Orthopedic Arthroscopy  |
Dr. Indranil Kushare, MD
Dual fellowship trained pediatric orthopedic surgeon and sports medicine specialist. Assistant professor in the Department of Orthopedic Surgery at Baylor College of Medicine. With experience covering high schools, college and pro-teams (football ( NFL- Baltimore Ravens), baseball ( Washington Nationals), basketball ( Washington Wizards), soccer, lacrosse) I have a special interest in ACL reconstruction and repair in the pediatric and adolescent athlete; patellar instability and cartilage problems of the knee; shoulder and elbow injuries in the throwing athlete. I perform anterior & posterior ankle arthroscopy for ankle impingement and also treat chronic ankle sprains and other foot and ankle issues in athletes as well as pediatric fracture management.

17580 I-45S

The Woodlands, TX 77384

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Kushare

I believe in shared decision making with my patients' families to develop an individualized treatment plan for my patients. I specialize in minimally invasive treatment of young athletes.

Dr. Kushare's Experience

Dr. Kushare's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Arthroscopy

• Orthopedic Arthroscopy
  • Minimally Invasive Orthopedic Surgery
  • Orthopedic Fracture Care
  • Orthopedic Trauma Surgery
  • Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery
  • Sports Medicine

Dr. Kushare does not have any board certifications listed.

• Ankle Instability

• Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2016
  • Nationwide Children's Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2015

Dr. Kushare has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kushare has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kushare does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kushare and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kushare's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kushare to family and friends
Dr. Kushare's Performance
Houston, TX |
overall very pleased with care treatment
in Houston, TX |
The experience I had with Dr. kushare was great I really enjyed the way he came into us and how he helped me wirth my elbow injury thanks to him I'm almost at my full range and motion of my right elbow. Gladly everything was a success and know to recover from my surgery.
Houston, TX |
I want to thank Dr. Kushare and his staff for reparing my torn labrum in my left shoulder. Now i can continue to play my senior year playing football at Spring High School then I will continue to go play college football at the University of Houston #GoCoogs. Last I want to thank Dr. Kushare for helping through this process he's good at what he does, one of the best surgents you can go to in Houston.
Conroe, TX |
I brought my daughter in for an emergency ankle/lower leg injury. He took his time to explain the surgery and calm her anxiety. Very skilled surgeon and great bedside manner. Absolutely wonderful experience given the circumstances!
Houston, TX |
Very thorough and detailed...made sure my family and I knew what to expect every step of the way.
in Houston, TX |
I have a very actice 13yr old son who plays all sports. My son has had heel pain for 5 years. We had been to several doctors and no one could tell us the problem. We tried a boot, night splints, braces, physical therapy, orthotics and crutches with no relief The pain always returned. Nothing ever helped. As soon as Dr. Kushare saw my son, he knew the problem and the solution once we told him the symptoms. He had instant relief. We are very pleased with the services of Dr. Kushare.
in Montgomery, TX |
My daughter recently needed orthoscopic surgery on her knee and trusting Dr. Kushare's extraordinarily capable hands with her was the best decision I could have made! His bedside manner is calm and thorough. I appreciate that he took the time to not only ensure that I knew what was going on and why, but that my daughter did too. He made what could have been a very scary day into a peaceful one, full of confidence and excellence. I would recommend him to anyone I know without even thinking.
Have you seen Dr. Indranil Kushare, MD?
Are you Dr. Kushare?