Dr. Inez Tinsley-Dalton, MD

Psychiatry •  Female • Age 57

Dr. Tinsley-Dalton
2060 Highway A1A Ste 307 Indian Harbour Beach, FL 32937

Dr. Inez Tinsley-Dalton, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Indian Harbour Beach, FL and has been practicing for 28 years. She graduated from Univ Of Mo-Kansas City Sch Of Med in 1986 and specializes in psychiatry and pediatric psychiatry.

Dr. Tinsley-Dalton's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Tinsley-Dalton

Dr. Tinsley-Dalton?
Dr. Tinsley-Dalton's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Inez Tinsley-Dalton, MD
Dr Dalton is an exceptional doctor, one who really listens to her patients. She really helped me in a difficult period in my life and I wouldn't know what I would do without her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Inez Tinsley-Dalton, MD?
Dr. Dalton is wonderful! She really took the time to listen and understand me. She was great about making sure that the medication she prescribed was working well and was willing to make changes as needed. She really helped me to understand my mental illness better and taught me strategies to help me feel better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Inez Tinsley-Dalton, MD?
She is absolutely the best doctor I have ever been to. She is truly caring and listens to what you have to say. It’s nice not being just a ‘number’ and actually knowing she has your best interest at heart. I would give her more than 5 stars if I could! Highly recommended!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Inez Tinsley-Dalton, MD?
Dr. Dalton is truly a PTSD expert and helped me immensely. She is brilliant, warm and caring and I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Inez Tinsley-Dalton, MD?
Dr. Dalton has been a great provider and resource and she shows incredible compassion and respect. She has been incredibly insightful and thoughtful in her care every time I have gone for an appointment. I highly recommend Dr. Dalton!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Inez Tinsley-Dalton, MD?
I cannot recommend Dr Dalton enough! We actually moved from overseas to Florida to get care for PTSD and other issues for multiple members in our family. Dr. Dalton looked at each of us as individuals and collaboratively and integratively helped set up a plan for each of our journeys to health. After one year of work with Dr. Dalton and our therapists, with whom she is in regular contact, we are all at such a higher level of wholeness than we would have imagined. We tried 3 other Psychiatrists in Orlando in previous trips home to the USA, but hardly felt like they listened and investigated. Dr. Dalton was so attentive and holistic in her care that we happily drive to Melbourne.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Inez Tinsley-Dalton, MD?
Dr. Tinsley-Dalton has been my doctor since I was very young. She is the most understanding, patient, considerate doctor I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. She is always helpful in a pinch, and is the most professional. I would recommend her highly to anyone in the area in need of an excellent psychiatrist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Inez Tinsley-Dalton, MD?
I had been seeing a psychiatrist who just wanted to medicate me. I found Inez Dalton and got to the root of my issues and learned so much about why I had been doing the things I was doing and got clarity on life long problems, learning how to finally deal with them! I would highly recommend her to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Inez Tinsley-Dalton, MD?
Dr. Dalton is wonderful. My favorite part about her office is that you’re always dealing with her personally, no receptionist or office person. She’s very caring and makes you feel at home in her office. She has gotten my depression and anxiety under control and helped me discover the root of it. I love Dr. Dalton. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Inez Tinsley-Dalton, MD?
Outstanding compassionate dr who really takes the time to get to know her patients. I have been very impressed with Dr. Dalton from my first visit to her office. She is so easy to talk to and I immediately felt relaxed in her office. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a psychiatrist who will treat you with respect, compassion, and provide the proper treatment to get you back on the right track.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Inez Tinsley-Dalton, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Tinsley-Dalton?

My area of expertise is Anxiety Disorders and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders.   My major frustration is when patients have been misdiagnosed and over medicated.  I understand the road to recovery is an emotional, physical and spiritual journey which well worth taking.  You can learn more about my practice which is called Center for Relationships and Trauma Resolution.

• Psychiatry

Los Angeles Co Harbor-Ucla Med Ctr
1986
Univ Of Mo-Kansas City Sch Of Med

Dr. Tinsley-Dalton accepts

Dr. Tinsley-Dalton accepts the following insurance:

Self Pay
We do not accept health insurance

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Tinsley-Dalton's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Tinsley-Dalton's conditions and procedures:

• Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
  • Genetic Testing
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Medication Management
  • Mindfulness Technique Therapy
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Evaluation