Dr. Igor Priven, MD

Dr. Igor Priven, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism | Male

Manalapan Medical 345 US Highway 9 Ste 9, Englishtown, NJ 07726 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Priven specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and practices in Englishtown, NJ. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Priven? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Priven's Experience

98Experience
Match

See how Dr. Priven's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Priven

Dr. Priven accepts 10 insurance carriers

10 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Priven has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Priven

Dr. Priven's Review Details
4.3 based on 27 responses
Experience with Dr. Priven
Dr. Priven's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (25)
in Parlin, NJ |
Dr Priven is highly knowledgeable and competent in his field of Endocrinology. Type II Diabetes and its' side affects are greatly caused by over eating. Most Doctors in this field are frustrated by the patients inability to control their diet. I have been the patient of other highly competent doctors who should have been medical examiners. They talked to you as if you were dead. I leave Dr Priven's office on an upbeat. We discuss a plan of action, and I leave with hope. He never judges me.
in Madison , SD |
I have seen Dr Privin on a few occasions. I thought he was ok until the last couple of visits. They lost my original records, and he claimed I didn't take tests that I did. I had to bring the test results and records again. It takes his office a long time to fill prescriptions. If you disagree with him you are labeled as having a psychological problem. He also tried to force me to go to other specialists. He dropped me as a patient on the basis that I wouldn't allow him to coordinate care.
in Manalapan, NJ |
Dr. Priven has been my doctor for 2 years. He is very thorough and explains everything in easy to understand terms. I have the utmost confidence in him and would not hesitate to recommend him to friends, etc.
in Englishtown, NJ |
I've been a patient of Dr. Priven for little over a year now after he took over for my previous endocrinologist. Dr. Priven picked up medical issues I was having immediately from initial appt and even diagnosed a rare genetic disorder which has probably helped save my life. His staff is excellent and nurse extremely sweet. I'd highly recommend him !
in Old Bridge, NJ |
I am very particular about my doctors and do my homework before I visit. Dr Priven always has appropriate responses to my questions and always gives me all the time I need. The staff is also mindful of my time and tries to schedule me with common sense.
in manalapan, NJ |
Doctor is very kind and knowledgeable. Takes the time to answer all your questions.
in New Brunswick, NJ |
I have been a patient of Dr Priven's for almost 18 years. I've never had a better diabetes doctor. He has a wonderful manner and comprehensive knowledge. You can ask questions and he follows up on problems. He will work with you and for you. I would like to say Thank you for all his team, a specially Masha, Marina R, Inna, Marina nurce pr. The Staff is always professional.Every staff member is great! Quick in and out as well! Pleasant wait atmosphere and everyone is very kind and helpful!
in Freehold, NJ |
great doctor, great office
in Old Bridge, NJ |
Dr. Priven correctly diagnosed me with the type of diabetes that my previous endocrinologist failed to do, as a result my sugar got much better with fewer medications, his staff is excellent, dietician is highly professional, great office !
in Manalapan, NJ |
Dr Priven is the best endocrinologist I have ever seen. His office has multiple resources for diabetics, my A1c went down from 8.5 to 6.5 in 3 months after I started seeing him, his staff is wonderful and always helpful, they treat everyone as their own parents.
in Freehold NJ |
I saw Dr. Priven after seeing 3 other endocrinologists who failed to properly adjust my thyroid medications and attributed my symptoms to depression. He explained to me why the dose recommended before is not good for me , and adjusted it, which made me feel great . He is also a good person , and his bedside manners are outstanding.
in Manalapan, NJ |
Dr. Priven is extremely professional, caring, knowledgeable, I am so happy I found him,.
Have you seen Dr. Igor Priven, MD?
Are you Dr. Igor Priven, MD? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Priven

• Hypothyroidism
  • Kidney Disease
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Parathyroid (Gland) Disease

• Biopsy
  • Continuous Glucose Monitoring
  • Thyroid Fine Needle Aspiration Biopsy
  • Ultrasound

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Stony Brook Univ Health Sciences Center School of Medicine

Graduated in 1994

• Other Education
    Mayo Clin

Completed in 2003

Dr. Priven has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Priven does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Priven and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Priven's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
  • Board certified in Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology and Internal Medicine
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Priven

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Priven's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Priven

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients