Dr. Igor Turok, MD

Dr. Igor Turok, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. Igor Turok, MD is a neurology specialist in Stamford, CT and has been practicing for 16 years. He graduated from Ross University, School Of Medicine in 2002 and specializes in neurology and pain medicine.

999 Summer St Ste 100

Stamford, CT 06905

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • EmblemHealth

Learn about Dr. Turok

See how frequently Dr. Turok performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Torticollis
Sciatica (Not Due to Disc Displacement)
Myelopathy

Dr. Turok's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Turok "Comprehensive Neurology and Pain Center of CT is committed to the compassionate understanding of patients in pain and the scientific assessment and treatment of pain related disorders as well as neurological conditions."

• Neurology
  • Pain Medicine

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*
  • Pain Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

• Ross University, School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2002
  • Staten Island University Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2003

Dr. Turok has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Turok does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Turok and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Turok's Reviews

4.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Turok to family and friends

Dr. Turok's Performance

Dr. Turok is a godsent. I have been suffering with neck/shoulder pain for 10 years and no one else was able to provide such a holistic approach to solving this pain. Dr. Turok is a very gifted doctor and he thinks and listens to your concerns. He will work with you to identify the root cause and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I suffered for years from lower back pain. I had tried a few doctors locally but all left me frustrated and in pain. I was hesitant to try Dr. Turok because he is an hour away from me but he quickly made it clear it would be the best decision I would make. His confidence is refreshing and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I called Dr. Turoks office before going and talked to the receptionist about my pain. I asked her if I had all the documentation, are they in the practice of prescribing pain medication. She said that yes, If I had all the documentation, they will prescribe it. I went there with all my records,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
After an injury at work and many attempts to find relief, I was told that surgery was the only option. Then I was referred to Dr. Turok with some skepticism. He told me on day one that he would mange my pain and he was correct. Going from unbearable pain to relief is hard to explain but I owe my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I've been to a few doctors with minimal results, so when I found Dr.Turok a few years ago I was elated I finally found a doctor that can control my migraines. Best pain management & more. ?
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1