Dr. Inder Singal, MD

Practices Ophthalmology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 122 reviews.
Author:
I have been blessed to have Dr.Singal as my doctor he has always taken the time to discuss my options! His staff is very professional and kind!!!! Highly recommend to everyone
Author:
The best Dr fir my eye appointments. He has a great team of ladies: Ashley E. Lauren Duke Connie D. Amanda L. Are wonderful women! You leave feeling good about where you are with your eye care needs! They are my family! ??
Author:
Dr. Singal has been a great doctor for me. He is reassuring and compassionate. I'm so happy that he continues to study and research . One of the "greats"
Author:
I feel very comfortable with Dr. Singal and his staff. He has taken excellent care of me. I highly recommend him.
Author:
Excellent doctor! Would recommend him to anyone.
Author:
Several years ago my local optometrist told me that he couldn't help me with my vision (20/1300 and 20/1500). I sought a new medical professional who referred me to Bennett and Bloom for cataract surgery and lens implants with great results, true colors and clear, sharp vision! My doctors were caring and professional. Since then I have had several trips back to Bennett and Bloom for several reasons. I've had partially detached retinas in both eyes, cataract removal in both eyes
Author:
I have been seeing Dr. Singal at the DuPont Office in Louisville, Kentucky, for many years. If you need a retina specialist with a great demeanor who will explain things to you, Dr. Singal is your physician! His office staff is absolutely THE BEST! I am incredibly grateful for his expertise in the tracking and treatment of ocular lesions.
Author:
Dr Singal is brilliant and I feel he not only saved my vision but also my health by identifying an autoimmune disease I have before anyone else did. I am so thankful to have such a smart and caring Dr! And his staff is always wonderful too!
Author:
Very pleased with Dr.Singal,and his team.They are very professional and courteous.They make my visit stress free.
Author:
Had a retina detach and Dr. Singal performed the surgery to repair it. He did a fantastic job to say the least and gave me my vision back in my eye. I highly recommend him for any vision problems you may have. Very friendly and always takes the time to answer any questions you may have.
Author:
Dr. Singal has the time to spend with you and he explains the problems that you have and what he can do to help you with it.
Author:
Dr Singal took good care of me with my detached retina. Very patient and caring with the healing process. Always willing to listen and answer any questions and concerns. He has a very nice staff too.
Author:
Dr. Signal is tremendous. He takes his time and doeswhat is needed. What a special doctor
Author:
Love Dr. Singal and his staff! They make me feel so comfortable and make sure I am always taken care of during my visits.
Author:
Dr. Signal is fast, but thorough in his examinations. He also does a personal follow up call.
Author:
Dr. Singal is not only an excellent Doctor, he is very personable. I would highly recommend him to my family and friends!
Author:
I have been a patient of Dr Singal's for several years. He is the best! He's the very reason I can see. He has performed surgery on both of my eyes. He is knowledgeable, thorough, caring and professional,. His staff is pretty great too. I know I am in the best of hands with him as my Dr.
Author:
Dr signal makes me feel like a real person instead of just a patient. His staff is warm and inviting and it makes check ups all the more easy. Love love love his expertise and his patient care.
Author:
I have seen Dr. Singal twice after two episodes of virtuous detachment, I have no issue with his knowledge or advice but a couple of things upset me, one is the wait time, I was there from 9:45 to 11:30 with total time seen by staff of less than 5 min. The other issue I had was Dr Singal and the assistant in the room were having a discussion of a personal nature the whole time I was being seen. This happened both times I was seen by him. I felt like I wasn't in the room.
Author:
Dr Singal is a very knowledgable and professional Ophthalmologist. He is thorough in examination and explanation of conditions. I recommend him highly and without reservations. His assistant Christine is friendly, welcoming, and efficient creating a pleasant environment.
Author:
Dr singal is incredible and only eye md I want to me. He is so caring and thorough. Anyone that has a wonderful staff like he has shows he cares about his patients well fair. Out of 1-10 scale he and his staff are a 15
Author:
He was forward and straight to the point and very detailed. I had to have surgery for a retinal detachment he was very attentive and involved with my recovery.
Author:
Dr Singal, Did a wonderful job repairing my husbands detached retina. We called the after hours number, the on call dr made an appt for us the next day in Elizabethtown ,Ky. My husband saw Dr Singal, he made arrangements for surgery the next day in Louisville at Norton Hospital. Dr Singal was professional, explained everything about procedure, and the post Op procedure. Called to check on my husband after surgery. Dr Bloom, saw my husband for his follow up exams, excellent Dr. 5 star rating!
Author:
I've seen him for 5 yrs. He is very intelligent and kind.
Author:
Dr. Singal has been treating me for 10 years, and I would use no other doctor for my eye care needs. He is a very caring and intelligent doctor. I have recommended him to several people who have used him and feel the same way. You can't go wrong with him, in my opinion!
Author:
Was in need of an emergent appointment.....visit was scheduled that day.....I was very grateful...
Author:
Dr. Singal has made my 81 year old mother feel very comfortable and at ease about her appointments. Her trust in Dr. Singal has made all the difference in my mother's exams and her confidence in him for her eye doctor appointments. He is the best and the staff is absolutely fantastic.
Author:
Dr. Singal saved me from going completely blind in my left eye which was becoming a detached retina; with laser surgery the retina was sealed. That was about 7 years ago. I do 6 mos. follow ups ever since to keep close check on both eyes and all has been good. Dr. Singal is a very caring, highly intelligent, and observant Doctor. He cares for his patients and their well being above and beyond most doctors. I am very grateful for him and his staff. I highly reccommend him to anyone.
