Dr. Inez Tinsley-Dalton, MD

PsychiatryFemaleAge 58

Dr. Tinsley-Dalton
2060 Highway A1a Ste 307 Indian Harbour Beach, FL 32937

Dr. Inez Tinsley-Dalton, MD is a Psychiatry Specialist in Indian Harbour Beach, FL. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Tinsley-Dalton to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Psychiatry Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Tinsley-Dalton's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Tinsley-Dalton's conditions and procedures:

• Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
  • Genetic Testing
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Medication Management
  • Mindfulness Technique Therapy
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychiatric Medication Therapy
  • Stress Management

Dr. Tinsley-Dalton accepts

Dr. Tinsley-Dalton accepts the following insurance:

Self Pay
We do not accept health insurance

Dr. Tinsley-Dalton's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Tinsley-Dalton

5.128205128205129%

Dr. Tinsley-Dalton?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (33)
  • Listened & answered questions (32)
  • Office environment (32)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (2)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (1)
  • Difficult to schedule appointment (1)
Dr. Dalton has completely changed the lives of not only myself, but my entire family. She is intelligent, patient, kind, and genuinely cares about her patients. If you are in need of help, this is where you will find it. Highly recommend!
Apr 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Inez Tinsley-Dalton, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Dalton. Prior to seeing her, I was not in a great place mentally. Not long after I begin seeing her, my symptoms of anxiety and depression improved drastically. It was like night and day. Feel very lucky to have found such a wonderful doctor who has helped to improve my life for the better.
Feb 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Inez Tinsley-Dalton, MD?
Dr. Dalton has been such a huge help with me and my anxiety. She genuinely cares about how you are doing and wants to make sure that you are on the best type of medicine for your personal situation! Would absolutely recommend!
Dec 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Inez Tinsley-Dalton, MD?
I was in a bad place mentally when I first found Dr. Dalton. It wasn’t long before I was feeling great. She takes the time each meeting to discuss the deeper meanings behind what I'm feeling, and she explains the medication clearly. I’m happy to have her part of my team.
Dec 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Inez Tinsley-Dalton, MD?
Dr. Dalton has been compassionate, worked with me on getting the right medications, and taught me how to understand that the body keeps the score. This has changed my life. I would recommend her hands down to anyone. She is amazing.
Dec 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Inez Tinsley-Dalton, MD?
Dr. Dalton provides holistic, individualized care to her patients. She takes the time to fully understand the root issues before prescribing medication, which is often a rarity in her field. I am grateful to be her patient and will continue to see her from here on out!
Kaley – Oct 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Inez Tinsley-Dalton, MD?
Dr. Dalton has given me so much attention and care over the last year and a half. She's guided me and advised me on caring for my body in a holistic way--dealing with possible biological imbalances as well as emotional struggles and traumas. After years of meeting with psychiatrists who would talk to me for 5 minutes and then write me a prescription, it was incredible to meet with a psychiatrist spend an hour learning about me and my situation and building a comprehensive personalized care plan. I have seen incredible progress and am in a great place in life largely thanks to Dr. Dalton's care.
May 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Inez Tinsley-Dalton, MD?
Dr Dalton is an exceptional doctor, one who really listens to her patients. She really helped me in a difficult period in my life and I wouldn't know what I would do without her!
Dec 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Inez Tinsley-Dalton, MD?
Dr. Dalton is wonderful! She really took the time to listen and understand me. She was great about making sure that the medication she prescribed was working well and was willing to make changes as needed. She really helped me to understand my mental illness better and taught me strategies to help me feel better.
A Welborn – Nov 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Inez Tinsley-Dalton, MD?
She is absolutely the best doctor I have ever been to. She is truly caring and listens to what you have to say. It’s nice not being just a ‘number’ and actually knowing she has your best interest at heart. I would give her more than 5 stars if I could! Highly recommended!!
