Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. Indranil Debnath, MD
Dr. Nick Debnath earned his bachelor's degree with honors in biochemistry from Harvard University and his medical degree from the University of Tennessee. He completed his surgical internship and otolaryngology residency at Washington University School of Medicine in Saint Louis. He has spent three additional years engaging in two research fellowships--immunology at the National Institutes of Health (NIH), and neurophysiology at Washington University School of Medicine. He then completed an advanced fellowship in Rhinology, Endoscopic Sinus Surgery, and Allergy at the Medical University of South Carolina. Dr Debnath is one of the nation's leading sinus experts, and he frequently trains other surgeons in minimally invasive sinus surgery. Dr. Debnath's clinical interests include chronic sinus disease, ENT allergy, pediatric disorders, ear and hearing conditions, and voice disorders. As a nose and sinus specialist, Dr. Debnath manages adult and pediatric patients requiring comprehensive treatment of allergic and non-allergic rhinitis, chronic sinusitis, allergic fungal sinusitis, nasal and sinus polyp disease, nasal obstruction, and nasal septum deviation. Dr. Debnath is board certified in otolaryngology, and he is a fellow of the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery and a fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He is also a member of the American Rhinologic Society and the American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy. Dr. Debnath has also been involved in research, and he has had numerous articles published in peer-reviewed journals. An experienced teacher, he has lectured at local and national meetings, and he has previously served as an assistant professor in the Department of Otolaryngology at Washington University in St. Louis where he co-founded the Washington University Sinus Institute.

1781 Park Center Dr Ste 210

Orlando, FL 32835

• AvMed
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
  • Careplus
  • CHAMPVA
  • HealthChoice

Learn about Dr. Debnath

I am dedicated to providing infants, children, and adults across the region with advanced specialty evaluation and medical/surgical treatment of allergy, sinus, and ear, nose, and throat disorders. Our team uses state of the art techniques and equipment to thoroughly evaluate and treat various disorders of the head and neck as well as sinus and allergy disorders. Working closely with patients and their primary care providers I develop comprehensive high quality treatment plans that are delivered in a compassionate manner.

Dr. Debnath's Experience

Dr. Debnath's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Empty Sella Syndrome
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Hearing Loss Due to Noise
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Laryngitis

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Allergy Testing
  • Allergy Treatment
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
  • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery With Navigational System
  • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery Without Navigational System
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision or Destruction of Palate or Uvula Lesion
  • Excision or Destruction of Tongue Lesion
  • Frenectomy
  • Glossectomy
  • Nasal Disorder Endoscopy
  • Nasal Packing for Epitaxis
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nasal Surgery
  • Nasopharyngoscopy
  • Septal Perforation Repair
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sleep Apnea Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Tonsillectomy

• Barnes-Jewish Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2008
  • Medical University Of South Carolina
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2009

Dr. Debnath has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Debnath does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Debnath and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Debnath's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Debnath to family and friends
Dr. Debnath's Performance
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Debnath is very professional, skilled personable, gentle and compassionate.He totally respects his patients and answers all your questions accurately and professionally. He takes his time to listen and understand his patients. He performed the Balloon Sinus Dilation on me, and has given me a new life. I can now, finally, breathe through my nostrils and sleep all night, with no problems. Thank you Dr. Debnath, youv'e made a real positive difference in my life.Dr. Debnath is truly the BEST!
in Orlando, FL |
I am a veteran wounded in 1982. I had extensive injuries and surgeries. Many ENT doctors turned me down. Dr Debnath accepted me and performed surgery on me. I have not breathed or slept this well, since 1982. Dr Debnath is a great, skilled, and caring surgeon. I cannot say enough great things about him.
in Orlando, FL |
Very wise and smart ENT surgeon. Skilled, first-class, no one better.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Debnath is a wonderful doctor! He listens to his patients and fully explains everything no matter how much time you need. I've suffered from loss of taste and smell for the past 5 years. After seeing 3 previous doctors and wasting thousands of dollars Dr. Debnath had me smelling and tasting for good after the very first visit with him after prescribing me two 15 dollar prescriptions. He has truly changed my life and I am so happy and greatful for that! Thank you so much Dr. Debnath!!!
in Lake Mary, FL |
Dr. Debnath is amazing, he literally changed my life with an in office sinus procedure. I had suffered 3 years with headaches and sinus pain that others said was anxiety. He immediately recognized what was going on with my sinuses and gave me my life back. He is very patient and understanding and really listens to you. I highly recommend seeing Dr. Debnath if you have issues that are unresolved. He's the best!
in Orlando, FL |
I consulted Dr. Debnath regarding my frequent nosebleeds. I have seen other ENT physicians in the past. They performed a procedure in office that did not solve the problem. Dr. Debnath came highly recommended and I was very pleased with the care and attention given to me during my visit. Dr. Debnath was informative and concerned about my nosebleeds, his nurse Michelle was very nice, attentive, and smiled during my visit. I look forward to the care from Dr. Debnath and his staff.
in Winter Park, FL |
Dr Debnath is incredible! After many many years of suffering with migraines, he found out that my sinus's were closed and then did balloon surgery and fixed all the issues. I suffered so many years, almost got fired for taking days off! Dr Debnath did a great job and I thank him!!!!!
in Orlando, FL |
Time is the most valuable asset. I don't think that another specialist has spent as much time with me before and I am a family doctor. He is thorough. He is thoughtful. He doesn't rush to try one option but explains all of the different options and guides you through the process. This probably eats into his own personal, charting time but I left with a great sense of comfort knowing that my condition was thoroughly evaluated. I am very thankful that I have found him as a doctor.
in Winter Springs, FL |
Dr. Debnath has one of the best bedside manners I have ever encountered in a physician, let alone an ENT. He is knowledgable and up-to-date on the latest research in the field, shows care for you and your sinus issues, and he is respectful of you. I do wish he had his own practice because the staff is not nearly as well-mannered as he is, and it can be hard to get through on the phone. Nurses, however, will call back usually fairly quickly if there are urgent issues. He is an amazing doc!
in Orlando, Fl |
So far this has been a terrible experience just trying to reach the office. I called them 8 times and they kept putting me on hold without as so much as giving me the option to have them call me back when they were free. I was on hold for 22 minutes and when I called back for the last time I got the answering service what a huge disappointment so far I hope the doctor doesn't practice medicine the same way.
Tony, thank you for your feedback. I am very sorry to hear about your experience with our office. I am also very sorry that I did not even have the opportunity to help you with your ENT needs. I hope that we may be able to win your favor again, as your experience is not at all indicative of our patient care standards. We have recently changed our phone system so I do hope this is no longer an issue. ---Dr. Debnath
Have you seen Dr. Indranil Debnath, MD?

Visit Dr. Debnath

Dr. Debnath accepts 23 insurance carriers
    Aetna POS
    Aetna PPO
  • AvMed
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida