Dr. Ileana Shaw, MD

Dr. Ileana Shaw, MD

Family Medicine  |
Female

Dr. Ileana Shaw, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Burbank, CA. She has been practicing for 34 years. Dr. Shaw is affiliated with Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center.

Facey Medical Group

191 S Buena Vista St Ste 100

Burbank, CA 91505

Learn about Dr. Shaw

Patients' understanding of their conditions is the most critical first step in their healing process. We emphasize patient teaching in every aspect of our encounters with our patients.

Dr. Shaw's Experience

Dr. Shaw's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

Dr. Shaw does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of California, Los Angeles, School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1983
  • Santa Monica-Ucla
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1984
  • Santa Monica-Ucla
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1986

Dr. Shaw has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Shaw has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Shaw does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shaw and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Shaw is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Shaw's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shaw to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Shaw's Performance
    GOOD
in Los Angeles, CA |
She is not my normal doctor she was the only one available at my location. She was an hour late and barely apologized and offered no information about the meds she was giving me and literally was finishing her diagnoses as she was already one foot out the door and said her nurse would fill me in. Never felt so brushed off in my life
Thanks for sharing your experience with us. We're taking its contents very seriously and have shared it with our Burbank team, as well as Facey's operations leadership. We're sorry to hear that we let you down this time, but we'd like to help. Please email marketing@facey.com with your name & phone number so that we can put you in touch with the office manager.
in Glendale |
She doesn't care or listen to my concerns regarding what works best for me. So I've had to go to urgent care thats not covered by my insurance instead because I know they care better. She also misdiagnosed me.
in Thousand Oaks, CA |
Dr. Shaw is amazing. She goes out of her way to listen and help you anyway she can and will refer you if she cannot! Her assistant Ronnie will follow up with a phone call to check on you and make sure you are taken care of. You can also email Dr. Shaw and she always gets back to you in less than 24 hours. You won't find a more considerate caring dr.! I highly recommend her.
Sun Valley, CA |
Dr. Shaw is very professional, very attentive (which is what matters to me most as a patient), and also very thorough. I have unfortunately had to go see her quite a few times this year for different reasons, and she is always more than happy to answer questions and does not seem rushed to just go see other patients. She listens to concerns and teaches you about your health topic. She is very kind and works with integrity. I always, always feel comfortable with her and would recommend her highly
in Northridge, CA |
My GP retired so I was looking for a new GP. I had one appointment with her, and I was so disappointed. She had no bedside manner. She was dismissive and a bit condescending. She changed my medications around when I told her that it was working great for me. I will not be going back to her.
in North Hollywood |
Dr.Shaw was very welcoming as I just met her today and became her patient. She listens well and I can tell she really gets to know you.
Have you seen Dr. Ileana Shaw, MD?

Visit Dr. Shaw