Dr. Huseyin Copur, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology •  Male • Age 64

Dr. Copur

FirstChoice Ob Gyn, LLC

1115 Clifton Ave Ste 104 Clifton, NJ 07013

Dr. Huseyin Copur, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Clifton, NJ and has been practicing for 38 years. He specializes in obstetrics & gynecology, gynecology, and more.

Dr. Copur's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Copur

Dr. Copur?
Dr. Copur's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Huseyin Copur, MD
Dr. Copur is knowledgeable and always keeps a calm presence; given you the assurance everything is going well. Highly recommend him. He helped deliver our first born safely.
Lydia Meridius – Jul 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Huseyin Copur, MD?
Visting Dr. Copur was one of the worst medical decisions of my life. I am new to town and needed an OB for my second pregnancy. My first meeting with him was him giving me my ultrasound, which was extremely awkward. His staff was uninformed and incorrectly told me they took my insurance plan, so I was slapped with a large bill for one visit. They took a lot of blood without informing me what exactly they were testing. I was given very little choice in my care. This is a terrible office.
Clifton – May 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Huseyin Copur, MD?
Dr. Copur is an expert in his field- and his conservative, calm approach is very reassuring for anxious parents-to-be. His treatment is individualized to every new mother, and his patience in answering my families thousand questions and looking after my care is highly appreciated. I cannot recommend him enough! We hope to return to him with my second pregnancy as well.
Aditi – Feb 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Huseyin Copur, MD?
Best OBGYN!!! He's amazing as well as the staff. They make you feel as a priority. Doctor Copur was with me every step of the way. He delivered my Son and he made sure I was ok. I would highly recommend him to any and everybody. Planning on my 3rd child and I'm excited because not only will it be another beautiful experience but I know my baby and me will be taken care of by an amazing doctor. Thank you guys ??
Tiffany M. in Passaic NJ – Oct 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Huseyin Copur, MD?
He was my doctor during my first and second pregnancies and did excellent job on both of them. He is one of the most caring, knowledgeable and humble doctor I have ever seen. My c-sections went very well and I recovered very quickly. I had diabetes during my both pregnancies and he monitored my health very closely and seriously. Me and my babies had no complications at all. We were very lucky to find him and we recommend him to everyone ..
Aslihan A. in new jersey – Oct 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Huseyin Copur, MD?
Amazing Dr. he speaks in such a heavenly voice with so much calmness. He listens to your concerns and answers all your questions without hesitations. He is very professional and overall experienced. I love his overall staff, they are all nice and are really good working around your hours for appt.
Lily in LODI, NJ – Dec 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Huseyin Copur, MD?
wow... what can I say about Dr Copur ? He is like family to me. he has been my doctor and taken care of me for over 10 yrs. He took care of my first pregnancy 4 yrs ago and is currently taken care of my second. He is very humble and takes his time to ensure you're happy. My son loves him .. I would recommend anyone to Dr Copur, he is the best !!!
Abisoye Lawal in Newark, NJ – Jul 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Huseyin Copur, MD?
I would definitely recommend Dr. Copur. He is an excellent doctor who pays attention to details. It was my first pregnancy and he took very good care of me. My surgery went very well.
Asli Ozayaz in Clifton, NJ – Apr 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Huseyin Copur, MD?
With my last doctor I had a bad experince so I called to see Dr. Copur and he made the appointment next day. The staff is very nice!! And excellent at drawing blood, you don't feel the needle and they are gentle! Dr. Copur is very caring and always makes sure you understand everything that is going on . He answers all your questions so you understand everything before you leave the office. Overall I would recommend everyone to see Dr. Copur.
Jennifer Garcia in Clifton, NJ – Mar 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Huseyin Copur, MD?
Dr Copur was fantastic all the way for our firstborn son. He was extremely patient and took the time to address all of our concerns. The delivery was a success and mother and baby are both doing well. I would highly recommend Dr Copur and his team of nurses to anyone.
Chen in Secaucus, NJ – Feb 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Huseyin Copur, MD?
dr copur and his team were great. They took good care of me from the beginning till the end. The waiting time was approx. 5-10min and they were always very helpful and kind.
Clifton, NJ – Jan 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Huseyin Copur, MD?
My experience with Dr. Copur has been wonderful! From day one he did everything in his hands to make this pregnancy successful. He is very patient, kind, takes time to listen to your problems, does not rush you and always does his best to help you, I am more than happy to have found him! And his office staff is amazing! They are caring understanding and always willing to help and work with you. Thank you so much guys for everything and i will recommend him to every woman out there!
Wilpania in Belleville, NJ – Dec 16, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Huseyin Copur, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Copur?

First Choice Obstetrics & Gynecology, a comprehensive obstetrics and gynecology practice offering the highest standard in womens care. We provide every patient with progressive healthcare throughout her life-cycle in a nurturing environment where all her needs can be met.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology