Dr. Iman Youssef, MD

Dr. Iman Youssef, MD

Neurology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Iman Youssef, MD is a neurology specialist in Galloway, NJ and has been practicing for 36 years. She graduated from University Of Alexandria in 1982 and specializes in neurology and sleep medicine.

76 W Jimmie Leeds Rd Ste 503

Galloway, NJ 08205

• EmblemHealth
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. Youssef

See how frequently Dr. Youssef performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Peripheral Nerve Disorders

Dr. Youssef's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology
  • Sleep Medicine

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• University Of Alexandria
    Medical School | Graduated 1982

Dr. Youssef has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Youssef does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Youssef and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Youssef's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Youssef to family and friends

Dr. Youssef's Performance

I felt like I left a 3 ring circus after attending this office recently. First patient of the day, means wait for two hours for the dr to even show up. In the meantime while twiddling thumbs for hours in limbo, Mr. Secretary runs back and forth in and out of the waiting room you are stationed in...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
This doctor was so rude and unprofessional! Not only to my daughter (patient) and I, but to my autistic son. She could not prevent herself from staring in disgust at him. The language barrier was an issue and when I asked a simple question, she turned to my daughter and questioned my intelligence....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
This doctor is so rude! I will never ever recommend her to anyone! She acts like I'm wasting her time, I left her office and never saw her again!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I'm very happy with my doctor is very understandable person I personal strongly recommend, and the secretary change his personality with me which turning as a wonderful experience.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I was a patient of Dr. Youssef never in my life I've had such a rude doctor I had to wait for a couple of hours before I even got seen then she acted like she didn't even want to have me as a patient I told her that I have brain damage i'm here so you can help me some help they were they need to...more
Are you Dr. Youssef?