Dr. Ifeoma Nwaneri, MD

Dr. Ifeoma Nwaneri, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. Ifeoma Nwaneri, MD is a neurology specialist in Springfield, VA. She specializes in neurology.

6501 Loisdale Ct

Springfield, VA 22150

Learn about Dr. Nwaneri

See how frequently Dr. Nwaneri performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dr. Nwaneri's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Nwaneri "Kaiser Permanente: Our mission is to keep you healthy. Under-one-roof convenience, 24-hour advice nurse, and online access to manage your health - anytime."

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Education data for Dr. Nwaneri is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Nwaneri has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Nwaneri does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nwaneri and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Nwaneri's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nwaneri to family and friends

Dr. Nwaneri's Performance

I recently had an appointment with Dr. Nwaneri for minor memory loss concerns. As I waited for the appointment in the waiting room, I read the reviews on this site including two decidedly negative reviews. My actual experience with Dr. Nwaneri couldn't have been more different. I found her to be...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
The most judgmental doctor I have ever been to. She literally made me cry because she made me feel like what i was going through is made up by me. Absolutely no empathy! She literally made judgmental faces at me the whole time I was there and made me think I am crazy.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
She was extremely rude to my ill father, telling us why did you bring him here, you'er wasting my time, and there's no point in examining him, he's too far gone.. She never even looked him in the eye. If you have any self respect don't see this woman. There are much better doctors in the...more
Are you Dr. Nwaneri?