Dr. Indu Anand, MD

Dr. Indu Anand, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female

North Atlanta Women's Specialists 5780 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Atlanta, GA 30342 Get Directions

Dr. Indu Anand, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Atlanta, GA. She is 48 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Anand is affiliated with Northside Hospital.

Dr. Anand's Experience

See how Dr. Anand's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Anand

Dr. Anand accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Anand has admitting privileges.

Dr. Anand's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Anand to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Anand's Performance
Austell, GA |
I did not have a good experience with Dr. Anand. I had a simple appointment due to my pregnancy. I sat in the room half dressing waiting for her to come do a 36 week check up procedure. After I waited 40 minutes she then attempts to rush out of the room and doesn't care to ask how I'm feeling, if he baby is moving, nor ask if I have any questions for her. I had to stop her twice to ask my questions. She then gave me my paper for the front desk and left. She only cares about her regulars.
in Marietta, GA |
Admittedly, the wait times for Dr. Anand are lengthy - once she was always kind and thorough. I also trust Dr. Anand's gut. Preliminary screenings near the end of my pregnancy showed nothing of major concern but her gut said to go ahead and induce 4 days earlier than planned. More thorough tests (blood) were done at the hospital and if she had waiting, both my son and I could have been in serious danger. I was a stress mess during my pregnancy and her staff was always kind and accommodating.
in Atlanta, GA |
I had a new patient appointment and waited OVER two hours to be seen. Dr Anand was in a hurry and seemed to dismiss the concerns I wanted to discuss. I found her nurse to be kind and helpful, but the rest of the practice was completely unprofessional and front desk staff was rude. I was lied to repeatedly on the phone by various office staff about the arrival date of test results (when I finally got them emailed to me was able to clearly see the date and time they had received them).
in Roswell, GA |
Dr. Anands staff is incredibly unprofessional. I've been go there for years but only recently did I go to get tested and one of her nurses gave me the wrong result. I get a call the next day with totally different results, causing me to panic. I try to call and get a hold of them but no one will return my calls. I email them and they won't return my emails. I'm completely done with her. It's been weeks and I haven't heard anything. I can't even book an appt because her schedule is completely boo
in Georgia |
Be ready to wait for over an hour in the first waiting room, and another 20+ minutes in the second waiting room, and then more minutes in the exam room- whole waiting experience is 2 hours+. Take the day off to see this doctor "it is a half day event" Love the doctor, hate that she schedules 4 people per appoinment.
in Sandy Springs, GA |
When we visited the doctor today, she was supposed to prescribe a PreNatal which she forgot & obviously a patient shouldn't be knowing what she is supposed to take. Always in a RUSH & spends very less time.
Have you seen Dr. Indu Anand, MD?
Are you Dr. Anand?

Compare Dr. Anand

Dr. Anand's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Anand has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Anand's Board Certifications

• Ectopic Pregnancy
  • Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Female Infertility
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Perimenopause
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause
  • Yeast Infections

Bowman Gray School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1994

Wake Forest University Baptist Med Center

Dr. Anand does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Anand and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Syphilis Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC