Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Ian Weber, MD
Dr. Weber is a fellowship-trained primary and complex joint reconstruction surgeon, focusing on performing minimally-invasive total hip and knee replacements as well as partial knee replacements.

3455 Lutheran Pkwy # 105

Wheat Ridge, CO 80033

• Worker's Compensation

Learn about Dr. Weber

Dr. Weber's patient care philosophy is to get patients home sooner, with less pain. "I love returning patients back to the active lifestyle they desire, and will consider all options with patients, both non-operative and surgical."

Dr. Weber's Experience

Dr. Weber's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

• Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Femur Fracture
  • Foot Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Hand Fracture

• Total Knee Replacement
  • Total Knee Replacement Revision
  • Uni-Compartmental Knee Replacement
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Austin College
  • Creighton University Complex Primary and Revision Joint Arthroplasty
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2011
  • Hennepin County Medical Center Combined Trauma and Joint Fellowship
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2007

Dr. Weber has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Weber does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Weber and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Weber's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Weber to family and friends
Dr. Weber's Performance
in Wheat Ridge, CO |
Dr weber is a great man. So easy to talk and ask questions. I have recommended him to people.
in Thornton, CO |
Dr. Weber immediately recommended a partial knee replacement, which was a new approach for me. Every encounter was exceptional. I progressed rapidly following surgery and physical therapy. More than a year out, my knee feels like new and am back to activities I did 20 years ago. I would highly recommend Dr. Weber and his team.
in Wheat Ridge, CO |
Dr. Weber is an excellent doctor. He has made my life back to 100% normal. Thank You Dr. Weber.
in Thornton, Co. |
This was the best expierence I could have had. Dr Weber will see me again some day for the other knee or hip. He is very professional and cares about your well being. He explains every concern in detai and answers every question you may have.
in Wheat Ridge, CO |
Dr Weber has been awesome from the day of my surgery. He has been open and honest about how things were happening and my road to recovery. I am so thankful for Dr Weber and his entire staff! Thank you for your time in helping me heal!
in Wheat Ridge, CO |
Thank you for your caring attention to my comfort and complete healing.
in Wheat Ridge, CO |
Excellent care and treatment. Staff very helpful and friendly. Dr. Weber is a skilled and dedicated professional. Great personality and recommend him highly.
in Denver, CO |
I am totally impressed with Dr. Weber. He has great bedside manner, is extremely knowledgeable and I trust him and his opinion in all things medical.
in Denver, CO |
Everything and everyone were wonderful.Great experience recommend to anyone
in Denver, CO |
Absolutely amazing doctor,very professional,informative and personable. Explains all details and takes time with you. Highly recommend dr weber to all patients.
in Westminster, CO |
I am a 65 years old woman; had left hip replaced 12 weeks ago and right hip 9 weeks ago, was walking right away after each surgery. Now have new job and doing great. Walking and stretching every day is still really vital, I still am tender sometimes, they aren't completely healed yet but all that terrible pain is gone. I absolutely trust Dr Weber and Sally his assistant. Sally is the docs right hand. I 100% recommend Dr Weber and his team!
in Wheat Ridge, CO |
Dr. Weber is an amazing surgeon! I simply cannot say enough about his knowledge, skill, and patient interaction. Dr. Weber and his incredible team have given me back my life.
in Wheat Ridge, CO |
Dr. weber is the best. I highly recommend him to anyone needing a knee replacement! His pre-surgery, surgery and follow ups after surgery were all very comprehensive (informative, professional and caring).
in Denver, CO |
I highly recommend Dr. webber. He was very positive before and after my surgery. Six months later I am doing better then ever. I am able to do all activities now better then before the surgery. Thanks Dr. webber I am so thankful that you gave helped me get my active life back.
in Commerce City, CO |
I was seriously crippled with knee pain when i first came to see Dr. Weber and Sally. I could not walk without pain meds and a cane. After having my knee replaced and doing the work required to heal i feel like a new person. No more need for pain meds, nor using canes or walkers. I have nit felt this good for 20 years. In closing, I HIGHLY recommend Cornerstone Orthopedics. They are the best at what they do.
in Wheat aRidge, CO |
I highly recommend dr. Weber he is an excellent surgeon.
in Northglenn,Colorado |
He was there all the time. He push me to get better.His attitude is always positive so i stay positve too.Thanks
in Denver, CO |
Dr Weber was wonderful! I have already recommended him to several people who are looking at knee replacements. My treatment was very encouraging, helpful and supportive. Sallie was always available to offer extra advice and care. Her knowledge and caring was very evident. Everyone worked very hard to make sure all my questions and concerns were addressed completely. Both of my knee surgeries were a complete success and I couldn't be happier.
in Westminster CO |
Dr Weber was an amazing doctor. My only interaction with him was when I was admitted to the hospital. I would love it if he could be my doctor, however I am unable to get an appointment with the doctor due to his staff not letting me set an appointment.
in COMMERCE CITY CO. |
HAD TOTAL HIP REPLACEMENT ON BOTH HIPS. DR WEBER MADE ME FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE AND EXPLAINED THE PRE AND POST SURGERY DETAILS VERY CLEAR. DR WEBER TALKED ABOUT PAIN MANAGEMENT AND I EXPERIENCED NO PAIN. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM IN A HEART BEAT.
in Wheat Ridge, CO |
Dr. Weber is wonderful, he saved my bowling days!
in Lakewood, CO |
Great with caring attitude and personable.
in Denver, CO |
You could'nthave a better Dr. The quality of expertise was excellent. We have and will refer to Dr. weber.
in Arvada Colorado |
He's very thorough. Tried other interventions before surgery. Dr. Weber was very supportive. Very friendly and I felt very comfortable with him!
in Wheat Ridge, CO |
Had a plesant time wonderfuil staff wonderful dr weber,
Dr weber is the BEST. He fixed my knee after 14 years of pain
Wheat Ridge, CO |
Such a caring doctor. Im so happy dr Weber redid my knee. Excellent results. Sally the PA is also wonderful. Couldn't have better care.
in Arvada,co |
Would recommend office to anyone
in Arvada, CO |
I would highly recommend Dr Weber. He is extremely knowledgeable and will be very direct with you as to what is best for you. He knows what he is talking about.
in Denver, CO |
He's very skilled and very sensitive to the needs of others.
in Colorado |
Dr. Weber made me comfortable, and not so nervous. I appreciated how easy it was to talk to him. He has a very positive attitude.
in Arvada, CO |
First class doctor. Tells you everything you need to know without asking him
Have you seen Dr. Ian Weber, MD?
Are you Dr. Weber?

See our Orthopedic Surgery Specialist at Presbyterian/Saint Luke's Medical Center

Visit Dr. Weber