Dr. Ilana Zablozki-Amir, MD

Functional MedicineFemaleAge 55

Functional Medicine

Dr. Ilana Zablozki-Amir, MD is a Functional Medicine Specialist in Brooklyn, NY. She is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Ilana Zablozki-Amir, MD

Brooklyn Integrative Medicine, Brooklyn, NY

3311 SHORE PKWY Brooklyn, NY 11235

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Functional Medicine Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check if Dr. Zablozki-Amir treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Zablozki-Amir's conditions and procedures:

• Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
  • Epilepsy
  • HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
  • Huntington's Disease
  • Irritable Bowel Syndrome
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Neuropathy, Motor and Sensory
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Smoking-Related Disorders
  • Spinal Cord Injury
  • Stress

Dr. Zablozki-Amir accepts

Dr. Zablozki-Amir accepts the following insurance:

Self Pay

Dr. Zablozki-Amir's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Zablozki-Amir

Dr. Zablozki-Amir

The most caring doctor
So in today's world, most doctors are so overwhelmed primarily due to CoVid 19, that they rarely spend time with their patients. From my experience most take a cursory look at your chart, maybe a quick basic examine and leave you to a PA or some office staff. This is where Dr.Zablozski stands out, she takes the time to truly listen, then explain the treatment plan and clarify any concerns. But how many doctors take the time to actually call you back in between visits to check on your progress? None, except for her, she truly cares! She not only addresses the immediate issues , but rather looks at everything that includes, your lifestyle, nutrition, medications, emotional well being, to not only treat the specific issue you are there to she her for, but create a program for your entire body. Now that's old school doctoring adapted to today's world! Dr Z as I refer to her as, is a Jewel, and if your one of her patients I'm sure you will attest to this and more. The absolute Best!
Fred S – Mar 26, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilana Zablozki-Amir, MD?
I read so much wonderful information regarding this doctor that I wasn't going to let having to pay out of pocket get in the way of my health. Upon meeting Dr. Zablozki, she was warm and welcoming and really understood my condition and the type of treatment I was looking for. She put me on a health plan and easy-to-follow diet & I have been feeling great! I highly recommend Dr. Zablozki!!!
Lisa in Brooklyn, NY – Aug 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilana Zablozki-Amir, MD?
It's very difficult to locate a IFM certified physician in WNY, so I searched outside the area and came upon Dr. Zablozki-Amir. I was so happy I made the trip to Brooklyn to her practice. The staff made appt. setting easy, they were all so friendly, and genuinely concerned with my health concerns. Dr. Z spent close to 2 hours collecting information, suggesting testing, and I look forward to my follow up visit, to better understand some health issues and learn more about my personal wellness!
Buffalo, NY – Jul 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilana Zablozki-Amir, MD?
I wanted to try different methods of treating my joint pains. I had some trouble signing in to the Medical Marijuana System, due to my own impatience, and vexations caused by computers, but by the end of the day Dr. Z and Evelyn had me up and running, she was there the answer every call, and email I received what I needed from the government in two day. I believe Dr. Z is a concerned provider, she helped me through a difficult time, a good listener, has a great manner, and an all around good e
Guy Carsone in Brooklyn, NY – Jun 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilana Zablozki-Amir, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Zablozki-Amir?

• Functional Medicine

Umdnj New Jersey Med School
1988
Lehigh University

• Hebrew

Is Dr. Ilana Zablozki-Amir, MD accepting new patients?

Dr. Ilana Zablozki-Amir, MD generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Zablozki-Amir's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Ilana Zablozki-Amir, MD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Zablozki-Amir accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Ilana Zablozki-Amir, MD's top areas of care?

Dr. Zablozki-Amir frequently treats Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), Anxiety, and Bone Disorders. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Zablozki-Amir treats.

Where is Dr. Ilana Zablozki-Amir, MD's office located?

Dr. Zablozki-Amir's office is located at 3311 SHORE PKWY, Brooklyn, NY 11235. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

What languages does Dr. Ilana Zablozki-Amir, MD speak?

Dr. Zablozki-Amir speaks Hebrew and English. View profile to see all.

Does Dr. Ilana Zablozki-Amir, MD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Zablozki-Amir has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Ilana Zablozki-Amir, MD?

Brooklyn Integrative Medicine, Brooklyn, NY

Brooklyn Integrative Medicine3311 SHORE PKWY Brooklyn, NY 11235

Dr. Zablozki-Amir is affiliated with the following hospital. Select the hospital below to learn more.

Learn more about how Healthgrades measuresHospital Quality.

NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital

Brooklyn, NY

70% Patients that would definitely recommend, Equal to the national average

17 Awards Received

Award Highlight: Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2022)