Dr. Ignatius Medani, MD

Dr. Ignatius Medani, MD

Internal Medicine ·  Male · Age 63

New Patient

Current Patient

Dr. Ignatius Medani, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Federal Way, WA and has been practicing for 33 years. He specializes in internal medicine.

Dr. Medani accepts

Dr. Medani accepts the following insurance:

Commercial Insurance Company
First Choice Health
First Choice Health PPO
Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
Group Health Cooperative
Health Net
Medicare Advantage PFFS
Premera Blue Cross
Heritage Plus
Providence Health Plans
Personal Option EPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Dr. Medani treats your condition or procedure

• Asthma
  • Bone Density Scan
  • Breath Testing
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Electrocardiogram (EKG)
  • Heart Disease
  • High Cholesterol
  • Physical Examination
  • Radiofrequency Ablation
  • Syncope
  • Thrombosis

Dr. Medani is the Medical Director of Sound Internal Medicine. His great reputation over the last 26 years has been built on his passion for practicing medicine to improve his patients lives, and believes that results speak louder than words. Dr. Med...

1986

4.4

Dr. Medani?
Dr. Medani's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ignatius Medani, MD
He’s a very understanding man he is down to anything you have a prom with is been my doctor for many years he’s a good honest doctor talk to find one of those
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ignatius Medani, MD?
Dr. Medani is one of the best doctor in Washington state . He cares about he's patients and he makes sure u get outstanding medical procedures and he cares about you and your health and the staff are tremendously caring . Very professional very understanding and you will have a great experience with this doctor and his staff I recommend anybody to come here
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ignatius Medani, MD?
Dr. Medani is the best Doctor I've ever had! The staff is friendly and very helpful with your referrals.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ignatius Medani, MD?
Dr Medani is an excellent Physician. I have been under his care now for a few years. I am not going to say I look forward to going to the doctor who does. Since being under Doctors care I don't just feel like I am an insurance claim number. Medani' and the staff really have taken care of my needs in a nut shell. But What I can say is that when I enter Dr. Medina's office for an appointment I am welcomed from the caring staff. I will continue to be under Doctor Medani's care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ignatius Medani, MD?
Great doctor and helps me with all my medical issues. If he personally can't he'll refer you to the right people. Office manager and office staff go out of their way to make you feel important.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ignatius Medani, MD?
He is one of the few doctors left that really cares about his patients
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ignatius Medani, MD?
He is one of the best doctors I've been to he listens, and his staff is nice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ignatius Medani, MD?
It would be a good choice for any patient to come here only if they care about there health and would like to receive above optimum care. Dr. Medani is always on point with his diagnosis and explains it to you in plain english so each individual gets the proper care so they understand the full picture. He cares about each patient and tries his best to direct each one to a better healthy plan to reach and maintain physically, mentally and emotionally. Don't miss out on excellent healthcare.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ignatius Medani, MD?
I highly recommend this doctor. He sent me for several different test to get to the root of my pain, and also treat for long term pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ignatius Medani, MD?
Stuff is very friendly, Always willing to help, The Doctor is very professional and very nice to talk with. Billie the office manager is great as is all of them
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ignatius Medani, MD?
I've been with Dr. Medani for over 2 years. He is not only well experienced and knowledgeable, he has compassion & understanding. Billy & rest of staff also great. I'm always treated with respect from all of them. I highly recommend this practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ignatius Medani, MD?
I went in for a physical today I was greeted and filled out some paperwork and then proceeded to go through the usual blood urine EKG. And then a Thorough exam from head to toe underwear only. All in all it was a 2 hour exam from start to finish,very little waiting.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ignatius Medani, MD?
I have been Dr Medani's patient for about 4 yrs. It has been the best experience I have ever had with a Dr. He is very kind and compassionate, and always speaks directly to me instead of having his face in a computer like most other Dr's now do. Best part is, he doesn't automatically view a person as a drug seeker if they are in pain. He has a difficult job trying to help people and be caring while staying within the government guidelines. I am very thankful that I found him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ignatius Medani, MD?
i have been a patient here for several years. I have seen good times and bad time here. but over all this is the absolute best i have seen his clinic he has done a great job with weeding out people that dont need to be in there. He has a tough staff and they need to be at this clinic pain people are not easy people to deal with and try to say that its not their fault.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ignatius Medani, MD?
I am very thankful I have found Dr. Medani. He has helped me when no other providers would help me. His office staff is great especially the office manager Billie she has a tough job but has changed that office so much. i actually want to go and I use to hate going. she has done a great job getting rid of the "trash" that use to be there. Now Dr.Medani can actually focus on his job and help the people who need help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ignatius Medani, MD?
Dr. Medani is an Angel from Heaven and I am so grateful to be his patient and to be able to receive the treatment that I am so just deserved. He is a very kind and compassionate, but busy doctor. It is very hard to find a doctor now due to the FAKE opioid crisis that interferes with folks ability to have a quality of life worth living and Dr. Medani is a wonderful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ignatius Medani, MD?
I have been a patient of dr. Madani's for going on 3 years now and I can't express in words how much he has helped me he was able to diagnose an autoimmune disease that I've had for I don't know how long and no other doctors have ever even tested me for it. I also enjoy the staff ever since Billy the new office manager started taking over I have noticed a lot of wonderful changes in the office less Riff Raff and more understanding and just all-around great service.Thank you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ignatius Medani, MD?
Dr. Medani by far has been one of the best physicians that I have seen. I was diagnosed with a severe illness years ago and finally feel like I am getting the care that I need from a physician that truly cares about his patients. Not only do I get the care that I need from Dr medani I also get the most care from his staff. His office manager Billie has gone above and beyond to make sure that my experience is always great. She takes on many challenging tasks and makes sure each patient is happy
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ignatius Medani, MD?
Everyone at the office is great I love patrica and kim and though the office manager billy is busy she always makes the time to come see me and talk to me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ignatius Medani, MD?
Dr. Medani has been my primary physician for over five years and I feel privileged to be seen by such a competent, caring, and highly knowledgeable practitioner. Dr. Medani is a rare breed of physician—he actually takes time and carefully listens to his patient's concerns/questions, while providing calm and reassuring answers—despite being extremely busy. I am used to Germany's excellent health care model, however, Dr. Medani would give my German doctors a run for their money. Truly superb!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Medani?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Medani treats patients.

St. Francis Hospital