Dr. Iain L. Grant, MD

Dr. Iain L. Grant, MD

Rhinology | Male

Ohio ENT & Allergy Physicians 974 Bethel Rd Ste A, Columbus, OH 43214 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Grant specializes in Rhinology and practices in Columbus, OH. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Grant? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Grant's Experience

96Experience
Match

See how Dr. Grant's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Grant

Dr. Grant accepts 32 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Grant has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Grant's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Grant to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Grant
Dr. Grant's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (57)
in Columbus, OH |
Dr. Grant was kind and extremely knowledgeable. He thoroughly explained my nasal issues with me, as well as a lost of informative websites to educate myself more about the suggested procedures and surgery. Before my surgery he reassured me and again went through step by step everything that would be done which I found quite comforting. Surgery was a success, wish I had done it sooner! Thanks to Dr Grant's detailed after care packet I was able to follow it and healed quite fast! Great doctor!
in Columbus, OH |
I accompanied my elderly father to his appointment with Dr. Grant. When he came into our exam room he bruskly led us into a different exam room, shooing out a family still in the process of leaving that room. My dad asked if he could say something and Dr. Grant said, "Yes, but not very much". Dr. Grant complained about not having much time as he had to see "40 patients per day" and that the insurance did not pay much for wax removal. We didn't appreciate his impatience and left immediately.
in Hilliard, OH |
At our first meeting, he was very interested in hearing from me (the patient) about my symptoms before analyzing my CT scans. This made me feel heard as the patient. He did not pressure me about his recommended course of treatment and he answered all of my questions and concerns before scheduling the procedure. There were no surprises after surgery because he informed me what to expect before-hand. I had no bruising or scarring. He is thorough with post-operative care and appointments.
in Reynoldsburg, OH |
He said my problem was post nasal drip. My symptoms were severe itching in my ear after coming home from a hotel that had bedbugs. It felt like something was crawling in my ear but it couldn't be seen by looking inside the ear. I finally got into another doctor (couldn't change docs in HIS group for a 2nd opinion) and got ear cleaned. FIXED!
in Columbus OH |
We were sent to Dr. Grant after my son was diagnosed with a severe ear infection at urgent care. Dr. Grant was very quick and accurate to diagnose the infection and was genuinely concerned with not only curing it, but also managing the extreme pain. My child is 12 and had never had an ear infection but Dr. Grant was very reassuring and accurate, putting my mind at ease as a mother. I was not only pleased with the level of service we received but also the care and concern expressed. Thank you!
in Coshocton ohio |
Dr Grant is so knowledgeable and so helpful. He listened to my every concern and answered every question. He prepared me for all/any symptoms I would have after my tonsillectomy and sinus surgery. My follow up has been excellent and I can finally breathe! I would refer any friend or family member to him.
in Columbus, OH |
Dr. Grant is a fantastic surgeon. After spending nearly two years suffering and countless trips to different doctors, my family doctor sent a CT scan to the Ohio Surgery Center. Luckily Dr. Grant saw my scan and new what needed to be done. I had a severe case of nasal polyps. The surgery was fairly major, but he did a great job removing all of the polyps. Of course there was some pain during the healing process, but it wasn't bad at all. This surgery literally changed my life. Thank you so much!
in Worthington, OH |
We had a great experience with Dr. Grant. From the first appt. and diagnosis to post surgery he was very calming and took as much time with us as needed. The surgery was a great success with great follow ups and advice.
in Grove City, OH |
Been seeing Dr. Grant for 10yrs. He performed sinus surgery with great results.Dr. Grant is very knowledgeable and friendly. He takes the time to answer your questions and provide solutions to your problems.
in Grove City, OH |
Dr Grant has operated twice on my son. Once when he was 5 and performed a pharyngeal flap and 14 years later worked on his sinus, both were very successful. He a great guy to talk with and answered any and all question.
in Powell, OH |
He's a very cordial, knowledgable, and professional doctor that is helping resolve some ongoing sinus/reflux issues with very simple medications and recommendations. Explains things clearly and precisely speaking to the point and how to fix your issues.
in Grove City, OH |