Kristen – Nov 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Inez Tinsley-Dalton, MD?
Dr. Dalton is truly a PTSD expert and helped me immensely. She is brilliant, warm and caring and I highly recommend her.
Jul 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Inez Tinsley-Dalton, MD?
Dr. Dalton has been a great provider and resource and she shows incredible compassion and respect. She has been incredibly insightful and thoughtful in her care every time I have gone for an appointment. I highly recommend Dr. Dalton!
Jill in Melbourne, FL – Jun 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Inez Tinsley-Dalton, MD?
I cannot recommend Dr Dalton enough! We actually moved from overseas to Florida to get care for PTSD and other issues for multiple members in our family. Dr. Dalton looked at each of us as individuals and collaboratively and integratively helped set up a plan for each of our journeys to health. After one year of work with Dr. Dalton and our therapists, with whom she is in regular contact, we are all at such a higher level of wholeness than we would have imagined. We tried 3 other Psychiatrists in Orlando in previous trips home to the USA, but hardly felt like they listened and investigated. Dr. Dalton was so attentive and holistic in her care that we happily drive to Melbourne.
Valerie in Orlando, FL – Jun 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Inez Tinsley-Dalton, MD?
Dr. Tinsley-Dalton has been my doctor since I was very young. She is the most understanding, patient, considerate doctor I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. She is always helpful in a pinch, and is the most professional. I would recommend her highly to anyone in the area in need of an excellent psychiatrist.
Apr 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Inez Tinsley-Dalton, MD?
I had been seeing a psychiatrist who just wanted to medicate me. I found Inez Dalton and got to the root of my issues and learned so much about why I had been doing the things I was doing and got clarity on life long problems, learning how to finally deal with them! I would highly recommend her to anyone!
Mar 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Inez Tinsley-Dalton, MD?
Dr. Dalton is wonderful. My favorite part about her office is that you’re always dealing with her personally, no receptionist or office person. She’s very caring and makes you feel at home in her office. She has gotten my depression and anxiety under control and helped me discover the root of it. I love Dr. Dalton. Highly recommend!
Mar 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Inez Tinsley-Dalton, MD?
Outstanding compassionate dr who really takes the time to get to know her patients. I have been very impressed with Dr. Dalton from my first visit to her office. She is so easy to talk to and I immediately felt relaxed in her office. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a psychiatrist who will treat you with respect, compassion, and provide the proper treatment to get you back on the right track.
Logan in Melbourne , FL – Dec 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Inez Tinsley-Dalton, MD?
I found Dr. Dalton to be competent, caring, and professional. I would highly recommend her, particularly for complex situations that require sensitivity and "thinking outside the box." I am a mental health provider as well as a patient, and I rarely see MDs with her tact and talent. I highly recommend her, so much so that I drove 1 1/2 hours one way to see her!
Orlando, GA – Oct 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Inez Tinsley-Dalton, MD?
I went to Dr. Tinsley-Dalton originally because of her excellent reputation and after being her patient for 3 months I understand why she has such a sterling reputation. Her treatment has been very successful in helping me to deal with my issues and I would highly recommend her to anyone requiring psychiatric help.
Jackie in Melbourne , FL – Jul 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Inez Tinsley-Dalton, MD?
Dr. Tinsley-Dalton has been my beloved Dr. for over 10 years. She has been the most compassionate, caring and professional Dr. I have yet to meet. She has provided me assistance medically as well as emotionally. More than that, she has supported me in my spiritual walk and encouraged me to move forward in my life through her direction and wisdom. I sincerely would recommend anyone in need of care and support during valleys in their lives. My devotion to you, Dr. Tinsley-Dalton. Julie
Julie Phares Rinehart in Merritt Island – Apr 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Inez Tinsley-Dalton, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Tinsley-Dalton?

My area of expertise is Anxiety Disorders and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders.   My major frustration is when patients have been misdiagnosed and...Read more

• Psychiatry