Dr. Ileana Shaw, MD

Dr. Ileana Shaw, MD

Family Medicine  ·
Female
Dr. Ileana Shaw, MD is a family medicine specialist in Burbank, CA and has been practicing for 32 years. She graduated from University Of California, Los Angeles, School Of Medicine in 1983 and specializes in family medicine.

191 S Buena Vista St Ste 100

Burbank, CA 91505

Learn about Dr. Shaw

Dr. Shaw's Experience

Dr. Shaw's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

This content was provided by Dr. Shaw "Patients' understanding of their conditions is the most critical first step in their healing process. We emphasize patient teaching in every aspect of our encounters with our patients. "

Dr. Shaw does not have any board certifications listed.

• Care Coordination for Complex Conditions and Procedures
  • Pap Smear
  • Prostate Cancer Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of California, Los Angeles, School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1983
  • Santa Monica-Ucla
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1984
  • Santa Monica-Ucla
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1986

Dr. Shaw has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Shaw has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Shaw does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shaw and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Shaw's Reviews

3.1
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shaw to family and friends

Dr. Shaw's Performance

GOOD

She is not my normal doctor she was the only one available at my location. She was an hour late and barely apologized and offered no information about the meds she was giving me and literally was finishing her diagnoses as she was already one foot out the door and said her nurse would fill me in....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. We're taking its contents very seriously and have shared it with our Burbank team, as well as Facey's operations leadership. We're sorry to hear that we let you down this time, but we'd like to help. Please email marketing@facey.com with your name & phone number so that we can put you in touch with the office manager.

She doesn't care or listen to my concerns regarding what works best for me. So I've had to go to urgent care thats not covered by my insurance instead because I know they care better. She also misdiagnosed me.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Shaw is amazing. She goes out of her way to listen and help you anyway she can and will refer you if she cannot! Her assistant Ronnie will follow up with a phone call to check on you and make sure you are taken care of. You can also email Dr. Shaw and she always gets back to you in less than...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Shaw is very professional, very attentive (which is what matters to me most as a patient), and also very thorough. I have unfortunately had to go see her quite a few times this year for different reasons, and she is always more than happy to answer questions and does not seem rushed to just go...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
My GP retired so I was looking for a new GP. I had one appointment with her, and I was so disappointed. She had no bedside manner. She was dismissive and a bit condescending. She changed my medications around when I told her that it was working great for me. I will not be going back to her.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option6thumbs down icon option0