Dr. Grant took time to evaluate my symptoms & prescribed several meds for treatment. CT scan ordered & indicated surgery could alleviate symptoms. Dr. Grant took the time to review the CT scan with me on 2 separate appointments while recommending I spend time researching surgery online. He took time to answer my questions & make an informed decision about proceeding with surgery. Dr. Grant called the am after surgery to check on my recovery & answer any questions I had. Highly recommend him!
in Columbus, OH |
Dr. Grant really listened to what I had to say, which he detailed in letters to my primary care physician that he copied me on. He explained that my prognosis was hopeful but not guaranteed. I had no overt symptoms of what was determined to be the cause of my problems, but he verified the presence of a chronic infection and prescribed two courses of antibiotics that allowed me to regain at least some sense of smell.
in Pickerington, OH |
Dr. Grant took care of my chronic sinus infections when no one else could. Dr. Grant staff is also to notch. They are always quick to get me scheduled if I call with an issue. I always recommend him to family and friends.
Columbus, OH |
I have and will continue to refer friends and family to Dr. Grant. Dr. Grant is very personable and thorough and spends the time necessary to ensure a proper diagnosis and treatment plan. My husband is also a patient of Dr. Grant and as a result of his first appointment he is well on his way to determining the cause of his sinus problems with a resolution in the works. We are both thankful to have been referred to him a number of years ago and we will continue to see him as necessary.
After having to switch to a different pediatrician and being in and out of Children's hospital we finally got referred to a GREAT Dr. (Dr.Grant)! My son was premature and has had his obstacles but Dr. Grant made me feel at ease and corrected my sons Frenulum at 7 months when it was a issue that is normally handles the first week of birth. Needless to say making something that should of been a easy fix harder, but he went above and beyond to make every step as easy as possible for my son and I!
in Columbus, OH |
Dr. Grant is extraordinarily professional, knowledgeable and patient centric. He significantly focuses on what the patient is communicating and enabled in determining the needs of his patients. I could not be more satisfied with having Dr. Grant as my physician and surgeon and the results!!
in Columbus, OH |
Dr. Grant treats me with dignity, respect, and as a person not an object. Dr. Grant is through with his examination, takes the time to explain his findings and plan of action as well as answer any questions. It is obvious that Dr. Grant is a seasoned doctor. Dr. Grant saved my life! Dr. Grant let me know he is just a phone call away. I recommend Dr. Grant to any one with head and neck problems.
in Columbus, OH |
The single most satisfying medical experience of my life. On the very day of surgery for a deviated septum, I was able to breathe more freely. The nasal allergy symptoms I had endured for over 50 years were gone. Dr. Grant treated me for a chronic sinus infection that had been exacerbated by a deviated septum that had kept the sinuses from draining. He explained everything clearly, diagnosed the problem quickly, performed the surgery skillfully, and followed up thoroughly. No more itching.
in Columbus, Ohio |
After seeing two other physicians for my 11 yo daughter's chronic ear pain for last 4 years Dr Grant got to the root of the problem and corrected it with surgery. Unlike the other two physicians, Dr Grant didn't tell us there wasn't anything he could do. He was determined to find answers and he did via a CT scan and it was exactly what he suspected. He is an extremely caring physician.
Have you seen Dr. Iain L. Grant, MD?
Are you Dr. Grant?

• Enlarged Turbinates
  • ENT Cancer
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Labyrinthitis
  • Sjögren's Syndrome
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Snoring
  • Soft Tissue Sarcoma
  • Throat Cancer (Hypopharyngeal)
  • Throat Cancer (Nasopharyngeal)
  • Throat Pain
  • Vocal Cord Paralysis
  • Wheezing

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Caldwell-Luc Procedure
  • Cochlear Implant Insertion
  • Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Excision or Destruction of Palate or Uvula Lesion
  • Excision or Destruction of Tongue Lesion
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Tracheal Surgery
  • Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

University Of Otago, School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1984

Royal Victorian Eye and Ear Hospital

Completed in 1995

Ohio State University

Dr. Grant has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Grant does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Grant and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Grant's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Rhinology
  • Board certified in Otolaryngology
  • Malpractice claims in Ohio not available
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Grant

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Grant's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Grant

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients