Dr. Igor Chaplik, DO

Dr. Igor Chaplik, DO

Dermatology  |
Dr. Igor Chaplik, DO is a dermatology doctor who practices in Fort Lauderdale, FL. He is 45 years old and has been practicing for 17 years.

4331 N Federal Hwy Ste 400

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Chaplik

See how frequently Dr. Chaplik performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Rash
Athlete's Foot
Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)

Dr. Chaplik's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Osteopathic Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Keloid Scar
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Lichen Planus
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nail and Nail Bed Infection

• Mohs Surgery
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion

• Nova Southeastern University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2000

Dr. Chaplik has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Chaplik does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chaplik and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Chaplik's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chaplik to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Chaplik's Performance
in PLANTATION, FL |
I have been going to Dr. Chaplik for many years! I like his friendliness, professional manner and Knowledge. He can't be beat.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
Excellent Doctor, very caring, professional and spends time in explaining the issues and options. Have been to many Dermatologists and NONE have been anywhere equal to his skills and "beside" manor.
smyrna, ga |
Dr. Chaplik is very efficient and never makes me feel rushed. He is very patient and makes sure that I am taken care of properly.
Hollywood, FL |
Dr Chaplik is extremely professional, knowledgeable and caring. His attention to detail while treating his patients is very commendable . His office staff is very attentative and I would highly recommend his office.
in wilton manors, fl |
Smart, no BS kind of doctor. World class and extremely knowledgeable. He doesn't try to sell you on things you don't need, which is why I really trust him. Super nice guy as well.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I've had relatively frequent experience with dermatologists over many years. Dr Chaplik is outstanding in several categories. He's very knowledgeable and helpful. He has a meticulous office and kind staff. He is not there to "sell" you anything. You will understand his suggestions ahead of time. If you decide it's not for you, no harm done, no hard feelings. For patients who mention his manner, try to look past that knowing you will receive the best medical treatment possible. The best.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
I was refused treatment for a cancerous lesion on my shoulder unless I paid up front. My insurance requires that billing is submitted and when an EOB is issued...I pay that amount...not the incorrect amount that the office 'estimates'. I was told that unless I pay the incorrect amount UP FRONT, I cannot see the doctor. OUTRAGEOUS! I walked out and have to find another surgeon. I have at least 1/2 dozen doctors that I see regularly. They submit their billing...I receive an EOB and pay. Unreal.
I respectfully apologize for this encounter. Unfortunately I learned of your experience from a review. I assure you that how you were treated is not my policy. I frequently consult with patients free of charge; especially when there is a change, loss, or other insurance issue. I assure you that the person who treated you in that fashions is no longer at this office. As soon as I found out I immediately attempted to rectify your situation. I believe I have. Dr. Chaplik
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Excellent. Checks your whole body. Nice clean timely office and staff. Everybody is so nice. Been going for 5 years and have had work done. He is one of the best.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
Super nice and great listener. It was my first visit for a thorough look-over. Office people were great especially checking my insurance coverage. Waiting time was average but once I was in the back I was seen within minutes. Would absolutely go back to him. Biopsies were done and was told they will get back to me within two weeks either way. Only concern was different things I was concerned about and wasn't told what they were but overall checkup was good.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr chaplik was referred to me by my father, and now treats my whole family. Dr Chaplik caught and treated his melanoma after another dermatologist missed It. He also does his skin cancer management with mohs. I feel comfortable recommending dr Chaplik for anyone looking for a dermatologist who is thorough and cares about his patients.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I went to see Dr. Chaplik for the first time and was so pleased with the experience. In the past, I have been to Dermatologists who have treated me like a number in a factory. Dr. Chaplik was friendly, thorough and took the time to explain certain conditions on the skin. He is very calming and put me at ease. He is very knowledgeable in his field. I would highly recommend Dr. Chaplik and I will definitely see him again should I have further issues in the near future.
Hollywood, FL |
Completely rude, condecending and unprofessional attitude, wasted time waiting for this apt and the day, left feeling terrible. Actsd as though he was doing me a favor by seeing me. Just an extremely unpleasant person who should have never been a doctor. Gross!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
About 12 years ago I needed to see a dermatologist and a friend recommended Dr Igor Chaplik. I made an appointment and immediately felt comfortable with my choice. I am fair skinned and have spent too many years enjoying the sun and beaches of Cape Cod and Ft Lauderdale which has taken a toll on my skin. I now see Dr C twice a year for body scans to check for skin cancer issues and biopsies and treatments as needed. I have found Dr C to be a very professional, competent and pleasant man.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr Chaplik is very professional and I trust him.
in Plantation, FL |
I saw Dr. Chaplik in his fort Lauderdale office about six months ago to treat a worrisome rash on my toddler. He treated her with such care and patience and she was very relaxed in his care as she usually gets unruly and anxious during doctor visits. He treated the rash effectively and reassured me while taking the time to educate. Since then, I've been back for a thorough skin exam and he recently performed a procedure with Bellafill on my embarassing acne scars. Now my skin is so smoothe!<3
in Pompano Beach, FL |
Excellent dermatoogist with a great bedside manner. Took time with me. Answered all of my questions. I had a lot of questions :).
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
The rudest doctor I ever met. His attitude is horrible. You have been warned!
in Coral Springs, FL |
Igor Chaplik one of the worst doctors I ever met , he missed diagnosis and was very rude and arrogant. My worst experience ever ! He needs to go back to school!
Have you seen Dr. Igor Chaplik, DO?

Visit Dr. Chaplik