Dr. Ilyas Shaikh, MD

Dr. Ilyas Shaikh, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. Ilyas Shaikh, MD is a neurology specialist in Mobile, AL. He specializes in neurology and family medicine.

4325 Downtowner Loop N

Mobile, AL 36609

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Shaikh

See how frequently Dr. Shaikh performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Vertigo
Migraine
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)

Dr. Shaikh's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

Dr. Shaikh does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alabama.

• Deaconess Med Center
  • University Of So Al Hosps

Dr. Shaikh has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Shaikh has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Shaikh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shaikh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Shaikh's Reviews

3.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shaikh to family and friends

Dr. Shaikh's Performance

GOOD

They cannot or will not keep up with perscription reorders from mail order. I have been waiting over a month for them to send script to pharmacy after several phone calls from parmacy and myself. Would not recommed to anyone who may need scripts on a timely manner.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
Dr. Shaikh bedside manners are horrible. I was referred to him, by two separate physicians, for pain management. He said my pain was all in my head, right after forgetting my diagnosis. He treated me as if I was a drug seeker and also prescribed conflicting medications. It took over a month to get...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0
Usually I don't judge people or places on outward appearance but in this case I sure should have thought twice. I walked in to an office that appeared to be straight out of the 1950's, the exam table was being held up by a stack of what looked like parquet flooring. I guess I should have really...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option1
He is the best doctor that has ever happened to me! He takes his time with you and listens. I was really ill for years, until I started going to him. He has helped me more than any physician. The wait is worth it.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option1
This Dr. Treats my adult daughter for migraines. Also, for rheumatoid arthritis. What I don't understand is he acts as her psychologist AND prescribed meds for severe depression? A bit concerned!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0