Internal Medicine  |
Female
Dr. Idelle Fraser, MD
Dr. Idelle Fraser, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Saint Charles, MO. She has been practicing for 8 years. Dr. Fraser is affiliated with SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital - St. Charles.

711 Veterans Memorial Pkwy Ste 300

Saint Charles, MO 63303

• HealthLink

Learn about Dr. Fraser

Dr. Fraser is board eligible in internal medicine. She recently completed the internal medicine residency program at Southern Illinois University in Springfield, where she supervised medical students and interns in the intensive care unit and on the general medical floors. Prior to that, Dr. Fraser was in the post baccalaureate program at Southern Illinois University in Carbondale.

Dr. Fraser has a master's degree in public health from State University of New York (SUNY) in Albany and worked in San Jose, California, as a public health consultant, researcher and peer health education coordinator for seven years before deciding to become a physician.

Dr. Fraser's experience also includes an internship with the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) in Atlanta. She has a bachelor's degree in biology from the University of California in Los Angeles (UCLA).

Dr. Fraser's Experience

Dr. Fraser's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• UCLA
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Southern Il Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2009
  • Southern Illinois University-School Of Medicine
  • State University Of New York
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Fraser has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Fraser does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fraser and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fraser's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fraser to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Fraser's Performance
in St. Loousi, MO |
I highly recommend Dr. Fraser to anyone. She is approachable, easy to talk to and and has helped in several situations. Through my aniexity, her methods were much better than the so called psychiatric experts I was referred to. When I had nerve damage in my leg, several ankle experts suggested surgery. She told me to try psychical therapy, and that did wonders. I am almost 100% now.
in St Charles, MO |
MY previous negative review was removed. She does not listen to her patients concerns My husband and daughter both had bad experiences. Messed up daughters meds and misdiagnosed gangrene in my husbands foot. Thankfully we didn't wait and took him to,someone else. If we would have not he would have lost his foot. She is incompetent and I am sure this post will also be removed.
in Saint Peters, MO |
Dr. Fraser is very personable and takes times to listen and talk to you. She is very caring.
in St Charles, MO |
Get Dr , efficient has a great sense of humor and cares about her patients explains in detail what she's doing and why would recommend her to anyone
in Harvester, MO |
Professional, good sense of humor and efficient. She keeps things moving since it is a busy office, but she takes the time to review your charts, discuss what brought you in and why she is prescribing something.
in St. Charles, MO |
While my initial appointment with the Dr was decent care since then has extremely decreased. In fact the nurses and front desk staff were both so incredibly rude to me that I called and reported them. Dr. Fraser is no longer responding to MyChart messages and is completely ignoring me as a patient. Highly recommend seeing someone else.
in Saint Charles, MO |
I had a great initial experience for my annual wellness exam.I changed physicians because my long time physician left the practice. I like the fact that she is younger and not going to retire on me! I gave 4's instead of 5's for 'level of trust' and 'explains medical conditions' because I have limited experience with this physician. Dr. Fraser is personable and intelligent. As a woman, I like the idea of having a woman physician.
I plan to file a formal compliant with the State of Missouri.
in St. Charles, MO |
Doctor was in a hurry, only spent ten minutes with me and she said if I have any more medical questions make another appointment. Felt like I was paying her by the minute.
Have you seen Dr. Idelle Fraser, MD?
Are you Dr. Fraser?