Sports Medicine  |
Dr. Hussein Saad, MD
Dr. Hussein Saad, MD is a sports medicine doctor who practices in Dearborn, MI. He is 36 years old and has been practicing for 10 years. Dr. Saad is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn and Beaumont Hospital - Taylor.

21031 Michigan Ave

Dearborn, MI 48124

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
  • HAP Insurance
  • Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Saad

Dr. Saad's Experience

Dr. Saad's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Sports Medicine

• Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) or Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Tear
  • Broken Arm
  • Clavicle Fracture
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Foot Fracture
  • Foot Sprain
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Glenoid Labrum Tear
  • Hand Fracture
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain

• Knee and Leg Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Closed
  • Shoulder Fracture Treatment
  • Shoulder Fracture and Dislocation Treatment

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• University Of Michigan
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Wayne State Univ Som
    Medical School | Graduated 2007
  • William Beaumont Hospital
  • Cleveland Clinic
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Saad has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic

Dr. Saad does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Saad and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Saad's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Saad to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Saad's Performance
in Plymouth, MI |
Dr. Saad is straight and to the point. He did a fantastic job with my surgery and my recovery has been without issue. So happy that I chose him to do the surgery
in Allen Park, MI |
I would highly recommend Dr Saad. I appreciate his straight forward and truthful assessment of my injury and what the procedure would accomplish. The surgery was very successful and I have regained full range of motion.
in Flat rock MI |
Had MPFL reconstruction surgery and had an amazing experience. Dr. Saad went over all of the information thoroughly. Since the surgery, I have felt 100% with no issues. I would highly recommend Dr. Saad for any issues regarding knees.
in Dearborn, MI |
Dr. Saad performed a Subachromial Decompression on my shoulder this past December. He took my complaint of pain (how it affected my personal and professional life) seriously. I had very little pain associated with the surgery--only one OTC Tylenol was taken (no kidding). He referred me to Waterworks PT for rehab, which is affiliated with Michigan Orthopedics Associates. Over three months later, I can confidently say that my impingement has been relieved. Thank you, Dr. Saad!
in Gibraltar, MI |
Dr. Saad is a very sweet caring doctor. He accommodates you and you do not have to wait at his office like some doctors/specialists. He is a great surgeon with an excellent bed-side manner. If you are looking for an orthopedic/sports medicine doctor, Dr. Saad is definitely your guy! Keep up the good work and hopefully I will see you in passing (I really don't want any more surgeries...lol)!
in Romulus, Michigan |
After being in an auto accident and having lots of tingling in my shoulder and arm I had an MRI showing a tear in my liberal I found Dr. Saad on line. He examined me and listened and then told me he thought most of my pain was actually coming from my neck. He always has your best interest in mind. He will always make sure he explains everything before making a decision together. I have told everybody Dr. Saad has taken care of 3 surgeries and each time the pain I had was gone after Surgery.
in Trenton mi |
Dr Saad is a caring compassionate doctor who never tells you what to do, but discusses the options available to you to continue doing what you enjoy. He is on top of newest treatments and procedures and in some instances like my husbands, he truly performed a miracle! He is always available to his patients, and greets you with a smile, he listens and he doesn't rush. I would definitely recommend him for shoulder repair. He did a outstanding job on both of us!
in Dearborn, MI |
Great doctor and staff. Positive experience from diagnose, to surgery, after care and therapy! Dr. Saad and his staff took time to answer my questions, listen to me and made sure my after care healing was where it should be. My experience went from being skeptical of surgery....to being able to say my shoulder is GREAT and I had a caring and skillful doctor to make this happen. Personality is upbeat and fun....and most of all Dr. Saad cares beyond the day of surgery :)
in Trenton, MI |
Dr Saad is very caring , helpful and knowledgeable . I would recommend him highly if you need knee surgery . I was very happy with my knee surgery . The office staff is also very nice .
in Allen park |
Dr. Sadd took great care of me . I injured shoulder at work that required surgery, he did an excellent job. Thanks again
in Taylor, mi |
I had a rotator cuff injury, which Dr. Saad repaired. He was very professional, answered all my questions. I would recommend any one to see Dr. Saad.
in Allen Park, MI |
