Dr. Ian Bonner, MD

Dr. Ian Bonner, MD

Family Medicine  ·
Dr. Ian Bonner, MD is a family medicine specialist in Bellingham, WA and has been practicing for 12 years. He graduated from University of Washington Medical school in 2006 and specializes in family medicine.Read his story

722 N State St

Bellingham, WA 98225

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Bonner

Dr. Bonner's Experience

Dr. Bonner's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Bonner's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Bonner "I grew up in the small community of Vashon Island. Prior to medical school, I experienced many other lines of work, including as a painter, landscaper, laboratory science tech (worked on the Human Genome Project), pizza cook (Northlake Tavern anyone?), and an in-home health aid. My undergraduate and medical school studies were at the University of Washington. I moved to Olympia, Washington for residency training and became the program's chief resident. I enjoy practicing the full scope of family medicine, including obstetrical care. Other professional interests include orthopedic injuries, physical fitness, and addiction medicine. I feel my role as a physician is to support and guide people as they make individualized choices regarding their health. I am married to a Western Washington University graduate and have two young daughters and a baby boy. Much of my spare time is spent running and playing rodeo with my kids. I particularly enjoy long distance trail running. I have dabbled in triathlon racing, but now find myself developing a greater fondness for less competitive activities. Our family recently created our first garden together, which has provided great fun and great meals."

This content was provided by Dr. Bonner "I enjoy practicing the full scope of family medicine, including obstetrical care. Other professional interests include orthopedic injuries, physical fitness, and addiction medicine. I feel my role as a physician is to support and guide people as they make individualized choices regarding their health."

• Family Practice

• Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• University of Washington Medical school
    Medical School | Graduated 2006
  • Olympia, Washington

Dr. Bonner has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bonner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bonner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bonner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bonner to family and friends

Dr. Bonner's Performance

GOOD

GOOD

Dr Bonner has been my GP for 5 years and I would never dream of changing doctors. I did prefer the staff and office at his former clinic, it is more difficult to get appointments now at Bay Family Medicine, but he is still the same helpful and thorough physician. I highly recommend him and his...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

"Thank you for your valuable feedback! We strive to ensure we are continuously updating our processes to provide the best service to our patients. Your input is very helpful!

Absolutely LOVE Dr Bonner!! Unfortunately, I'm not a huge fan of the staff at his new office though. I've seen Bonner for years and since he moved there I have yet to be able to see him. They've given me such a hard time about everything I finally gave up and moved to a diff dr office. But now I'm...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

We are sorry to hear that you are having trouble with our office, and we would like to work with you to resolve the problem. Please get in touch with us at 360-752-2865 so we can help.

Great guy and easy to talk with. A good, well rounded G.P. He sees both myself and my wife.