Dr. Huseyin Kadikoy, MD

Dr. Huseyin Kadikoy, MD

Ophthalmology  |

Dr. Huseyin Kadikoy, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Charleston, WV. He is 34 years old and has been practicing for 7 years. Dr. Kadikoy is affiliated with CAMC Memorial Hospital, CAMC General Hospital and CAMC Women and Children's Hospital.

CAMC Ophthalmology

1201 Washington St E Ste 105

Charleston, WV 25301

• HealthSmart
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Molina Healthcare

Learn about Dr. Kadikoy

See how frequently Dr. Kadikoy performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Eyelid Surgery
Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis)
Glaucoma

Dr. Kadikoy's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Kadikoy "I see patients no different than my own family members. I would like them to leave my office well-informed and satisfied. "

• Ophthalmology

Dr. Kadikoy does not have any board certifications listed.

• Age-Related Macular Degeneration
  • Corneal Diseases
  • Corneal Ulcer
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dry Eyes

• Reconstructive Eyelid Surgery
  • Repair of Entropion or Ectropion
  • Repair of Eye Laceration
  • Shunts
  • Vitrectomy (incl. Macular Hole Repair)
  • Vitreoretinal Surgery

No malpractice history found for West Virginia.

• Baylor University
    Medical School | Graduated 2010
  • University Of Texas Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2011
  • Kresge Eye Institute
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2014

Dr. Kadikoy has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kadikoy has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kadikoy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kadikoy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kadikoy's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kadikoy to family and friends
Dr. Kadikoy's Performance
Charleston, WV |
Great doctor and surgeon. He was very kind to us. We would go to him any time.
in Dunbar |
The Doctor is kind, knowledgeable and sincere in his caring.He has a gentle touch, and a tone of voice which is gentle as well He explains things to me, and my husband who sits in on all my appointments, clearly and in terms we can easily understand. His staff is caring, polite, and always has a genuine smile to greet us!.
in Gilbert, WV |
Dr. Kadikoy did cataract surgery on bth of my wife's eyes. She could not see anything before he did her surgery. She was so pleased with improvement in her eyesight immediately after the surgery. He also did her other eye and she is well pleased. When I saw her results I made an appointment for myself and he has already done my surgery on one eye and will schedule my surgery on the other eye in April 2017. We both are very impressed with him. He takes good care of all of his patients.
in Charleston, WV |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Kadikoy!! I went to Dr. Kadikoy for eyelid surgery!! He did an awesome job!! I love my eyes now!!
in Charleston, WV |
Nicest, most respectful, caring doctor! He did my surgery and I am very happy with him.
in Charleston, WV |
Great receptionists and nurses, Dr. friendly and kind.
in Charleston, WV |
Dr. Kadikoy's office was very accommodating to my schedule and worked me in without issue. He is very thorough and provided excellent insight into my injured eye. Although I put myself into a position to potentially damage my cornea, Dr. Kadikoy and his partner Dr. Hunt did a fantastic job ensuring proper healing in my eye. The staff working in this office is very friendly and helpful. Despite having a fairly traumatic eye injury, the staff made me feel very comfortable and were also helpful.
in Beckley, WV |
Dr. Kadikoy has done two different surgeries on my eyes, both were very successful and I am so happy to have found him. One of the most kindest doctors I have ever met very good bedside manner listens and explains everything in terms that we can understand it would highly recommend him to anyone.
in Charleston, WV |
I have diabetes which causes my eyes to bleed in the back and effects my vision. Dr. Kadikoy examined my eyes and prescribed bifocal lenses for my eyeglasses. Now, I can read small print on cans, in magazines tv and my computer screen so much better. I will definitely recommend Dr. Cadikoy to my friend and acquaintances who have vision problems of any sort. Dr. Kadikoy is an excellent ophthalmologist with a very friendly staff that is courteous to every patient.
in Cross Lanes, WV |
Was referred to Dr. Kadikoy by Urgent Care for injury to my eye. He saw me the next day, he placed a contact lens over the injury, the pain was relieved almost immediately.I was very pleased by his professionalism, very kind, and his asst. was very helpful and kind.
in Nitro, WV |
Super impressed with quality of care proved by doctor and staff. Have no problem with rating to max.
in Charleston, WV |
Thank you for your superior work and care. Everything you predicted with my surgery last week has come to pass and would like you to know how pleased I am with the outcome. I would highly recommend you to anyone that would require eyelid reconstruction due to removal of a Basal Cell Carcinoma. Thanks to you and your staff :)
in Charleston,wv |
Excellent Doctor!!! Always very friendly,great bedside manner..Very thorough..listens well and explains treatment and diagnosis clearly!completely trust him!
in Charleston, WV |
Dr Kadikoy was wonderful to work with. He took time to make sure I understood my condition and treatment. I recommend him and his staff to anyone with cataract issues.
Caring and competent physician. Communicates well with patients and families. Listens calmly. Provides excellent care.
I would like to give him ZERO stars. We went to see him after an ER trip with our preschooler. He came in and did not introduce himself. He was dismissive and did not listen to what I was telling him had been going on with our daughter. He rolled his eyes, starred up at the ceiling while I was talking to him and spent a total of 2 min looking at her eye. He was rude and a complete waste of time, in getting help for our DD. I would go ANYWHERE else!!!! His nurse Dianna was wonderful!!
Charleston |
I had an object embedded in my corneal window and no one was able to get it out. Dr. Kadikoy had it out in 5 minutes and I didn't even know. Excellent doctor and staff!
in Elkview, WV |
I am very pleased with his practice and his staff.
Have you seen Dr. Huseyin Kadikoy, MD?
Are you Dr. Kadikoy?

Charleston, WV 25301
CAMC Women and Children's Hospital
800 Pennsylvania Ave
Charleston, WV 25302

More Ophthalmology Specialists like Dr. Kadikoy at Charleston Area Medical Center

Ophthalmology Specialist