Dr. Imdad Yusufaly, MD

Dr. Imdad Yusufaly, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. Imdad Yusufaly, MD is a neurology specialist in Wildomar, CA and has been practicing for 28 years. He graduated from Dow Medical College, Dow University Of Health Sciences in 1984 and specializes in neurology.Read his story

36243 Inland Valley Dr Ste 170

Wildomar, CA 92595

• Anthem Blue Cross
  • Medicare

Learn about Dr. Yusufaly

See how frequently Dr. Yusufaly performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Migraine
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)
Essential Tremor

Dr. Yusufaly's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Yusufaly's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Yusufaly "How can we help?"

This content was provided by Dr. Yusufaly "
  • The purpose of human life is to serve, and to show compassion and the will to help others. ...
"

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

No malpractice history found for California.

• Govt National College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1976
  • Dow Medical College, Dow University Of Health Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated 1984
  • St Louis University Hosps
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1986
  • Saint Louis University Hospitals
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1990

Dr. Yusufaly has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Yusufaly does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Yusufaly and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Yusufaly's Reviews

4.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Yusufaly to family and friends

Dr. Yusufaly's Performance

First time to see Dr. Yusufaly at his Corona Clinic for consultation about my carpal tunnel syndrome and I was very impress because he listen and explain to me my concern. He needs to get approval from my insurance to do the test. I called the clinic a week later if they have received the approval...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
he actually studied and knew my history. He spoke calmly and made sure he connected with me very observant. direct eye conract hoid listener, very diligent observation. Friendly positive thorough kind and gave hope that we would be ok. smart
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option7thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Yusufaly is not not only very knowledgeable in his work but he also truly cares about his patients. I've been going to him for years now and I appreciate his genuine care.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option9thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Yusafaly was an irresponsible Doctor. It seemed like his personal goals to sell off pharmaceuticals as a product outweighed his value of the overall health of the patient. For example I have no doubt in my mind that Yusufaly would prescribe a medication to a patient that's not absolutely...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option13

We are sorry about your negative experience with our office and your perception that Dr Yusufaly was trying to "sell off pharmaceuticals"; we would like to reassure you that we do not promote this practice and we wish you the best in health.

Dr. Yusufaly is an amazing Doctor!! I was very surprised and happy to see his passion for work and his knowledge. I would strongly recommend him to anyone in search for a great neuroglist.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option18thumbs down icon option0