment I had with her the same day, she got very impatient with me and I cried the entire 3 hours I was there because of the way she treated me.
Have you seen Dr. Ingrid Hall, MD?
Are you Dr. Hall?

Compare Dr. Hall

Dr. Hall says...

Dr. Ingrid Hall received her Bachelor of Arts degree (cum laude) from Mount Holyoke College.  She received her Doctorate of Medicine from Case Western Reserve School of Medicine, and completed her Internal Medicine residency at MetroHealth Medical Center.  She is Board Certified in Internal Medicine, and recently finished a Rheumatology fellowship at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, OH.

Dr. Hall's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Rheumatology
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology
  •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Dr. Hall has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Why It Matters: Dr. Hall's Board Certifications

• Rheumatology

• Bleeding Disorders
  • Chondrocalcinosis
  • Chronic Pain
  • Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Gout
  • Hepatitis B - Immune Response
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Lupus
  • Still's Disease
  • Trigger Finger

Case Western Reserve Univ Sch Of Med

Graduated in 2009

Dr. Hall does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hall and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Rheumatology