Author:
I have been seeing Dr. Singal for two years. He has done wonders to save my vision. I appreciate him and his staff so much! They are So kind and considerate. I would recommend Dr Singal to anyone for vision care.
Author:
He did an amazing job! My retina had detached and I had waited to see an eye doctor so my vision was likely impaired. I went in seeing 20/100 now I can see 20/25 thanks Dr.Singal!!
Author:
This man left me near blind in one eye. After this I was told by his office (not by him personally) that they could do nothing further for me. The healing process from the apparently unnecessary surgeries by Dr. Singal has been several years now. I had to travel to another state to see a competent eye surgeon where I regained my sight.
Sir, I am truly sorry that you suffered both mentally and physically and understand your frustration and anger. Initial success repairing detachments is about 80-90 percent. My surgical results are as good or better than any of my colleagues nationally. I have literally thousands of patients that I've cured, along with some who still lose vision despite my best efforts. Unfortunately, due to HIPPA concerns, I am not allowed to respond to patient details publically over the internet.
Author:
Dr. Singal is very professional and quite knowledgeable. He is listens well and is good at explaining what is happening.
Author:
I would highly recommend Dr. Singal. He was reassuring and you could tell he really care thru the entire process of my surgery!!
Author:
Dr. Singal is fantastic! Kind but so smart! Explains things thoroughly & in language you can understand. He and his staff are fast and efficient. (Not so much the Bennett and Bloom staff...) Still, he doesn't make you feel like he's rushing your care or exam at all. He is a completely delightful person and a great doctor! I would recommend him to anyone in need of a retinal specialist. *Low ratings I gave are due to Bennett & Bloom administrative staff/office @ Dupont Circle in Louisville.
Author:
Dr. Signal is a blessing. He was so wonderful while calming my mother's fears about her progressing macular degeneration. He followed up with her on Saturday to make sure she didn't have any further questions. I really like this office and team because they speak to my mother. Unfortunately other medical professionals tend to speak to me assuming that 70 means no longer cognitive. None of Dr. Signals team treated her this way. I am so happy we found this office!
Author:
This is the best doctor I have ever been seen by. Excellent bedside Manor and very intelligent and I felt like I had the utmost confidence in his analysis of my condition. He actually called me personally the day after my visit and asked if I was OK and if had any questions. This man is what a doctor should be. Would recommend him to anyone in my family and want him for all of my eye needs!
Author:
I have been a patient for several years and have always found Dr. Singal to be professional, knowledgeable, courteous, and friendly.
Author:
My mom is up in age, and really does not like doctors of any kind. Dr. Singal is very patient, caring and understand. He has an awesome bedside manner, always in a good mood and totally focused on the patient at hand. If I ever have to see an Ophthalmology, Dr. Singal would be my choice.
Excellent care and results
Author:
As a practicing physician, I'm accustomed to vetting other physicians and, although I had not met Dr. Singal prior to my first appointment with him, his skills and demeanor, as well as the outcome of my surgeries, could not have been better. Hats off to you Dr. Singal!
Author:
Dr. Singal, Dr. Bloom, and Dr. Tenkman, conducted four surgeries on my right eye within a 2 week period. I had a complete detached retina with little hope of recovering my vision. They were able to correct my vision to almost as good as it was originally before the detachment. I see this as a small miracle. During my last checkup, Dr. Singal told me "You are doing wonderful based on what you have gone through." Dr. Singal seemed to enjoy telling me this as much as I enjoyed hearing it!
Author:
Dr. Singal is a wonderful physician in whom I have complete trust for all my vision care needs.
Author:
Dr. Singal is a very good surgeron I have had eye surgery on both of my eyes. he is very kind and takes good care of his patients. you can trust him with your eyes. I highly recommend him to any one with eye problems. diabetics also because I am diabetic and he takes good care of my eyes.
Author:
An expert on eyes and great personality-efficient!
Author:
Throughout the process of diagnosis, surgery, and recovery, Dr. Singal has been wonderful. The results have been great and he was very reassuring. I believe I was in great hands and that he also loves his work.
Author:
Dr. Inder P. Singal is knowledgeable, professional and caring. The evening of my eye surgery, he called my home to check on my comfort and recovery. That meant a lot to me personally. He and his staff have done incredible follow-up to secure that I have healthy eyes. I heartily recommend Bennett & Bloom Eye Center to anyone looking for excellent eye care.
Author:
Very caring and excellent Doctor.
Author:
I lost my eyesight in November of 2014. I was referred to Dr. Singal by my family eye doctor. It's been a long two years that included one surgery and an eye injection. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor and staff. I saw them every week for months and they became part of my family. Dr. Singal has personally contacted me on New Years Eve to tell me the results of some lab work that we had been waiting on. I'm able to see now, thanks to Dr. Singal's care. I wouldn't go anywhere else.
Author:
He has an Excellent Wingman (Woman in his case)!! They make an Eye Appointment a pleasurable experience... They make Eye Surgery follow ups worthwhile... They make a Great Team!! Would recommend to anyone needing eye surgery Chris Carter
Author:
Dr. Singal provided a clear description of what had occurred with my eye and explained in great detail the options for treatment. His recommendation for surgery proved to be the correct way to proceed. The recovery process and the rather quick return to my normal vision confirmed that we had taken the best option for treatment. Dr. Singal's surgical skills, professionalism and courtesy were greatly appreciated! I highly recommend him for eye care!