Dr. In Soo Yo, MD

Dr. In Soo Yo, MD

General Surgery  ·

Dr. In Soo Yo, MD is a general surgery specialist in Webster, TX and has been practicing for 18 years. He specializes in general surgery.

Learn about Dr. Yo

See how frequently Dr. Yo performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Cholecystitis and Gallstones
Intestinal Obstruction
Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration

Dr. Yo's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Yo "As a General Surgeon, my goal is to provide quality care to my patients. I know this is often a difficult time for people and my goal is to give them compassion and take care of their surgical needs to the best of my ability every time."

• General Surgery

• Texas A&M U
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1996
  • Alton Ochsner Medical
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2000

Dr. Yo has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Yo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Yo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Clear Lake Regional Medical Center

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Patient Safety Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Yo is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View awards

Dr. Yo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Yo to family and friends

Dr. Yo's Performance

Dr. Yo performed my hernia surgery in December 2017. The surgery went fine and I'm glad to say I feel great and no longer have the problematic hernia bulging out. Dr. Yo did a good job and I'm doing what I need to on my end (not lifting ridiculous amounts of weight, eating better, getting the extra...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Horrible. No bed side manner. Staff never returns calls. Dr. Yo said my surgery would be done through my nipple. He ended up changing the spot of my procedure and never told us. We didn’t find out until the gauze has to be removed. Even when talking to my hubby in waiting room he never told him if...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Yo is the kindest doctor. He made me feel comfortable and answered all my questions. I'm so thankful for his help with my surgery. I'd pick him again if I ever needed (hopefully I won't!)
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.

Great bedside manner Awesome attitude Great explanations
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
While he is very nice and friendly, he performed a procedure on a very delicate area which I was told would be numb for the actual procedure, it never was, I felt even slice with the scalpel. I was never given a chance to say stop, it's not numb! Honestly the worst experiences I have with a doctor...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

More General Surgery Specialists like Dr. Yo at Surgical Specialists of Clear Lake

General Surgery Specialist