Dr. Iliana Sweis, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Female • Age 55

Dr. Sweis

Iliana Sweis MD

1535 Lake Cook Rd Ste 201 Northbrook, IL 60062

Dr. Iliana Sweis, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Northbrook, IL. She is affiliated with medical facilities AMITA Health St. Alexius Medical Center Hoffman Estates and University Of Illinois Hospital. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Sweis to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists in your area

See similar Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists in Northbrook

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals
  • Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews

Dr. Sweis accepts

Dr. Sweis accepts the following insurance:

HealthLink
HealthLink PPO
Preferred PPO

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check Dr. Sweis' experience treating your condition or procedure

• Breast Reduction
  • Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Cosmetic Laser Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Facelift
  • Facial Rejuvenation, Advanced, Laser
  • Gynecomastia
  • Juvéderm® Voluma® Injection
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Wound Repair

Dr. Sweis' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sweis

Dr. Sweis?
I have recently had upper eye lid surgery and Dr. Sweis is the BEST! With her talented artistry, complimented by her soothing personality, she created the ultimate experience and amazing natural look! I'm so thrilled and I wish I would have done it sooner! Thank you Dr. Sweis!
Happy Patient! – Oct 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Iliana Sweis, MD?
I have been practicing over45 years and have been on staff of several hospital. My life experiences have been associated with many doctors. In comparing Dr. Sweis to my colleagues she is one of the very best MD that I have met.Dr. Sweiss is highly skilled, congenial and understanding of patients needs. She accepts the challenges in medicine and is always perform to the highest standards of care.My hope is medicine will have many more Dr. Sweiss's to serve our patients.I personally selected her for my surgery.All my patients treated by her feel the same. One of the best!!
Dr. J.L Caruso – Sep 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Iliana Sweis, MD?
Dr. Sweis is one of the best and finest plastic surgeons - very knowledgeable, experienced, gentle and kind. Her consultation is informative and truthful - one will know what to expect. I had several procedures done, every one to my fullest satisfaction and expectation. All of my friends (woman and men) I recommended her to are very happy with their results. No matter what day or time, she is always available for questions and concerns after any procedure. I will not hesitate to recommend her for all procedures including injections. Dr. Sweis is deserving of Five PLUS stars.
W. Legat – Sep 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Iliana Sweis, MD?
Dr. Sweis is the best! I have had several procedures with her over the last 9 years. I am thrilled with my results. She is caring, extremely skilled and a great listener. I highly recommend her!
Katie – Sep 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Iliana Sweis, MD?
Dr. Sweis is Wonderful in every way, the best bed manner, amazing surgical skills and great office staff. I highly recommend her.
Sep 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Iliana Sweis, MD?
I recently had Thermi Tight of my neck area. It was the best thing I have ever done! I was not ready for a face lift and this gave me the result I was hoping for. She made me feel confident about my decision. I honestly felt how important to her it was that I was happy. Let me tell you, I am! Love this doctor.
Lisa S – Sep 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Iliana Sweis, MD?
I have no e Dr Sweiss for more than 20 years, she did my lover blepharoplasty, abdominal liposuction, lately my facelift...I even referred my daughters to Dr Sweiss for rhinoplasty job, we all are very satisfied with her outstanding job!!! My entire family is so satisfied and highly recommend Dr Sweiss!!! Also beside her expertise and bedside manners and follow up are the best !!! We are so lucky to have her !!
  • Long wait times
Sep 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Iliana Sweis, MD?
I love my results after the eyelid lift with Dr. Sweis. She did a fabulous job. I look like myself, just more rejuvenated. My scars have faded. My family was originally against surgery, but now they’re very happy as well. I would trust Dr. Sweis with any future plastic surgery that I might consider. I know that she would not let me undergo surgery that isn’t in my best interest. Thank you so much Dr. Sweis!
  • Long wait times
Sep 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Iliana Sweis, MD?
Everyday I have to look at my bad cosmetic surgery done by Dr. Sweis. She is more interested in making money and suggests surgery that patients don't even need. The liposuction that she suggested left dents all over my thighs. I've lived with daily pain, physically and emotionally.
May 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Iliana Sweis, MD?
Dr. Sweis is wonderful! She takes time to listen to my concerns and to artfully respond. Her office staff is very friendly as well. An overall warm and inviting experience when visiting her office.
Mar 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Iliana Sweis, MD?
There are not enough words to explain Dr Sweis. She is the ONLY Dr. I look forward in seeing. She has done several procedures on me, she has made me feel so much better about myself. Dr Sweis has the most incredible bedside manner of anyone I know. When you meet her you will feel like you are the only patient she has. You never feel rushed, she will spend as much time as needed to explain the procedure. Her staff is just as kind and helpful as she is. I would highly recommend Dr Sweis.
Cheryl P in Libertyville, IL – Feb 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Iliana Sweis, MD?
Dr. Sweis is the best doctor. She is professional and kind. I have the utmost confidence in her ability and would highly recommend her to everyone.
Pamela – Dec 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Iliana Sweis, MD?
I had a Lip Lift Surgery with Dr. Sweis last week. I'm not hesitant at all to go under the scalpel, knowing that I'm under her compassionate care and mostly her outstanding artistry and science, resulting in perfection. She is a distinguished doctor whose hallmark is her devotion to her patients.
Liptastic in highland park illinois – Feb 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Iliana Sweis, MD?
She is a lovely person and my results are life changing!
Chicago, IL – Nov 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Iliana Sweis, MD?
Dr. Iliana Sweis' attention to detail, and her artistic talents, are both exemplified through her work!! She is the perfect package of skill, knowledge and compassion. It is her KIND heart, combined with her desire to keep up with cutting edge technology, that makes her a wonderful doc!! I feel with every procedure I have with her, that she leaves me with a special touch of Sweis-ism. Which is, a touch of sparkle!!!!
New York Girl in Brooklyn, New York – Jun 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Iliana Sweis, MD?
Dr. Sweis is wonderful! She takes time to meet with her patients and cares about their well- being. She goes the extra mile to make sure her patients feel comfortable. She is very patient when explaining medical conditions and provides referrals when something is outside of her expertise. I have used Dr. Sweis for Botox and filler and she provides a natural look. I highly recommend Dr. Sweis.
Lissa in Chicago, IL – Jan 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Iliana Sweis, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sweis?

Dr. Iliana Sweis takes the time to discover and to understand fully her patients, their desires and concerns. She then applies her surgical skills and artistic eye to enhance their lives through plastic surgery. Her belief is that each patient is unique in terms of physical form and individual needs. She believes that physicians have a duty to identify and understand these needs and to intervene where necessary. More importantly, she believes that plastic surgeons should have the eye to discern between simple form and beauty, and possess the expertise to unite the two. In practice since 1997, Dr. Iliana Sweis is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. Less...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Case Wstn Res U
1986
Loyola University of Chicago

• Jordan's Medal of Highest Distinction, 1997
  • Top Plastic Surgeons in America by the Consumers Research Council of America, 2002-2012
  • Castle Connelly Top Plastic Surgeons, 2012