Dr. Inez Balinska, MD

Dr. Inez Balinska, MD

Pediatrics | Female

Bay Regional Pediatrics 1456 W Center Rd Ste 1, Essexville, MI 48732 Get Directions

Dr. Balinska specializes in Pediatrics and practices in Essexville, MI. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Balinska? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Balinska's Experience

See how Dr. Balinska's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Balinska

Dr. Balinska accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Balinska has admitting privileges.

Dr. Balinska's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Balinska to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Balinska's Performance
Bay City, MI |
My son has Takayasu's Arteritis & had heart surgery. It causes aortic inflammation. His immune system is suppressed from being on steroids. He has been coughing for over a week and that must be fun after open heart surgery and being inflamed. She interrupted 1 question I tried to ask & left never to return. I was told I was done &she did absolutely NOTHING. Not even cough syrup,told her nothing OTC worked. As for other review he slept with me 10 years and he survived.
in Midland, MI |
I had a similar experience that others had. Dr Balinska was very cold & unfriendly. We waited in the waiting room for 50 min. I kept my very energetic 5 & 7 year old boys still the whole time so when we went back for my 1 year olds check up she kept telling them to be quiet and sit down (they weren't being loud at all!) Then when I told her we shared a bed with our 1 yr old she acted appaled and was very rude about it. For a pediatrician she sure seems to hate kids. Never going back!
in Bay City, MI |
It took 30+ minutes to be seen. Upon meeting Dr. Balinska, she was very unfriendly. She asked basic questions, one of which was where my son slept. I told her we co-slept and had to explain to her what that was because she didn't know. She asked if I knew that it was dangerous. I told her I know the risks, but always took necessary precautions. She then said that I must be okay with my son dying. We left. And a month later we got a letter stating she wouldn't see our son again.
Have you seen Dr. Inez Balinska, MD?
Are you Dr. Balinska?

Compare Dr. Balinska

Dr. Balinska's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatrics
  •  Board certified in Pediatrics
  •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Dr. Balinska has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Why It Matters: Dr. Balinska's Board Certifications

• Pediatrics

Dr. Balinska does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Balinska and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

ACADEMY OF MEDICINE UL. KOSCIUSZKI 4

Graduated in 1986

Med Acad Hosps
    Albany Memorial Hospital

Dr. Balinska does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Balinska and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatrics

Dr. Balinska does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Balinska and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.