Dr. Ilda Isaza, DO

Dr. Ilda Isaza, DO

Family Medicine  |

Dr. Ilda Isaza, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Sunrise, FL. She is 44 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Isaza is affiliated with Westside Regional Medical Center.

Learn about Dr. Isaza

The well being of a patient comes first. Try to make sure that the understand instructions and medications. Make patient feel at home.

Video

Dr. Isaza's Experience

Dr. Isaza's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

Dr. Isaza does not have any board certifications listed.

• Allergies

• Nova Southeastern College of Osteopathic Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004
  • NOVA Southeastern Univ/North Broward Hosp District
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004

Dr. Isaza has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Isaza has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Isaza does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Isaza and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Isaza's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Isaza to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Isaza's Performance
in B |
Very thorough and professional. Pleasant and takes interest in patient.
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
The best Dr
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
You couldn't ask for a better doctor. She cares about you. I have my family going to her. She is the best, she cares, she follows through and is a very patient doctor. Highly recommend her to everyone.
in Davie FL |
Mis mejores recomendaciones para la doctora Isaza, ella siempre está allí para sus pacientes, se toma el tiempo para escucharlo a uno y no se le escapa ningún detalle de nuestras necesidades! Toda mi familia se ve con ella! Gracias doctora Isaza por su profesionalismo!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Isaza is one of the few doctors who takes time to listen, explain clearly & never seems rushed. She's thorough, always pleasant & courteous .
in Plantation, FL |
Very caring doctor!
in Davie, FL |
Dra Isaza is a God Sent Gift. Not only her personal attention to my health has change my life and make me feel 1000% better, but her dedication to finding the bottom of the problem, not just the symptoms is second to none. Her extraordinary knowledge of medicine and virtue of getting to the the root of the issue has made a me a put my health on her hands and trust her judgement 100%. I can't forget her staff that makes the imposible to solve the issues from insurance to referrals. The Best!
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr Isaza is thorough with a great bedside manner and genuinely cares about the patient. She is definitely a great family doctor and I have referred several friends to her. They are all impressed with her professionalism and friendliness.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Isaza is a very kind, caring doctor who listens well to all my concerns and makes me feel important. I believe she is genuinely concerned about all her patients, and I never once feel like I am getting rushed out the door. She delivers great patient care, I highly recommend her to anyone needing a physician, she's the best.
in Plantation Florida |
I cannot get access to my patient portal for important information like referrals, and most important, I cannot communicate with this office by phone. I tried to follow the portal protocals, but I made some error and I was "locked out". I then called the office and I was told the portal would be accessable after some employee gave me a password. No luck! I phoned the office again on Monday Nov. 6 @ 10.00 am. No luck again. I left a message on Dr. Isazas assistants e-mail with no call.
Thank you for making us aware of this experience. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that was caused. Please reach out to office at 954-838-8801 so that we can help resolve this issue.
in Plantation, FL |
She is so thorough and caring. Non-judgmental but wants you to be a healthier person. I send all my friends to Dr. Isaza.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Isaza is always on point and it is a pleasure to be there, all questions are answered, she genouinly cares about her patients. My Wife, Daughter and Mother in Law are all patients of Dr. Isaza and we are more than pleased every time. A big THANK YOU to the Staff as well. It is not often that one feels that comfortable with their Doc, here i feel i can be honest and open and get a real answer for questions asked.
Have you seen Dr. Ilda Isaza, DO?

Visit Dr. Isaza

Dr. Isaza accepts 4 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Isaza has admitting privileges