Dr. Ibrahim Fakhouri, MD

Family Medicine ·  Male · Age 44

Dr. Fakhouri

Nevada Family Care & Wellness Center

861 Coronado Center Dr Ste 220 Henderson, NV 89052

Dr. Ibrahim Fakhouri, MD is a family medicine specialist in Henderson, NV and has been practicing for 14 years. He graduated from Flinders University / Flinders School of Medicine in 2002 and specializes in family medicine, men's health medicine, and more.

Dr. Fakhouri's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Fakhouri

4.1

Dr. Fakhouri?
Dr. Fakhouri's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ibrahim Fakhouri, MD
Dr. Fakhouri is kind, & compassionate. He is very thorough & professional. He listens well, & provides options without forcing you into a corner. He doesn't brutalize you with the truth, but rather explains things in a very thorough, clear & down-to-earth manner. You won't have to make a dozen trips to his office to find out what's wrong. His comprehensive knowledge & depth of experience assist in helping him get to the core of your health issues quickly. I am very fortunate to have found him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ibrahim Fakhouri, MD?
Dr. Fakhouri's bedside manner is one to not go unspoken of. I didn't think there were any "good doctors" left in Vegas until I met him years ago. He's like one of the "old school" doctors. You know, actually sits down and listens to all your concerns. Addresses any questions, fixes any problems without referring you to a dozen specialists. The kind of doctor that even remembers your name and stops to say 'Hi' when he sees you in the hallway. Outstanding!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ibrahim Fakhouri, MD?
Dr. Fakhouri is an amazingly awesome physician and we are SO grateful to have found him! My husband has had several negative experiences with prior PCP'S and we were "on the hunt" for an experienced, patient, understanding, thorough, knowledgeable and kind doctor to address our concerns. We have DEFINITELY found our new doctor!! Would highly recommend Dr. Fakhouri to ANYONE looking for an outstanding doctor in the Henderson area!! Office is beautiful, and staff are so kind and helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ibrahim Fakhouri, MD?
From start to finish the experience at Nevada Family Care & Wellness Ctr is seamless and heartfelt. I am a business owner myself, with an expertise in customer service, and this team is top notch! As for Dr Fakhouri, he has been my general practitioner for almost 3 years now. His passion and drive to help his patients stands unrivaled. I have never in my life experienced such personalized care from any physician. Dr Fakhouri is sincere, efficient, and truly authentic. I trust him with my life!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ibrahim Fakhouri, MD?
Saw them today Jun 06 2018. 1. The corridors leading to their office smell like urine. 2. Receptionists seem unhappy with their job and fully stressed out. Not courteous or polite. Messy desks. 3. Had to wait more than 1h to be seen. 4. Receptionist wanted to take a photocopy of my ID. When I asked why, she just said "office policy". It's not mentioned anywhere in their office policy. Wouldn't trust them with my documents nor with the sanitary conditions of that place. 0/10
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ibrahim Fakhouri, MD?
I've seen Dr. Fakhouri for a few years now. The previous office on Green Valley Pkwy was not a good office. Messages took forever to be returned, you got voicemail during office hours, etc. He moved to a new office on Coronado Center Dr in 2018. He told me that it was to address all these office issues. Nicer waiting room, digital credit card reader for payment, I get text message and automated reminder calls the day before my appointment, etc. So the complaints in older reviews are now fixed
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ibrahim Fakhouri, MD?
When I first went to him he was responsive and easy to see. In subsequent visits he became more impatient and remote. Finally a had a couple of problems and after speaking to the first one he told me he didn't have time to hear about another. I walked out of the door and never returned. The staff is painfully slow in calling prescriptions in. If it is an emergency you will need to dial 911 because if you wait on them to respond you might be a goner.
I apologize that you felt I have become more...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ibrahim Fakhouri, MD?
The Dr is a 5 star but the reason I am giving a 3 star is because of the office staff. They do not return phone calls. I called 3 times and left messages and my insurance company called twice and nothing. They really need to get on the ball and call people back. I have been waiting for my prescription for 1 week now
Michael, please call and ask for my office...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ibrahim Fakhouri, MD?
I had an appointment with dr. Fakhouri today & I must say his staff and himself are phenomenal, he was currently booked out till June , I was very concerned about my health ,his staff reviewed it with him and he was kind enough to see me today. I really appreciated his time , knowledge and the fact he is thorough and takes his time with his patients. I would recommend anyone with him you can tell he has a passion for what he does for a living as well with caring for his patients. Thank you DR!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ibrahim Fakhouri, MD?
The biggest problem with this medical office is they don't return calls very fast. On three separate occasions, I've left messages requesting a call back. One time they returned my call quickly, the other two times required me to call an additional time. The last message I left took 4 days for a call back, even though they said allow 48 hours. Then after leaving all my information on the recorder, they asked what they could do for me. I already told them! Dr. doesn't know his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ibrahim Fakhouri, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Fakhouri?

Family Medicine is the medical specialty devoted to the comprehensive health care of you and your family. Our mission is to help you achieve optimal health through promoting healthy lifestyle and disease prevention. We will care for you when you are ...

• Geriatric Medicine

University of California At San Diego
2002
1998

• Arabic

Dr. Fakhouri accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Fakhouri has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(702) 933-1485Find providers who accept this insurance

No malpractice claims found for Nevada

Check if Dr. Fakhouri treats your condition or procedure

• Allergies
  • Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening
  • Animal Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Biopsy
  • Breast Exam
  • Bronchitis
  • CDL Physical Examination
  • Cholesterol Screening
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Pollen Allergy
  • Prostate Cancer Screening
  • Pulmonary Function Test
  • Rash
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening