Dr. Indrani Sen, MD

Clinical Neurophysiology | Female

Dr. Indrani Sen, MD
Dr. Indrani Sen, MD is a clinical neurophysiology doctor who practices in Woodbury, NJ. She is 43 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Sen is affiliated with Inspira Medical Center Woodbury.

Dr. Sen's Experience

See how Dr. Sen's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sen

Dr. Sen accepts 9 insurance carriers

Dr. Sen is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Sen has admitting privileges.

Dr. Sen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sen to family and friends
    4.5
    Dr. Sen's Performance
    Cherry Hill, NJ |
    Dr. Indrani Sen Hightower was extremely knowledgeable and personable. She took the time to understand what was going on, she reviewed MRI/MRA results and explained them to me in a way I could understand what they meant. She also shared some of her experiences which made me feel even more comfortable. When dealing with potential issues with the brain, it was comforting to have a personal connection. She referred me to another specialist for follow-up and that doctor was also outstanding.
    pennsauken, nj |
    Dr. Indrani Sen Hightower is a brilliant,compassionate, and outstanding physician,. She takes her time and explains things in ways where a patient can understand. She is very knowledgable in all aspects of neurology, and is an outstanding physician. I would recommend her to anyone have neurological problems.
    in Woodbury, NJ |
    I am seeing Dr. Sen for help with what I think is ADD. I have been struggling for years & was afraid to go to the doctor since I'm older and am afraid of the types of medicines I may get put on. Dr. Sen sat with me and explained why I may or may not have ADD and what exactly we are going to do to find out. She also explained the different types of medicines and calmed my fears of taking them.
    in Woodbury, NJ |
    Dr. Sen Hightower diagnosed in 5 minutes what my prior doctors couldn't find. She spend time to sit and talk to me and understand all the problems I was having to make the correct diagnosis. She gave me hope for my parkinsons & explained in detail how the medicine would help and all of the aspects of my disease. I left her office feeling optimistic and for the first time saw that I could be the active person I once was.
    in Bridgeport, NJ |
    Dr. Sen has been my neurologist for close to 7 years now and she has been wonderful! She always listens to exactly what your telling her is wrong and will always find a way to help. I even bring my father to see her who has full Alzheimer's and she's so awesome,kind and understanding with him. He's almost fully blind and his hearing is also just about gone. Dr. Sen is great with him! I would recommend Dr. Indrani Sen Hightower to anyone who is in need of a neurologist 100%!!! Thank you !
    in Clarksboro, NJ |
    Dr. Hightower was very patient and listened to my fears and concerns. She didn't rush my visits. She reassured me that everything was going to be ok. She went through all testing with me and was very thorough. I am very appreciative of the care Dr. Hightower provided. She didn't just dismiss my concerns. I highly recommend her.
    in oaklyn nj |
    My visit and consultation with Dr. Sen was very comforting. She gave me confidence that my medical condition is treatable.She was very reassuring.
    Mt. Laurel, NJ |
    Dr. Hightower is very thorough, patient & personable. I would definitely recommend her to a friend or relative.
    in Haddonfield, NJ |
    Dr Sen Hightower is intuitive, thorough and knowledgeable. She explained the diagnosis and walked me through the testing and treatment procedure so I was well prepared. Her kind and gentle manner is a rarity in this day of insurance controlled medical treatment.
    in Woodbury, NJ |
    We have been with Dr. Indrani Sen for over 10 years now she is wonderful! So happy we found her again practicing at her new location.
    in Woodbury, NJ |
    I have been a patient of Dr Sen for 12 years. She has always taken time to explain the details of my disorder and treatment. She is extremely honest as she is not ashamed to tell me when she is unsure. I briefly saw a different neurologist and gained even more appreciation for her honesty, courtesy, down to earth demeanor and ability. It took me just over a year to find her after leaving Woodbury Neurology but recently found her. She is now practicing at Bromley Neurology in Audubon.
    in Woodbury, NJ |
    I would definitely recommend Dr. Sen to anyone. She is very courteous and patient. I had a radial nerve palsy and she treated it in a timely manner so I could go back to work fast, at the same time making sure it was healed all the way through. Excellent staff also.
    in Cherry hill nj |
    Wish I could do a NEGITIVITE STAR WORSE DOCTOR EVER
    Elmer, NJ |
    I was very pleased with Dr. Sen's knowledge, explaining diagnosis & felt very comfortable with her.
    Have you seen Dr. Indrani Sen, MD?
    Are you Dr. Sen?

Dr. Sen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Clinical Neurophysiology
    •  Board certified in Neurology

Dr. Sen has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Sen's Board Certifications

• Brain Aneurysm
    • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
    • Cerebral Hemorrhage
    • Cerebrovascular Disease
    • Chorea (Excluding Huntington's Chorea)
    • Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuritis
    • Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
    • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
    • Lyme Disease
    • Meningiomas
    • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
    • Myasthenia Gravis
    • Myoclonus
    • Narcolepsy and Cataplexy
    • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
    • Nerve Sheath Tumors
    • Syncope
    • Thrombosis
    • Tic Disorders
    • Tourette's Syndrome
    • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
    • Traumatic Brain Injury

Thomas Jefferson University Hospital

Completed in 2004

Rutgers University Douglass College

Graduated in 1995

Dr. Sen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Clinical Neurophysiology