Dr. Ibrahim Fakhouri, MD

Dr. Ibrahim Fakhouri, MD

Family Medicine  |
Dr. Ibrahim Fakhouri, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Henderson, NV. He is 42 years old and has been practicing for 15 years.

100 N Green Valley Pkwy Ste 239

Henderson, NV 89074

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Fakhouri

Dr. Fakhouri's Experience

Dr. Fakhouri's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

This content was provided by Dr. Fakhouri "Family Medicine is the medical specialty devoted to the comprehensive health care of you and your family. My mission is to help you achieve optimal health through promoting healthy lifestyle and disease prevention. I will care for you when you are sick and when you are well. Iprovide high quality, compassionate and timely care through open communication and respect for your concerns. I will always respect you and your time.  I am committed to medical education, and my office is an active training site for medical schools, residency programs and physician assistant schools. While students are a part of my health care team, you reserve the absolute and final right to decline being seen by a student."

• Adult Medicine

• Allergies
  • Animal Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Bronchitis
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis)
  • Pneumonia
  • Pollen Allergy
  • Rash
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sinusitis

• Wart Removal
  • Well Baby Care
  • Well Child Examination
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• University Of California At San Diego
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1998
  • Flinders University / Flinders School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2002
  • Heritage Valley Western Pennsylvania
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2005
  • Heritage Valley Western Pennsylvania
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2005

Dr. Fakhouri has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic

Dr. Fakhouri does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fakhouri and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fakhouri's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fakhouri to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Fakhouri's Performance
in Las Vegas, NV |
When I first went to him he was responsive and easy to see. In subsequent visits he became more impatient and remote. Finally a had a couple of problems and after speaking to the first one he told me he didn't have time to hear about another. I walked out of the door and never returned. The staff is painfully slow in calling prescriptions in. If it is an emergency you will need to dial 911 because if you wait on them to respond you might be a goner.
I apologize that you felt I have become more impatient and remote. We all may have difficult days here and there. I have never addressed one problem, and told a person that I did not have time to hear about a second concern. What usually happens is a person calls for a sick visit, which I strive to accommodate despite a very busy schedule. But when the person is in the room, they often say, "By the way, SINCE I'm here, please give me a physical". I truly wish I could accommodate that...
in Henderson, NV |
The Dr is a 5 star but the reason I am giving a 3 star is because of the office staff. They do not return phone calls. I called 3 times and left messages and my insurance company called twice and nothing. They really need to get on the ball and call people back. I have been waiting for my prescription for 1 week now
Michael, please call and ask for my office manager. I'd like to speak with you personally to get to the bottom of this. I apologize for the lack of response. It is unacceptable.
in Las Vegas, NV |
I had an appointment with dr. Fakhouri today & I must say his staff and himself are phenomenal, he was currently booked out till June , I was very concerned about my health ,his staff reviewed it with him and he was kind enough to see me today. I really appreciated his time , knowledge and the fact he is thorough and takes his time with his patients. I would recommend anyone with him you can tell he has a passion for what he does for a living as well with caring for his patients. Thank you DR!
Las Vegas, NV |
The biggest problem with this medical office is they don't return calls very fast. On three separate occasions, I've left messages requesting a call back. One time they returned my call quickly, the other two times required me to call an additional time. The last message I left took 4 days for a call back, even though they said allow 48 hours. Then after leaving all my information on the recorder, they asked what they could do for me. I already told them! Dr. doesn't know his patients.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Staff was awesome, paperwork was efficient, Dr. Abraham took all the time I needed to get my questions answered. I was very pleased and I am a tough customer when it comes to medical services. Thank you to you and your team Dr. Abraham
in Las Vegas nv |
He's a great doctor and takes he's time with you.
in Las Vegas, NV |
I have been a patient of his for just over a year now. I was referred by my brother. I have sent everyone I know to include my parents and wife to him. He is extremely knowledgeable and thorough. I consider myself very lucky to have found a doctor like him. If you were considering going to him make the call and get in. You won't be sorry.
in Las Vegas, NV |
We waiting in the waiting room for 1.25 hrs. I told him we were looking for a new doctor for my elderly father and visiting a couple of doctors. He seemed offended and spent about 5 minutes total and was very dismissive. Zero bedside manner. His office also had a new person (I'm guessing) that needed help getting my father's blood pressure! We definitely did not choose him to be my father's doctor.
in Henderson, NV |
After dealing with few doctors across Las Vegas and Henderson, I finally found a doctor that's actually caring with excellent bed manners and so caring about my health and well being. In addition, Dr. Fakhouri is not your typical 2 minutes doctor. He actually spend enough time to understand and diagnose your symptoms. I am happy I found him and I would recommend him to anyone.
Have you seen Dr. Ibrahim Fakhouri, MD?

See our Family Medicine Specialists at Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center

Visit Dr. Fakhouri

Dr. Fakhouri accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.