Dr. Igor Turok, MD

Neurology ·  Male · Age 43

Dr. Turok

Comprehensive Neurology and Pain Center of Connecticut

999 Summer St Ste 100 Stamford, CT 06905

Dr. Igor Turok, MD is a neurology specialist in Stamford, CT and has been practicing for 17 years. He graduated from Ross University, School Of Medicine in 2002 and specializes in neurology and pain medicine.

Dr. Turok accepts

Dr. Turok accepts the following insurance:

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
Oxford Liberty
WellCare
WellCare PPO
WellPoint

No malpractice claims found for Connecticut

Check Dr. Turok's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Turok's Top Procedures and Conditions

Migraine

Dr. Turok treats Migraine more than 97% of his peers

Dr. Turok treats this condition more than 97% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Basilar Migraine
  • Migrainous Stupor Migraine
  • Oculomotor Migraine
  • Retinal Migraine
  • Visual Migraine
Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS)

Dr. Turok performs Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) more than 97% of his peers

Dr. Turok performs this procedure more than 97% of his peers

• Lumbar Radiculopathy
  • Lumbar Selective Nerve Root Block
  • Meningiomas
  • Menstrual Migraine
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Neck Pain
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Nerve Block, Sympathetic
  • Nerve Blocks
  • Nerve Destruction by Neurolytic Agent
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Pain Management
  • Tension Headache
  • Thrombosis
  • Torticollis
  • Tourette's Syndrome
  • Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS)
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Traumatic Brain Injury
  • Tremor
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Upper Back Pain
  • Vasculitis
  • Vertigo

Comprehensive Neurology and Pain Center of CT is committed to the compassionate understanding of patients in pain and the scientific assessment and treatment of pain related disorders as well as neurological conditions.

