Dr. Ian Weber, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Dr. Ian Weber, MD
Dr. Weber is a fellowship-trained primary and complex joint reconstruction surgeon, focusing on performing minimally-invasive total hip and knee replacements as well as partial knee replacements.

Dr. Weber's Care Philosophy

Dr. Weber's patient care philosophy is to get patients home sooner, with less pain. "I love returning patients back to the active lifestyle they desire, and will consider all options with patients, both non-operative and surgical."

Dr. Weber's Experience

See how Dr. Weber's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Weber

Dr. Weber accepts 9 insurance carriers

Dr. Weber is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Weber has admitting privileges.

Dr. Weber's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Weber to family and friends
    Dr. Weber's Performance
    in Westminster, CO |
    I am a 65 years old woman; had left hip replaced 12 weeks ago and right hip 9 weeks ago, was walking right away after each surgery. Now have new job and doing great. Walking and stretching every day is still really vital, I still am tender sometimes, they aren't completely healed yet but all that terrible pain is gone. I absolutely trust Dr Weber and Sally his assistant. Sally is the docs right hand. I 100% recommend Dr Weber and his team!
    in Wheat Ridge, CO |
    Dr. Weber is an amazing surgeon! I simply cannot say enough about his knowledge, skill, and patient interaction. Dr. Weber and his incredible team have given me back my life.
    in Wheat Ridge, CO |
    Dr. weber is the best. I highly recommend him to anyone needing a knee replacement! His pre-surgery, surgery and follow ups after surgery were all very comprehensive (informative, professional and caring).
    in Denver, CO |
    I highly recommend Dr. webber. He was very positive before and after my surgery. Six months later I am doing better then ever. I am able to do all activities now better then before the surgery. Thanks Dr. webber I am so thankful that you gave helped me get my active life back.
    in Commerce City, CO |
    I was seriously crippled with knee pain when i first came to see Dr. Weber and Sally. I could not walk without pain meds and a cane. After having my knee replaced and doing the work required to heal i feel like a new person. No more need for pain meds, nor using canes or walkers. I have nit felt this good for 20 years. In closing, I HIGHLY recommend Cornerstone Orthopedics. They are the best at what they do.
    in Wheat aRidge, CO |
    I highly recommend dr. Weber he is an excellent surgeon.
    in Northglenn,Colorado |
    He was there all the time. He push me to get better.His attitude is always positive so i stay positve too.Thanks
    in Denver, CO |
    Dr Weber was wonderful! I have already recommended him to several people who are looking at knee replacements. My treatment was very encouraging, helpful and supportive. Sallie was always available to offer extra advice and care. Her knowledge and caring was very evident. Everyone worked very hard to make sure all my questions and concerns were addressed completely. Both of my knee surgeries were a complete success and I couldn't be happier.
    in Westminster CO |
    Dr Weber was an amazing doctor. My only interaction with him was when I was admitted to the hospital. I would love it if he could be my doctor, however I am unable to get an appointment with the doctor due to his staff not letting me set an appointment.
    in COMMERCE CITY CO. |
    HAD TOTAL HIP REPLACEMENT ON BOTH HIPS. DR WEBER MADE ME FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE AND EXPLAINED THE PRE AND POST SURGERY DETAILS VERY CLEAR. DR WEBER TALKED ABOUT PAIN MANAGEMENT AND I EXPERIENCED NO PAIN. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM IN A HEART BEAT.
    in Wheat Ridge, CO |
    Dr. Weber is wonderful, he saved my bowling days!
    in Lakewood, CO |
    Great with caring attitude and personable.
    in Denver, CO |
    You could'nthave a better Dr. The quality of expertise was excellent. We have and will refer to Dr. weber.
    in Arvada Colorado |
    He's very thorough. Tried other interventions before surgery. Dr. Weber was very supportive. Very friendly and I felt very comfortable with him!
    in Wheat Ridge, CO |
    Had a plesant time wonderfuil staff wonderful dr weber,
    Dr weber is the BEST. He fixed my knee after 14 years of pain
    Wheat Ridge, CO |
    Such a caring doctor. Im so happy dr Weber redid my knee. Excellent results. Sally the PA is also wonderful. Couldn't have better care.
    in Arvada,co |
    Would recommend office to anyone
    in Arvada, CO |
    I would highly recommend Dr Weber. He is extremely knowledgeable and will be very direct with you as to what is best for you. He knows what he is talking about.
    in Denver, CO |
    He's very skilled and very sensitive to the needs of others.
    in Colorado |
    Dr. Weber made me comfortable, and not so nervous. I appreciated how easy it was to talk to him. He has a very positive attitude.
    in Arvada, CO |
    First class doctor. Tells you everything you need to know without asking him
    Have you seen Dr. Ian Weber, MD?
    Are you Dr. Weber?

Dr. Weber says...

Dr. Weber's Care Philosophy

Dr. Weber says...

Dr. Weber is fellowship-trained in both complex and primary joint reconstruction and is passionate about getting patients home sooner, with less pain, by performing outpatient total joint surgery, minimally invasive hip and knee replacements, as well as partial knee replacements.

Dr. Weber's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
    •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Weber has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Why It Matters: Dr. Weber's Board Certifications

• Complications of Joint Prosthesis
    • De Quervain's Disease
    • Femur Fracture
    • Foot Fracture
    • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
    • Hand Fracture

Hennepin County Medical Center Combined Trauma and Joint Fellowship

Completed in 2007

Austin College

Graduated in 1996

Dr. Weber does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Weber and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Sports Medicine