Pediatrics  |
Dr. Ignacio Omengan, MD
Dr. Ignacio Omengan, MD is a pediatrics doctor who practices in Rockford, IL. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 28 years. Dr. Omengan is affiliated with Osf Saint Anthony Medical Center.

Rockford Office

461 N Mulford Rd Ste 4

Rockford, IL 61107

(815) 394-1930

• HAP Insurance
  • Sagamore Health Network

Learn about Dr. Omengan

Dr. Omengan's Experience

Dr. Omengan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pediatrics
  • Board certified in Pediatrics

• Pediatrics

• Pediatrics
    Accredited by: American Board of Pediatrics*

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• St Louis U, Baguio City
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
  • Brookdale University Hospital Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999

Dr. Omengan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Omengan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Omengan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Omengan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Omengan to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Omengan's Performance
Van Dyne, WI |
We have been seeing Dr. O for the past few years, since our son was born. He is beyond knowledgeable and will tell you exactly what he thinks! He comes HIGHLY recommended from our family!
Rockford, IL |
Dr Omengan has been amazing for my son since the day he was born. He will spend time with you and answer any questions or concerns you may have. He will also personally call you back regarding calls you have put into the office. Amazing and comforting for mom too!
in Roscoe |
Dr. Omengan has been wonderful with both of my children (ages 18 mos and 4 yrs old) I have always been able to schedule same day appointments when my children were sick. He always takes the time to listen to my concerns and I never feel like he is rushing to his next patient.
Dr. Omengan is a wonderful, educated provider- whom I fully trust with both my children. I appreciate his honesty and sense of humor. In this day and age, finding a doctor that you trust with your loved ones where they are not treated as a number, but a patient is rare. Thank you so very much for caring for my kids.
in Rockford, IL |
Very rude office staff, was told wrong appt times several times by front desk (even written on appt card wrong) and then would make us wait in waiting room until time had in computer. Waited 2hrs the first visit, 1hr second visit. Front desk clerk liked to yell at kids in the waiting room. Long wait times, doctor only spent 30 sec in room, did not answer any questions, or review chart. Very poor quality of care and terrible wait times and office staff.
in poplar grove, il |
Dr. Omegan demonstrates Both excellent bedside manner as well as professionalism. I am very pleased with him as far as trusting him with the care of my children. He does not rush you during appointments and gives you the opportunity to discuss any concerns you may have. He also rest assures your mind when you have concerns. He also provided me with samples of a very expensive formula before purchasing it to make sure it was a good fit for my child. He always engages in conversation with my kid.
in Rockford, IL |
He is the doctor for both of my kids. I was assigned to him for my first born at OSF and liked him so much he became our family pediatrician. My son was a premie and Dr. Omengan took time in making sure he was ok and explaining his situation to me. Ever since, I have been very happy with how fast I can get an appointment when the kids are sick and he has even answered his after hours line for me. Always friendly and informative. His staff is great too!
Have you seen Dr. Ignacio Omengan, MD?
Are you Dr. Omengan?