I was referred to Dr. Saad through a work related injury. I tore my ACL and meniscus. At my initial appointment he took time to hear all details of the injury and went through all options explaining the research, risk and typical outcomes for each. I felt confident and comfortable with the procedure going in and ALL the follow up appointments and care. All staff was friendly and scheduling appointments was quick and easy. I appreciate his effiency and timeliness for appointments!
in Dearborn Heights, MI |
Thank God I was referred to Dr. Saad by a relative. So knowledgeable, personable, compassionate and caring. We discussed my options thoroughly and came up with a great game plan together. Has made my unfortunate injury far more tolerable. Will never go elsewhere...
in brownstown |
Dr. was was referred to me for my shoulder issue. It turned out I had a rotator cuff issue. Another doctor I visited was all for surgery, I was not, if it was something I could avoid. When Dr. Saad seen my MRI, he surprised me. He suggested I start a rehabbing my shoulder and we can potentially avoid surgery. Well, Im happy to say after 7 weeks of rehab, the pain is gone and no surgery. Im so happy I went in for a second opinion. Thanks to Dr. Saad.
in Northville, MI |
I suffered an ACL tear a a few months back and was referred to Dr. Saad. From the very first time I met him at his office, he was nothing but professional, sympathetic and very informative. He gave me all of my options and discussed the pros and cons of each decision. He really helped relieve many of my nerves, considering this was going to be my first surgery. After he performed the surgery and with keeping up on rehab, as he highly suggested, I am 100% back to normal. I would recommend him.
Dearborn, MI |
Dr. Saad is very knowledgeable and courteous. He listens carefully and provided helpful recommendations on dealing with my issue. He did not try to force unnecessary treatments and/or surgery for my issue.
in Dearborn, MI |
Dr. Saad and his staff are so friendly and personable. I didn't feel rushed and Dr. Saad really took the time to explain the problem with my shoulder and even went through the xray results with me. He laid out all the treatment options possible and used my input to determine the plan moving forward. I truly appreciate being part of the treatment plan. Much appreciated and definitely recommend him to anyone and everyone!
in Monroe mi |
Good surgeon. Excellent staff. Good results.
in Fowlerville, MI |
Dr. Saad is an outstanding surgeon and Dr. He puts the needs of the patient first and never underestimates what the patient tells him. I had rotator cuff surgery in 2014 and Dr. Saad did the procedure. The MRI that i had did not show a rotator cuff tear, but Dr. Saad found it and repaired it... I just had rotator cuff repir to the other side on Nov. 15th 2011006 and Dr. Saad did that procedure and did great. I not only consider him my doctor, but a friend as well... I recommend Dr. Saad to all
Michigan |
He did an mri scan on my knee and told me there was nothing wrong and he couldn't help me. Come to find out 3 years later on my online chart that I, in fact, have a pcl tear, something he said was not accurate and could/would not treat and refused to do surgery to look into it or potentially fix it. The results are undeniable. But here I am, still suffering 3 years later because of his lack of care. Thanks for nothing.
in Woodhaven , MI |
Just left this doctors office. Very rude and confrontational could care less about my injury and I primarily believe it's because it's a workman's comp case he actually told me to go see somebody else huge waste of time all I want to see is what's wrong with my knee and get it right again
in Brownstown, MI |
Wonderful, I tore my meniscus and was in extreme pain the office staff got me in quickly. Dr. Saad ordered am MRI for confirmation of my issue. The staff obtained an authorization for my MRI and scheduled it befor I left the office. Doctor Hussein Saad is not only an excellent surgeon he is kind and easy to talk to. I work at a hospital and was recommended to him by a friend whom is a physician.
in Plymouth, MI |
I went to Dr. Saad due to knee pain. He diagnosed and treated a torn meniscus using laparoscopic surgical techniques. The surgery was very fast. the recovery time was very quick. Pain was very tolerable. (I was able to avoid narcotics and was treated only with ice and ibuprofen.) The incisions were small and healed very quickly. I returned to work (office job) after a few days. As a patient, this was a very easy procedure for me.
in Novi, MI |
Pathetic /poor ...Dr Saad was more interested in keeping the workers comp insurance people happy then treating me and helping me as a patient ..waste of time and gas money to go see him ...dont bother see someone else !
in Dearborn, MI |
Dr. Saad and his staff are amazing. I had knee surgery with great results and what is even better is that Dr. Saad takes the time to speak to his patients about his recommendations for treatment.
in Dearborn Heights Michigan |
I absolutely love Dr Saad.Its only been two weeks since my shoulder surgery,saw him today for a follow up.My incisions are hardly noticeable already ????????.Im starting physical therapy in a few days.Couldnt be happier...I will always suggest Dr Saad to anyone that needs rotator cuff surgery .
Have you seen Dr. Hussein Saad, MD?
Are you Dr. Saad?