Dr. Huseyin Copur, MD

Dr. Huseyin Copur, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·
Dr. Huseyin Copur, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Clifton, NJ and has been practicing for 32 years. He graduated from Hacettepe Universitesi in 1979 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology, gynecology, and more.

1115 Clifton Ave Ste 104

Clifton, NJ 07013

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Amerihealth
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey

Learn about Dr. Copur

See how frequently Dr. Copur performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)

Dr. Copur's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Copur "First Choice Obstetrics & Gynecology, a comprehensive obstetrics and gynecology practice offering the highest standard in womens care. We provide every patient with progressive healthcare throughout her life-cycle in a nurturing environment where all her needs can be met."

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
  • Gynecology
  • Obstetrics

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

• Colposcopy
  • C-Section
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Normal Vaginal Delivery
  • Osteoporosis Screening
  • Syphilis Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Hacettepe Universitesi
    Medical School | Graduated 1979
  • Lincoln Hospital Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1983
  • Lincoln Hospital Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1986

Dr. Copur has no media or publications listed.

• Turkish

Dr. Copur does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Copur and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Copur's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Copur to family and friends

Dr. Copur's Performance

Dr. Copur Says:

Thank you! Consider your survey confidential and your feedback well appreciated as this will reflect my practice professionally. Your perspective is valued by FirstChoice Ob Gyn, LLC and will be utilized so that this practice can continuously improve it's patient experience. Please feel free to reach this office for any of your present and/or future concerns at 201-531-9006.

Dr. Copur is an expert in his field- and his conservative, calm approach is very reassuring for anxious parents-to-be. His treatment is individualized to every new mother, and his patience in answering my families thousand questions and looking after my care is highly appreciated. I cannot...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Best OBGYN!!! He's amazing as well as the staff. They make you feel as a priority. Doctor Copur was with me every step of the way. He delivered my Son and he made sure I was ok. I would highly recommend him to any and everybody. Planning on my 3rd child and I'm excited because not only will it be...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
He was my doctor during my first and second pregnancies and did excellent job on both of them. He is one of the most caring, knowledgeable and humble doctor I have ever seen. My c-sections went very well and I recovered very quickly. I had diabetes during my both pregnancies and he monitored my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Amazing Dr. he speaks in such a heavenly voice with so much calmness. He listens to your concerns and answers all your questions without hesitations. He is very professional and overall experienced. I love his overall staff, they are all nice and are really good working around your hours for appt.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
wow... what can I say about Dr Copur ? He is like family to me. he has been my doctor and taken care of me for over 10 yrs. He took care of my first pregnancy 4 yrs ago and is currently taken care of my second. He is very humble and takes his time to ensure you're happy. My son loves him .. I would...more
Are you Dr. Copur?