Dr. Ignacio Armas, MD

Dr. Ignacio Armas, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·

Dr. Ignacio Armas, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Brandon, FL. He specializes in obstetrics & gynecology and gynecology.Read his story

Women's Care Florida

116 Parsons Park Dr

Brandon, FL 33511

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Armas' experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Armas' Top Procedures and Conditions

Symptomatic Menopause

Dr. Armas treats Symptomatic Menopause more than 99% of his peers

Perimenopause

Dr. Armas treats Perimenopause more than 99% of his peers

Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders

Dr. Armas treats Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders more than 99% of his peers

Dr. Armas' conditions and procedures:

• Abdominal Disorders
  • Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
  • Asymptomatic Post-Menopausal Status
  • Colpopexy
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • C-Section
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Dilation and Curettage
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • Hemorrhoids
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
  • Hormone Replacement Therapy
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Minimally Invasive Surgery
  • Osteoporosis Screening
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID)
  • Perimenopause
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Premenstrual Syndrome
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause
  • Uterine Fibroids
  • Uterine Prolapse
  • Vaccination
  • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
  • Vulvar Cancer
  • Vulvectomy
  • Wound Repair
  • Yeast Infections

The goal of our practice is to provide exceptional women s care for every patient, every time. To treat each patient as you would a family member, to make them feel important rather than an interruption.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

3.5

Dr. Armas?
Dr. Armas' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ignacio Armas, MD
Dr. Armas has been my gynecologist for many years. He demonstrates a level of expertise, professionalism, knowledge and confidence in gynecology. As his patient I can say I have had positive results with office visits, treatments and surgeries. I have referred friends to him who have been very satisfied. He has a very friendly and helpful staff. My family and I recommend Dr. Armas for all of your gynecological needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ignacio Armas, MD?
Dr. Armas is a wonderful, caring physician. He was instrumental in getting my hormones regulated after my hysterectomy. I trust him implicitly!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ignacio Armas, MD?
Dr Armas and his staff are always friendly, informative and professional. He takes the time to listen and answer all questions. On the rare occasion of a long wait, he is very apologetic and aware of the value of his patients time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ignacio Armas, MD?
I have been going to Dr Armas for 4 years and find that he takes time to listen to you and resolve or refer for any issues. His staff and the office is professional and they have a range of services from mammograms to bone density tests available.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ignacio Armas, MD?
I have been a patient for at least 4 years. I never had a hot flash after my first pellet insertion. Doc Armos and his staff have always been excellent. I like that I can get my mammogram, bone desinty, pap, and my hormone therapy all at one place. I recommend everyone to him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ignacio Armas, MD?
He has helped me tremendously with my menopausal symptoms. My hot flashes disappeared completely.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ignacio Armas, MD?
Dr Armas is the best! Appointments are handled in a timely manner. Dr. Armas and his staff are personable, helpful, and kind. You can get a Well Woman exam, a Mammogram, and a Bone Density all in one visit. I have been receiving Biodentical Hormone Replacement from him for many years. My bones are getting strong and my health is good. If you are looking for an OBGYN, this is the practice to make an appointment with.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ignacio Armas, MD?
Sales person who does not care for his patients health - stay away from his Hormone Replacement Treatment as he is not checking your levels to fine tune your treatment. When you question him he gets mad. His staff is the worse! Unfriendly billing department and nursing staff. Once I was told that if I did not get a mammogram I could no longer be a patient - I am transgender, I have implants, I don't need a mammogram - but ended up with one anyway - Stay Away at all costs
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ignacio Armas, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Armas by several women I know, for hormone imbalance issues/Pellet therapy. Depending on my schedule, sometimes I go to the Plant City, Brandon or Fishhawk office. Every interaction I have had at all locations, has been nothing but positive. Everyone has always been kind and professional. Dr. Armas has helped me gain control of my body again, and changed my life. I can't thank everyone enough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ignacio Armas, MD?
He is the best! Makes you feel comfortable, has great bedside manner and has always been professional. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ignacio Armas, MD?
Dr. Armas is the best GYN I have ever come in contact with. His bed side manner is superb, and the level of care and concern he has for his patients is avsolutly outstanding.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ignacio Armas, MD?
I have been going to Dr. Armas since 1989. He has always been very professional and listens to any concerns I might have. I like that he is always growing..keeping up on new technology etc. I trust his judgement on all my healthcare needs. His staff is always very helpful and friendly. Their office seems to operate very smoothly. I would and do recommend Dr. Armas and his office to anyone and everyone I know is looking for a good reliable OBGYN. Veronica Welchons
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ignacio Armas, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Armas for 1 1/2 years now for hormone pellet therapy. I can't tell you how great Dr. Armas was from the very beginning, answering the many questions I had about this process and what to expect. He walks you through every step, listens to how you are feeling and makes modifications to help with any changes you may be experiencing. All of the staff is very courteous and seem to really enjoy each other and working together. It is great to find a Dr. that truly cares.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ignacio Armas, MD?
Dr. Armas and his staff, from the time that you check in until you check out - greet you with kindness and a smile. They are always happy to assist and answer any question or concern you may have. Grateful to be a patient!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ignacio Armas, MD?
Dr. Armies is the best I have seen, he is truly dedicated to his. Patients. He is always there for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ignacio Armas, MD?
Two years ago my General Practitioner told me I could no longer stay with the estrogen patch to treat my post menopausal symptoms because synthetic hormones are not the safest way to treat my condition. I was referred to Dr. Armas and started the pellet therapy. It took my body about 6 months to get use to the change and for the cramping to stop. However, within 3 weeks of starting the therapy I notice a huge change in my libido! Of course my overall health is what counts to Dr. Armas.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ignacio Armas, MD?
Dr Armas is wonderful but whom ever is his practice manager that oversees the billng dept needs to get their head examined and teach their emoyees to stop saying the system says or the computer says. I actually work for my health insurance company and have resorted to printing out my benefits prior to my visit and again the staff is friendly until you tell them they are their system is incorrect.Yet god forbid to make a 5 min call to find they were incorrect!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ignacio Armas, MD?
This doctor was unable to help me with my menopause symptoms. Estrogen was causing heavy bleeding due to fibroids. I told the doctor that I stop bleeding when I stop estrogen and was concerned about the pellet therapy causing more bleeding (I was bleeding heavily on the day of visit), Dr. Armas suggested the Hormone Pellet Therapy ($350) and deal with fibroids later? Dr. had no other options available. Felt Armas had no concern for my health, just wanted to sell his pellets (ins. does not cover)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ignacio Armas, MD?
Dr Armas is a great Doctor. My only complaint is that I am always waiting a long time once I arrive for my appt. Sometimes I have waited an hour even
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ignacio Armas, MD?
Dr. Armas is a wonderful doctor! After I researched natural hormone therapy options, I found that he offered this service. It has been the best thing since sliced bread! It has taken care of the annoying symptoms I was having due to menopause and I feel like a new woman! I go approx. every 4 months for pellets and each time I go, I brace myself for the pain that doesn't come--in a few moments, the procedure is over and I'm on my way home. I highly recommend Dr. Armas!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Armas?

Insurance accepted

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Blue Care HMO
BlueDental Choice
Preferred PPO
Select HMO
Tampa Bay CoreNet

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Armas treats patients.

Compare Providers