Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Imad Tamimi, DMD
Dr. Imad Tamimi, DMD is a dentist who practices in Clifton, NJ. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 28 years. Dr. Tamimi is affiliated with Saint Joseph's Regional Medical Center.

1054 Clifton Ave

Clifton, NJ 07013

• Amerihealth
  • EmblemHealth
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • HealthFirst

Learn about Dr. Tamimi

See how frequently Dr. Tamimi performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Facial Fracture

Dr. Tamimi's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Maxillofacial Surgery
  • Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Umdnj-Newark
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1993
  • Fairleigh Dickinson University / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
  • Jersey City Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1994

Dr. Tamimi has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic

Dr. Tamimi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tamimi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tamimi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tamimi to family and friends
Dr. Tamimi's Performance
HACKETTSTOWN |
It has been over 2 years and Dr. Tamini and the office staff have not been able to competently file a claim with my insurance company. Dr Tamini takes your money and won' return phone calls. Better off going to a more reputable doctor where customer service and satisfaction actually matter.
I'm so greatful I was able to find such a wonderful oral surgeon. I was in so much pain with my wisdom teeth went to him on a Wednesday and by Thursday they told all 4 out. Lovely staff very attentive, the doctor is awesome loved the way hre sat down with me and throughly took him time and explained everything with him. Highly recommend him. You won't be disappointed!
Dr. Tamimi is an excellent oral surgeon. He is very patient, personable and knowledgeable. He answered all of my questions and alleviated my fears. He also knew exactly how to decrease my pain, especially since it persisted for a week. I would highly recommend Dr. Tamimi to anyone who needs an oral surgery!
Boonton, NJ |
DR. Tamimi is very professional, understanding. He puts you at ease from the beginning of your visit. I didn't have a long wait to see him. His staff is also very helpful and answers all questions. I highly recommend him for oral surgery. There was very little discomfort after he removed three of my teeth. He is gentle and took the time to explain everything he was going to do to remove my teeth.
in Wayne, NJ |
Had all four wisdom teeth pulled out! I wouldn't have chosen another sergeant! Very professional! Clean and understanding. He deserves more than 5 starts!
in Stanhope, NJ |
Had to have the last molar on top left of my mouth extracted, and it was classified as a difficult situation - seeing as the tooth was very badly decayed and actually broke in 2. Dr. Tamimi did the extraction on Wed., Dec. 7th - and sent me home with antibiotics and pain medication. Took 1 dose of the pain medication, and that was it. Did not experience ANY pain whatsoever that whole afternoon, evening, or next day. WOW! is all I can say. Would recommend him to anyone. Deserves 10 STARS!!!
in Randolph, NJ |
Overall, I had a very good experience dealing with Dr. Tamimi and his staff. They were very warm and welcoming and explained each of the various aspects of wisdom teeth removal clearly and concisely. Not only that, but they each exhibited a very friendly and understanding approach before and after the surgery, and even called to check up on how I was doing. If you're ever in need of oral surgery, I'd strongly recommend conducting it with Dr. Tamimi!
in Hackettstown, NJ |
He took the time to explain the procedure and it's benefits as well as what could negatively happen. Great bedside manner. His office and staff were clean and very helpful. I would reccomend his services to everyone. Just a great doctor.
in Denville NJ |
He is an amazing caring doctor called me 9 PM to ask how I was feeling, he answered 2 emergency calls for me 1 being 11 PM on a Sunday night because I was bleeding he cared for me every step of the way until I was well.
Have you seen Dr. Imad Tamimi, DMD?
Are you Dr. Tamimi?