• Neurology

20.512820512820515%

Dr. Turok?
Dr. Turok's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Igor Turok, MD
Dr. Turok is the greatest. He is understanding and unrelenting when it comes to solving a medical problem associated with his expertise. I have recommended him highly to many people.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Igor Turok, MD?
BE AWARE OF THEIR BILLING PRACTICES! Dr. Turok is an okay doctor. I went to him for what came out to be a herniated disk. I took almost 10 tests to find that out (including an Ultrasound, EKG and MRI). Throughout this time, I barely saw Dr. Turok. After his diagnosis, I wasn’t given much information about how to proceed with recovery (I ended up doing my own research and I went to his chiropractic office-which I will say is top of the line b/c of the chiropractor, Dr. Greene.)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Igor Turok, MD?
The best services I’ve experienced! The best I’ve felt since neck surgery in 2011. Dr. Turok takes the time to listen, understands, and provides the best techniques and service available. Definitely a cut above the rest. I highly recommend his practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Igor Turok, MD?
From the moment I meant dr turok I new hed be an amazing doctor ! He listened to my concerns and pains and came up with a great plan to help me get my migraines under control.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Igor Turok, MD?
My wife had a dental procedure that left her with neuropathic pain in her mouth. After years of going from one doctor to another, state to state, with no relief to be found, we found Dr. Totuk. He reassured us that their was a treatment to help and would not give up on her. He performed PRP on her in the affected area. After two treatments my wife is getting some much needed pain relief. Dr. Toruk is on the cutting edge of pain treatment. Thank You Very Much Dr. Toruk.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Igor Turok, MD?
I went today for my first visit and my visit was amazing from the front desk to Katlyn Dr Turok assistant! Dr Turok is so caring take time to speak to you and creat a plan for you!! What an amazing Dr!!! Kudos
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Igor Turok, MD?
Dr. Turok is a godsent. I have been suffering with neck/shoulder pain for 10 years and no one else was able to provide such a holistic approach to solving this pain. Dr. Turok is a very gifted doctor and he thinks and listens to your concerns. He will work with you to identify the root cause and provide an array of solutions. This is very refreshing compared to other doctors that don’t provide a solution catered to your needs but rather a solution that serves their purpose.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Igor Turok, MD?
I suffered for years from lower back pain. I had tried a few doctors locally but all left me frustrated and in pain. I was hesitant to try Dr. Turok because he is an hour away from me but he quickly made it clear it would be the best decision I would make. His confidence is refreshing and comforting. He made it clear he would listen and help me and he did. Dr. Turok takes the time to listen and explain and makes it his mission to relieve the pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Igor Turok, MD?
I called Dr. Turoks office before going and talked to the receptionist about my pain. I asked her if I had all the documentation, are they in the practice of prescribing pain medication. She said that yes, If I had all the documentation, they will prescribe it. I went there with all my records, and they said it would be $400.00 cash. I paid, and the doctor came in and he saw me for 3 minutes, and then said they don't prescribe pain medication there. Total ripoff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Igor Turok, MD?
After an injury at work and many attempts to find relief, I was told that surgery was the only option. Then I was referred to Dr. Turok with some skepticism. He told me on day one that he would mange my pain and he was correct. Going from unbearable pain to relief is hard to explain but I owe my relief to Dr. Turok.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Igor Turok, MD?
I've been to a few doctors with minimal results, so when I found Dr.Turok a few years ago I was elated I finally found a doctor that can control my migraines. Best pain management & more. ?
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Igor Turok, MD?
I am an MD candidate (medical student) in my 30’s with chronic back pain following 3 injuries and multiple exasperating circumstances over a 12-year period. An orthopedic surgeon recommended Comprehensive Neurology to me for longitudinal care of my back. My decision to make an appointment has tremendously improved my quality of life and I do not think I would have been able to pursue becoming a physician had I not benefited from the help and support of Dr. Turok and his team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Igor Turok, MD?
I just started working in Stamford CT, I was in an car accident in October 2017. I live in PA and had to find a Neurologist close to work. I have to say I’m very please with his knowledge oh his work. He advised me of what might be wrong but waited until the X-rays to confirm. I like the options provided to help cure my issues. The staff there are great as well. Thank you Dr. Turok!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Igor Turok, MD?
I've been a patient with Dr. Tyrol for a long time now and when I first came to him he didn't think he could help me, he called me a train wreck that's how bad my pain was. But for 6 months he did tests & more tests I surprised to learn things that I should've been told from the many pain specialist that I've seen , it was then I knew how brilliant I renamed him aka the "Bomb Diggity" also aka "Ace Boon Coon" best Dr. ever!!! I feel so much better today I thank him I will follow him anywhere??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Igor Turok, MD?
Dr. Turok and his practice has brought my injury recovery to a whole new plateau that I thought was unobtainable. Dr. Green (Physical Therapist/Chiro) is absolutely amazing. Every time i walk into the office you are greeted with friendly & helpful staff that are willing to go the extra mile for you! The whole staff is amazing. As for Dr. Turok, he has helped minimize my sciatic nerve pain to a manageable pain level. Without Dr. Turok and his friendly staff, I would not be feeling as good as
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Igor Turok, MD?
I searched far and wide for help with my chronic pain. I have numerous cervical and lumbar issues, degenerative arthritis, nerve pain & fibromyalgia. I would be lost without Dr. Turok, or not here at all. He is intelligent, well educated and knowledgeable as well as kind and compassionate, with a great sense of humor added in. There is no better out there. He is a rare find.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Igor Turok, MD?
Dr Turok is a dedicated, compassionate and caring Dr, who is an excellent diagnostician He will take the time to listen to your symptoms and is a consumate professional , up to date with all of the current treatments. I highly recommend him to family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Igor Turok, MD?
I am truly greatful for everything Dr. Turok and his staff have done to help me. I highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Igor Turok, MD?
I have been in and out of pain management for years, and have had some really bad experiences. I came to Dr. Turok with the mindset that this would probably be the same as the others. I was pleasantly surprised. His knowledge as a Neurologist, combined with his experience with pain management, has made him the most knowledgeable doctor that I have ever been to. He put me at ease right away by listening to my concerns. I would highly recommend Dr Turok to anyone who has lost hope ! He is awesome
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Igor Turok, MD?
Dr. Tyrol has spent quite a bit of time with me in order to find the proper procedures to make me pain free. He is very professional and successful in his procedures. I highly recommend Dr Turok for pain relief.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Turok?

Comprehensive Neurology and Pain Center of Connecticut

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Turok treats patients.

Stamford Hospital