Dr. Inder P. Singal, MD

Dr. Inder P. Singal, MD

Ophthalmology | Male | 53 years old

Dr. Singal specializes in Ophthalmology and practices in Louisville, KY. He practices at 7 locations.

Are you Dr. Singal? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Singal's Experience

See how Dr. Singal's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Singal

Dr. Singal accepts 30 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Singal has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Singal
Dr. Singal's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (84)
Dr. Singal Says:

Thank you for completing the survey!  We value your opinion and consider your feedback seriously. Please feel free to call us with questions or concerns at 502-895-0040.

in Louisville, KY |
Dr. Singal is a very good surgeron I have had eye surgery on both of my eyes. he is very kind and takes good care of his patients. you can trust him with your eyes. I highly recommend him to any one with eye problems. diabetics also because I am diabetic and he takes good care of my eyes.
Leitchfield, KY |
An expert on eyes and great personality-efficient!
in Louisville, KY |
Throughout the process of diagnosis, surgery, and recovery, Dr. Singal has been wonderful. The results have been great and he was very reassuring. I believe I was in great hands and that he also loves his work.
in Elizabethtown, KY |
Dr. Inder P. Singal is knowledgeable, professional and caring. The evening of my eye surgery, he called my home to check on my comfort and recovery. That meant a lot to me personally. He and his staff have done incredible follow-up to secure that I have healthy eyes. I heartily recommend Bennett & Bloom Eye Center to anyone looking for excellent eye care.
in Louisville, KY |
Very caring and excellent Doctor.
in Bradfordsville, KY |
I lost my eyesight in November of 2014. I was referred to Dr. Singal by my family eye doctor. It's been a long two years that included one surgery and an eye injection. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor and staff. I saw them every week for months and they became part of my family. Dr. Singal has personally contacted me on New Years Eve to tell me the results of some lab work that we had been waiting on. I'm able to see now, thanks to Dr. Singal's care. I wouldn't go anywhere else.
in Louisville, KY |
He has an Excellent Wingman (Woman in his case)!! They make an Eye Appointment a pleasurable experience... They make Eye Surgery follow ups worthwhile... They make a Great Team!! Would recommend to anyone needing eye surgery Chris Carter
in Louisville Ky |
Professional, Knowledgable, Considerate are the traits that come to mind from my experience in his office.
in Louisville, KY |
Dr. Singal provided a clear description of what had occurred with my eye and explained in great detail the options for treatment. His recommendation for surgery proved to be the correct way to proceed. The recovery process and the rather quick return to my normal vision confirmed that we had taken the best option for treatment. Dr. Singal's surgical skills, professionalism and courtesy were greatly appreciated! I highly recommend him for eye care!
Georgetown, IN |
Dr Singal has treated my husbands eyes for about 10 years. He is a wonderful friendly caring Dr. I would highly recommend him to anyone for their eye care.
Louisville, KY |
Dr. Singal is very orgainzed and efficient. He is direct but caring. He knows his speciality and will take very good care of you as his patient.
in Louisville, KY |
I have been seeing Dr. Singal for over 4 years for an eye issue and I have received the best care available. I never hesitate is recommending him.
in Elizabethtown, KY |
I have had retina issues for a few years and Dr Singal took great care and kept a close watch over me. He is truly dedicated to his work.
in Louisville, KY |
Dr Singal is a compassionate and thorough physician who came highly recommended to me by a friend who is also a Physician. His staff is well trained and excellent the care they provide and service is always on time and efficient in the use of your time. I have seen Dr Singl every six months for four years now and cannot imagine seeing anyone else
in Louisville, KY |
Dr. Singal treated a tear in my right retina with laser surgery this summer. I'm very happy to report that the surgery was very successful, and I couldn't be more pleased. Thanks, Doc!
in Louisville, KY |
Very considerate, and concerned about how you feel...takes time to answer questions....
in Elizabethtown, KY |
Dr. Signal is AWESOME. My daughter and I both see him. She has psuedtumor and mine is cataracts and diabetic retinopathy. Dr. Signal is thoughtful, caring and always willing to explain everything. His office staff is great.
in Radcliff, KY |
Following cataract surgery, I had trouble with my vision seemingly being pulled to one side. I spend 9 years with another doctor doing nothing to remedy the trouble. After one visit to Dr. Singal, he knew exactly what the problem was, and more importantly how to fix it. My surgery was successful, and I'm seeing much better now. Always a very friendly, cheerful, and very interested in making his patients feel at ease.
in Louisville, KY |
Dr. Singal is a wonderful doctor. My father had a detached retina which Dr. Sigal repaired, but during his recovery my father fell and the eye detached again. Dr. Sigal repaired it again and now he has the gift of eye site. This also happened a couple of years later on the other eye which Dr. Singal repaired too. We will never be able to thank him for everything he has done to restore my fathers eye site. We would highly recommend him. He has a wonderful staff .
in Louisville, KY |
I have had several visits with Dr Singal to follow up on my retina surgery. Dr Singal is always very thorough and willing to answer any of my questions. He explains his observations is terms that a non-medical person can easily understand.
in Bardstown, KY |
Dr. Singal is an excellent Doctor. I had a previous detachment in my left eye which was operated on by another ophthalmologist and I was left with poor vision in that eye. When my right eye became detached and I went to Dr. Singal, he restored it as if it never happened. I credit him for saving my only good eye.
in Louisville, Kentucky |
Dr Singal came highly recommended and I too have found him to be an exceptional Opthomalogist; his obvious expertise in his field is only prefaced by his true warmth and compassion for his patients! I had no qualms in trusting him to surgically correct the retinal hemmoraging problem I recently experienced. He explained all aspects of the surgery as well as any potential side effects, including infection, and in unfortunate extreme instances, blindness. He's a kind and incredible specialist!
in Louisville, KY |
Dr. Singal has a warm, caring and professional demeanor that immediately gave me confidence in the treatment of my retinopathy. The office has quite modern diagnostic equipment which makes the experience quick and easy. I can't thank Dr. Singal and the staff at Bennett & Bloom Eye Centers enough for saving my eyesight.
in Lanesville, IN |
Dr. Singal is wonderful! He always makes me feel very much at ease.
Have you seen Dr. Inder P. Singal, MD?
Are you Dr. Singal?

Compare Dr. Singal

Dr. Singal says...

Dr. Singal's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  Board certified in Ophthalmology

Dr. Singal has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

Why It Matters: Dr. Singal's Board Certifications

• Blindness
  • Cataract
  • Chalazion
  • Chorioretinal Scars
  • Choroidal Neovascular Membranes (CNVM)
  • Chronic Endophthalmitis
  • Conjunctival Hemorrhage
  • Contusion of the Eyeball
  • Degenerative Disorders of Globe
  • Diabetic Eye Disease
  • Diabetic Macular Edema (DME)
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Retinal Ischemia
  • Retinal Neovascularization
  • Retinal Telangiectasia
  • Retinal Vein Occlusion
  • Retinitis Pigmentosa (RP)
  • Retinopathy of Prematurity (ROP)
  • Retinoschisis

University of Toronto

Completed in 2003

• Hindi
  • Punjabi

Dr. Singal does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Singal and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology

• Paracentesis of Anterior Eye
  • Repair of Retinal Detachment or Retinal Tear
  • Retina and Vitreous Surgery
  • Vitrectomy
  • Vitrectomy (incl. Macular Hole Repair)
  • Vitreoretinal Surgery

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.