Dr. Igor Priven, MD

Dr. Igor Priven, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism | Male | 47 years old

Dr. Priven specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and practices in Englishtown, NJ. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Priven? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Priven's Experience

See how Dr. Priven's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Priven

Dr. Priven accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Priven has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Priven
Dr. Priven's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (30)
in Old Bridge, NJ |
Thorough exams and easy to follow treatment plans. Explains options and what to do moving forward.
in Matawan, NJ |
Dr. Priven is such a caring & understanding doctor. He's very knowledgeable too. Definitely would recommend him! Inna is wonderful too!
He is a good listener and a creative thinker. He is patient, and doesn't rush .
in Jackson, NJ |
Very thorough with his care and understands my needs as a patient, l have been under his care for years and he has always recommended and advised me in the right direction to manage my diabetes.
in Parlin, NJ |
Dr Priven is highly knowledgeable and competent in his field of Endocrinology. Type II Diabetes and its' side affects are greatly caused by over eating. Most Doctors in this field are frustrated by the patients inability to control their diet. I have been the patient of other highly competent doctors who should have been medical examiners. They talked to you as if you were dead. I leave Dr Priven's office on an upbeat. We discuss a plan of action, and I leave with hope. He never judges me.
in Madison , SD |
I have seen Dr Privin on a few occasions. I thought he was ok until the last couple of visits. They lost my original records, and he claimed I didn't take tests that I did. I had to bring the test results and records again. It takes his office a long time to fill prescriptions. If you disagree with him you are labeled as having a psychological problem. He also tried to force me to go to other specialists. He dropped me as a patient on the basis that I wouldn't allow him to coordinate care.
in Manalapan, NJ |
Dr. Priven has been my doctor for 2 years. He is very thorough and explains everything in easy to understand terms. I have the utmost confidence in him and would not hesitate to recommend him to friends, etc.
in Englishtown, NJ |
I've been a patient of Dr. Priven for little over a year now after he took over for my previous endocrinologist. Dr. Priven picked up medical issues I was having immediately from initial appt and even diagnosed a rare genetic disorder which has probably helped save my life. His staff is excellent and nurse extremely sweet. I'd highly recommend him !
in Old Bridge, NJ |
I am very particular about my doctors and do my homework before I visit. Dr Priven always has appropriate responses to my questions and always gives me all the time I need. The staff is also mindful of my time and tries to schedule me with common sense.
in manalapan, NJ |
Doctor is very kind and knowledgeable. Takes the time to answer all your questions.
in New Brunswick, NJ |
I have been a patient of Dr Priven's for almost 18 years. I've never had a better diabetes doctor. He has a wonderful manner and comprehensive knowledge. You can ask questions and he follows up on problems. He will work with you and for you. I would like to say Thank you for all his team, a specially Masha, Marina R, Inna, Marina nurce pr. The Staff is always professional.Every staff member is great! Quick in and out as well! Pleasant wait atmosphere and everyone is very kind and helpful!
in Freehold, NJ |
great doctor, great office
in Old Bridge, NJ |
Dr. Priven correctly diagnosed me with the type of diabetes that my previous endocrinologist failed to do, as a result my sugar got much better with fewer medications, his staff is excellent, dietician is highly professional, great office !
in Manalapan, NJ |
Dr Priven is the best endocrinologist I have ever seen. His office has multiple resources for diabetics, my A1c went down from 8.5 to 6.5 in 3 months after I started seeing him, his staff is wonderful and always helpful, they treat everyone as their own parents.
in Freehold NJ |
I saw Dr. Priven after seeing 3 other endocrinologists who failed to properly adjust my thyroid medications and attributed my symptoms to depression. He explained to me why the dose recommended before is not good for me , and adjusted it, which made me feel great . He is also a good person , and his bedside manners are outstanding.
in Manalapan, NJ |
Dr. Priven is extremely professional, caring, knowledgeable, I am so happy I found him,.
Have you seen Dr. Igor Priven, MD?
Are you Dr. Priven?

Compare Dr. Priven

Dr. Priven's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

Dr. Priven has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Priven's Board Certifications

• Hypothyroidism
  • Kidney Disease
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Parathyroid (Gland) Disease

• Other Education
    Mayo Clin

Completed in 2003

• Russian

Dr. Priven does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Priven and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

• Biopsy
  • Continuous Glucose Monitoring
  • Thyroid Fine Needle Aspiration Biopsy
  • Ultrasound

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.