Pain Medicine  |
Dr. Ifteqar Syed, MD
Dr. Ifteqar Syed, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Paris, TX. He is 51 years old.

4650 Lamar Ave

Paris, TX 75462

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Syed

Dr. Syed's Experience

Dr. Syed's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pain Medicine

• Pain Medicine
  • Pain Medicine Anesthesiology

Dr. Syed does not have any board certifications listed.

• Autonomic Disorders

• Spinal Nerve Block

• University Of Dundee
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University Tx Med School At Houston

Dr. Syed has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Syed has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Syed does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Syed and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Syed's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Syed to family and friends
2.3
Dr. Syed's Performance
in Dallas, TX |
Dr Syed is a direct and professional Dr. If you are pill seeking go elsewhere because he will find you out. I was medically retired from the army because of injuries from Iraq. I had been walking with assistance devices for 4 years. The va had already told me I was likely to always need them. Within 6 months Dr Syed had changed my life and I was walking on my own for the first time since Iraq. The pain is still present but is managed. I still have limitations but my quality of life is good
Whitesboro, TX |
I would NEVER refer family/friend to him. He's walked into the room with someone else's chart and argued with me about it not being mine! Doesn't listen, doesn't care, and has reverted to options that he's already tried that don't work. Staff doesn't want to be there. Amber should be in another job, she clearly hates her's. They don't answer the phone, don't return messages, don't submit perscriptions timely-for pain meds-then deny it. Wouldn't go if I had a choice. Insurance dictates.
Lindale, TX |
I call and tell them about a family member being an addict. This person had three pills left when they should have had 26 of dilauded. They instead of correcting the situation they have given said person extended release. These in turn will be gone fairly quick.. This place should be shut down if they don't listen to family who is letting them know
Caddo Mills, TX |
He did not show me that he cared at all about my pain! I think he is a quack!
in Texarkana, TX |
This doctor listens to his patients. Knowledgeable, well educated, a cut way above most doctors in this area. His focus is on the patient's overall wellness.
in Texarkana, TX |
Poor customer service from staff. 1. Appointment times over a month out 2. Staff unwilling to process paperwork in timely manner 3. After dragging their feet and asking for explanation of process, staff stated they will just cancel my referral This was very unprofessional and disheartening expierence to a family member of an Active Duty Soldier just moving into town.
Dallas, TX |
Dr. Zyed's level of treatment was very poor. He does not take the time to discuss or listen to my problems or concerns. I tried to explain what problems I was having & refused to give me proper medications. Instead he gave me Rxs for meds that worsened my problems and told me that his job is Not to eliminate my pain but to make it tolerable. That statement confirmed my thought that this wasn't the doctor for me.
in Shreveport, LA |
Dr. Syed doesn't spend much time with you. I do feel he is trying as hard as can to find the right medication to treat my pain.
in Texarkana, AR |
Dr. Syed has helped me to be able to lead a productive and near normal life now. I was not able to walk good without help, I have neuropathy and lower back pain that has had me feeling like my limbs were on fire 24/7. With Dr Syed's help I am now able to care for myself. I would recommend him in a heart beat. The staff has alot to be desired but he c an take care of that.....hopefully soon.
Bonham, tx |
No I wouldn't recommend him to no one because he rude n he don't listen n does not try to help me if I had another choice I would go to a different Dr
Literally takes weeks to get the simplest of paperwork done. No one answers the phone and when they do they're not courteous. I'm not happy with my experience. they have no website no way to leave them a message.
in Reno, TX. 75462 |
It's ESI INJECTION NOT NARCOTICS. They lost my referral. I don't have to see the doctor to know the state of incompetence at this place. Please, do not trust your healthcare to a place that can't keep up with your private health information. Dr. Sandhu called me personally to tell me she sent my referral. Dr. Syed's office called me the following day to tell me they received the referral. A week later some woman on the phone tells me it didn't happen. REALLY???? Lady, don't imply I'm lying.
in TEXARKANA, TEXAS |
DR SYED IS AWESOME TO ME. I WAS 53 YEARS OLD WHEN I FIRST STARTED SEEING HIM, I COULDN'T EVEN WALK WITHOUT A CANE OR WALKER. HE GAVE ME MY LIFE BACK. NOW I CAN WALK AND HOLD DOWN 2 JOBS. YEAH, HE'S AWESOME, AND I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE I KNOW OR MEET.
in paris tx |
He's not a listening and addressing kind of doctor. You can't feel comfortable even talking to him because he doesn't address your issues. He spends 5 mins with you and the other hr and a half you paid him to sit in his waiting room. His staff isn't very nice either. Went there over a yr and a half and shelled out alot of money and was still always in pain. I wouldn't recommend him to anyone, unless you got money to throw away!
Have you seen Dr. Ifteqar Syed, MD?
Are you Dr. Syed?