Dr. Ioleen Dell, MD

Dr. Ioleen Dell, MD

Internal Medicine  |

Dr. Ioleen Dell, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Gainesville, FL. She is 64 years old and has been practicing for 28 years. Dr. Dell is affiliated with North Florida Regional Medical Center.

Learn about Dr. Dell

Our commitment to our patients is our ongoing active study of the best medical practices possible. We plan to provide each patient with well-supported, standard of care treatments and effective recommendations for appropriate health management. We value each individual and intend to treat everyone with full attention and respect.

Dr. Dell's Experience

Dr. Dell's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

• Preventive Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Emphysema

• Electrocardiogram (EKG)
  • Radiofrequency Ablation
  • Spirometry
  • Venipuncture
  • Venous Doppler (Legs and Arms)

• University of Florida
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1992
  • A and M University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1992
  • Scott and White Memoral Hospital

Dr. Dell has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Dell's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dell to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Dell's Performance
Lecanto, FL |
Dr. Dell and her staff are very professional and caring. They are prompt with returning phone calls, keeping appointments (if late they explain why), and following up with test results. Dr. Dell is very personable and takes time to listen to health concerns and time to discuss her findings. I have been seen by Dr. Dell for many years and travel a distant (over an hour drive) in order for her to treat me. I have complete confidence in her as my doctor.
in Gainesville, FL |
This was my first visit to the office.. I was pleasantly surprised to be seen by Dr. Dell at the appointed time. It was a pleasure to meet her and she immediately put me at ease with her professional attitude warmed by her friendly greeting. She was already familiar with my medical history and I was very satisfied with this first consultation. Moreover, I have been amazed at the pragmatic use of technological devices, openness and availability to patience. Thank you much for excellent care
in Gainesville, FL |
My wife and I both go to Dr. Dell. We had been searching for a physician that we could both feel comfortable with and when Kay came back with a positive report, I joined her as a patient of Dr. Dell. Dr Dell is kind and welcoming and is happy to discuss any issues until she is sure that you are happy with her explanation. Unlike my more recent experiences, she is always looking out for me and keeping my medications, tests and vaccinations up to date. I am happy to recommend her to anyone!
reviewed
in Lake City, FL |
I searched for quite some time before I found Dr. Dell, when I found her I thought finally a Dr that will listen to me,& that will tell me exactly how it is no beating around the bush (which I hate) a Dr that if I need to see her a lot sooner due to unforeseen circumstances, her nurse gets me in sooner to see her, my wait may be a little longer than normal, but she is so worth the wait. I ran out of room here so I will just say Dr Dell is a valuable asset to the medical profession. LOVE HER!
Dr and staff all great from when you check in, lab tech. And leave.. I like that can get labs done at same place see your md.
in Gainesville, FL |
Dr. Dell is a great doctor. She takes time to really listen to your needs and explains everything in a way that you can understand. She does not hurry you out the door. She makes sure all your questions are answered to your satisfaction and if she needs to she will refer you to other specialist. The office staff is wonderful and if you call and leave a message they always get back to you in a timely manner.
in Gainesville, Florida |
The likelihood of recommending Dr. Dell to family and friends is excellent. I feel like she is a part of my family. Even though she has many patients, I do not feel like a number. She knows me as a person who cares about my health and will follow her lead. She never gets too busy to listen to my concerns, and that is another reason why, I will tell my family and friends that she would be an excellent doctor to have for their health care. I am excited to live up to her expectations.
Ocala, FL |
Dr. Dell is exceptional. She takes the time to both go over the latest test results but also listens to any issues you have and provides insight. Her friendly manner also contributes to a down-to-earth approach to medicine. Her staff is also excellent and supportive.
in Live Oak, FL |
I highly recommend Dr Dell. I have been going to Gainesville Internal Medicine for 13 years and have come to appreciate her as a physician. She is confident and easy to communicate with. She always takes time to listen.
Have you seen Dr. Ioleen Dell, MD?

Visit Dr. Dell