Dr. Indira Kumar, MD

Dr. Indira Kumar, MD

Neurology  |
Dr. Indira Kumar, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Willow Grove, PA. She is 43 years old.

2325 Maryland Rd Ste 120

Willow Grove, PA 19090

• Amerihealth
  • Capital Blue Cross
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Kumar

See how frequently Dr. Kumar performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Migraine
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)
Brain Disorders

Dr. Kumar's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology
  • Pediatric Neurology

Dr. Kumar does not have any board certifications listed.

• Alzheimer's Disease
  • Epilepsy
  • Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Lyme Disease
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myoclonus
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Parkinsonism
  • Post-Concussion Syndrome
  • Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP)
  • Seizure Disorders
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Stroke
  • Temporal Arteritis
  • Thrombosis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Tremor
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Vasculitis
  • Vertigo

• EEG (Electroencephalogram)
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Education data for Dr. Kumar is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Kumar has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kumar has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kumar does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kumar and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kumar's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kumar to family and friends
2.3
Dr. Kumar's Performance
in Willow Grove, PA |
Never on time. Office says be there 30 mins prior to apt, Dr. doesn't come into the office until 30mins after your apt time. Exam conducted hastily. On 3 occasions the prescription was sent incorrectly to the pharmacy! Called to talk to her about a concern left 2 msgs and then was called by a scheduler. I just had questions, but was told I must come in. I asked if I could see a difference Dr and was told no. They then discharged me from the practice. Don't bother with this Dr or office!
in New Hope, PA |
Arrogant, not on time, condescending. Suggested that my other doctors did not know what they were talking about. Did not show up to follow up appointment. No callback. No apology Nothing.
Philadelphia, PA |
If things aren't going well, and you need to speak to her, I suggest you go somewhere else! THEY NEVER EVER CALL YOU BACK!! The only time you receive a return call is if you get the physician on-call. Then, when you get the on-call physician, you get chewed out because you should have called sooner in this situation!! OMG seriously?! Four phone calls were placed over three days and NO CALL BACK!!! Ended up going to ER to get help and found another neurologist! Good Riddance!!
Norristown, PA |
I also do not understand the negative reviews of Dr. Kumar written here. She is an excellent doctor who is treating 2 of my kids for migraine. She listens, is caring, is cutting edge in her medical approach, is open to working with my kids' other doctors and approaches my kids' very painful situations in a positive and reassuring way. We all have come to really trust her and know that she will leave no stone unturned when it comes to figuring out what's going to help my kids.
in Ambler, PA |
I just read the previous reviews and can't even imagine that they are referring to the same Dr. Kumar that treated me for the past couple of months. She is extremely professional and knowledgeable yet personable and compassionate. She goes out of her way to make sure patients feel comfortable. Following a life changing brain injury from an accident in Dec., I came to Dr.Kumar and have total trust in her competency and how she is treating my headaches, abnormal EEGs and other neurological issues.
in Kintnersville , PA |
Our 14 yo son had an accident & had concussion symptoms. The staff wanted him to see their pediatric specialist , she had no availability they said they would message her to fit him in & get back to me. I had to call back 2 days later, they had no record of my call. She was rude did not listen & only wanted to prescribe meds. Her exam was terrible. She refused to help with a transition plan to get him back to school"I'm not an educator" she said, that was the only reason we had went to see her
in Ephrata, PA |
Unprofessional. Condescending. More concerned with her appearance ithan with her patients health issues. Lies and says procedures will be completely covered by insurance and they're not, leaving the patient with hundreds of dollars of bills. It is unfortunate that, despite my first poor impression of her, I went back as I was desperate for medical help. Biggest mistake I ever made. Botox injections for migraines are extremely painful and result in a weeklong god awful migraine.
in Douglassville PA |
Dr. Kumar is rude and incompetent. I met her in the hospital CCU after having a stroke. She belittled me and my family, treated me disrespectfully, and made diagnoses that contradicted the Hershey Medical Center physician who was in charge of my case. Her demeanor and appearance are inappropriate as a medical professional and the fact that she contradicted the diagnosis of an expert in her field make me question why she is still on staff at St. Joseph's Hospital, Reading.
Have you seen Dr. Indira Kumar, MD?
Are you Dr. Kumar?