Dr. Ilona Polak, MD

Urgent Care Medicine ·  Female

Dr. Polak

Sag Harbor Medical Walk-In

34 Bay St Ste 103 Sag Harbor, NY 11963

Dr. Ilona Polak, MD is an urgent care medicine specialist in Sag Harbor, NY. She graduated from Poznan University Of Medical Sciences and specializes in urgent care medicine, family medicine, and more.

Dr. Polak accepts

Dr. Polak accepts the following insurance:

Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Fidelis Care
Fidelis Care HMO
Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
Group Health Cooperative

3.4482758620689653%

Dr. Polak?
Dr. Polak's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ilona Polak, MD
Dr. Polak resolved my issue completely!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilona Polak, MD?
Dr. Polak runs a tidy practice that is as efficient and professional in the summer chaos of Hamptons life as it is in the winter. She has helped me and my family with more than a few last minute medical needs and I think she is a real pro! You will feel better with your health in her capable hands.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilona Polak, MD?
Very profesional , she takes time to listen to you , excellent service!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilona Polak, MD?
Dr Polak is a king, caring and thorough doctor. She is a good listener and excellent diagnostician. She has always made the right decisions to keep me in good health. Dr Polak is up to date on all medical developments. I am confident I am in good hands with her. In short Dr Polak is the best doctor I have ever had.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilona Polak, MD?
Dr. Polak is very skilled, She is very personable and truly cares about the patient. She followed up on my injury several times. few physicians do this. Thanks for being in Sag Harbor, Dr. Polak.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilona Polak, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Polak for about two years. When it comes to doctors, she is way ahead of the field. Her "bedside manner" is nothing short of astounding. She literally calls me at home the night of every visit when I am ill. She takes the time to explain conditions and you can feel the care she feels for every patient. I have been forced to change health insurance companies and I intend to continue seeing Dr. Polak and pay what I have to to do so.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilona Polak, MD?
Dr. Polak combines a genuine warmth and interest in each patient with a thorough professionalism and reassuring follow up on each case. And since no appointment is required, she is a great asset to our community.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilona Polak, MD?
Dr. Polak is patient, kind, and knowledgeable. Her medical advice has always been good. Her office hours are convenient, and while she does not take appointments, the front desk will let you know if you call in advance how long the wait time is. I would recommend her to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilona Polak, MD?
I have seen Dr. Polak on several occasions, for a range of issues. In every case, not only is she extremely knowledgable, is very well acquainted with all the specialists in the area. In every visit, she is unfailing kind, attentive , listens seriously to complaints, encourages follow-up and spends all the needed time.
excellent doctor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilona Polak, MD?
Friendly, efficient, and excellent care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilona Polak, MD?
Dr. Polak, is a professional, caring and kind doctor who gives the patient time to properly consult and recognizes when additional care may be needed by a hospital or a specialist. She follows up on all critical issues and coordinates with other doctors to stay on top of things. Overall, she is an excellent doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilona Polak, MD?
Terrible service. Terrible attitude. Terrible level of professionalism. Could not handle the simple task of filling out a health form. Took her over a week and a dozen poor excuses to finally send us the form.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilona Polak, MD?
Dr. Polak is great. First of all, she listens and she is smart -- Iahve been going to Dr.s all my life and nobody has made me so comfortable. My wife is disabled and not easy physically to handle and Polak was great. I have been going to see her for over two years and I have stopped seeing my regular Doctor --with whom it takes forever to get an appointment. When I am sick - I need to see someone - get examined -- get my meds and get back to work, no one does it better of faster than Dr.Polak
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilona Polak, MD?
I had a serious problem just as she had closed, I called up and she waited for me, Very nice, very professional, and we are very lucky to have such a great friendly helpful knowledgeable doctor here in Sag Harbor,
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilona Polak, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Polak?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Polak treats patients.