Dr. Ignatios Papas, DO

Regenerative Medicine •  Male • Age 35

Dr. Ignatios Papas, DO is a Regenerative Medicine Specialist in Tampa, FL. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Papas to book an appointment.

Regenexx Tampa Bay

Dr. Papas' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Papas

Dr. Papas?
What People Say About Dr. Ignatios Papas, DO
Dr. Pappas was wonderful! He and his staff were there to walk me through it every step of the way!I feel so much better!
Laura M. – Mar 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ignatios Papas, DO?
I was evaluated and my condition was described in detail. I engaged in one treatment. My results were terrific. I no longer feel discomfort.
Anne G. – Mar 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ignatios Papas, DO?
Very thorough consultation to address all major areas of concerns as well as a very comprehensive approach clearly explained. Provider spent ample time listening to and evaluating in order to come up with best possible treatment plan to ultimately bring relief for my specific areas of chronic pain. Superb knowledge and explanations!
Heather L. – Mar 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ignatios Papas, DO?
Dr. Papas and Regenexx staff are first class in all respects; notwithstanding Regenexx PT as well. Having had debilitating/chronic injuries to the right hip soft tissues and subsequent biomechanical related issues to both knees/feet; Dr. Papas, performed an initial thorough physical exam by means of a “hands on” approach, ultrasound, and explaining the findings of my injuries. Dr. Papas sat down and explained the findings and his recommendations to proceed. Dr. Papas patiently joined in with full discussion; talking with me, and not “at me.” There never was any rush in these discussions. Enough can not be said about ultrasound in the hands of a true physician such as Dr. Papas. My injuries were severe, chronic, & multifaceted, consequently, requiring 4 visits of SCP/PRP to the right hip structures. After one year of interval SCP/PRP procedures/recommended PT work, I now have my life back. Thanks to Regenexx and Dr. Papas. Where possible, avoid surgery, seek regenerative medicine!
Francisjames Crisp – Feb 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ignatios Papas, DO?
My experience today was great. I received excellent and quality service as usual. Regenexx's care is second to none and I will recommend their services to everyone.
S. W. – Feb 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ignatios Papas, DO?
My visit was awesome. Dr.Papas was very indept about my injuries and how the procedure can help.
Sophia Whittick – Dec 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ignatios Papas, DO?
Did comprehensive and exam. Spent a lot of time with me and answered all questions.
J. B. – Oct 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ignatios Papas, DO?
I recently had knee and hip procedures done by Dr. Papas. He took special time and care to walk me through every step of the process before during the procedures. He and his staff are absolutely first class. I will be returning to resolve other issues in the future. I will highly recommend he and Regenexx to everyone i know.
S. M. – Sep 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ignatios Papas, DO?
They meet all my expectations. Highly recomend this service.
Anonymous – Sep 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ignatios Papas, DO?
amazing doctor!!! you will not find a doctor like DR. PAPAS!!!
S. L. – Aug 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ignatios Papas, DO?
I had stem cell and prp for a torn rotator cuff 2 months ago. When I saw Dr Papas for the initial consultation I was very impressed. I was given a very thorough orthopedic exam. I had seen two orthopedic surgeons before this visit, all they did was look at my MRI and said surgery was my only option. I am a nurse so I knew there were other options, it was just finding the right one. I work with a doctor who does stem cell occasionally but I still felt more comfortable with Dr. Papas. If I had the surgery I would just now be getting out of a sling. I have been able to do almost everything after about the 2 week mark. I am now able to lift weights and I am very happy with my progress and lack of pain. I would highly recommend Dr. Papas.
Kerry Martin – Aug 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ignatios Papas, DO?
Dr. Papas was extremely helpful in reviewing my shoulders. My goal was just to get a extensive understanding of my situation so that I could make the best decision for myself. I may actually not do the procedure as my situation is severe enough that it may not help. Nonetheless he was HONEST with me not trying to sell me on a procedure, rather helped me by making me understand my situation. Thank you again
Anonymous – Aug 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ignatios Papas, DO?
The complete process and experience beginning to end was excellent! office staff and PT staff were courteous and helpful. I never felt rushed or that I wouldn't get their undivided time and attention...
Laurie R. – Jul 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ignatios Papas, DO?
Honest and dertailed explanation of every procedure and what to expect. I feel so well taken care of. So glad I did not do the total knee relacement.
Rose B. – Jul 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ignatios Papas, DO?
everyone was very nice and understood my concerns. Not pushy at all about getting the procedure. answered all my questions and reassured me with the quality of care I"ll be getting. Albe, Ana, Cynthia, Karen and Eric are all very nice and accommodating. Dr.Papas is so nice, made me comfortable with all my needs and gave me as much time as I needed to ask him questions and there was alot!!!
Susan H. – Jul 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ignatios Papas, DO?
When my other orthopedic said scraping surgery (& yeah, we can do stem cell but will still have to do surgery) I went home and went on Dr Mercola's website and there was a link to Regenexx! Dr Papas gave a thorough evaluation and spent time with me to make sure i understood the whole procedure. I couldn't be more pleased with the turn out!
J. B. – Jul 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ignatios Papas, DO?
I was a little leary about having this procedure, but after consulting with Dr. Papas and then having the stem cell procedure, I am extremely happy with the results.
Robert C. – Jul 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ignatios Papas, DO?
We did our research and came here specifically because of the reputation of Dr. Centeno and the physicians here in Tampa. There is no question that a center with MDs and an on-site lab is the safest and most successful way to approach stem cell therapy. We felt we have definitely found this with the Tampa Regenexx group. Looking forward to scheduling our procedures.
John B. – Jul 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ignatios Papas, DO?
I came to see Dr Pappas today & was given the most thorough orthopedic exam I have ever had. He identified my complex injuries with sincere concern as well as answered all my questions. A truly magnificent doctor & staff here!! I am looking forward to feeling better with help from this clinic
Steven W. – Jun 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ignatios Papas, DO?
I am a physical therapist and I highly recommend Dr. Papas to my patients, and to anyone else who is considering natural healing for their joint pain. He performs the most thorough orthopedic exam I have ever seen from a physician. Through this exam, he develops a clear understanding of the severity of the condition and the impact on your life and daily function. He is extremely informative, communicative, and professional. He thoroughly discusses what options are available, including pros and cons, and is very straightforward about the stem cell  procedures, and the expected results. He truly has a passion for improving lives. It is definitely worth a visit to see him.
Erin Coughenour in Tampa, FL – Jun 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ignatios Papas, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Papas?

Dr. Papas accepts

Dr. Papas accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Medicare
Tricare

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Papas treats your condition or procedure

• Injection of Tendon
  • Joint Injection
  • Knee Injuries
  • Lumbar Radiculopathy
  • Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment (OMT)
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Prolotherapy Injections
  • Shoulder Instability
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Spinal Injections
  • Stem Cell Therapy
  • Ultrasound, Musculoskeletal
  • Wrist Pain

Ignatios Papas, DO, is a non-surgical orthopedic physician specializing in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at New ReGeneration Orthopedics – Regenexx Tampa Bay. Dr. Papas is a native Floridian and received his Bachelor of Science degree in Mic...

• Regenerative Medicine