Dr. Hurmina Muqtadar, MD

Dr. Hurmina Muqtadar, MD

Neurology  ·
Female

Dr. Hurmina Muqtadar, MD is a neurology specialist in Naperville, IL. She specializes in neurology.

Edward Neurosciences Institute

120 Spalding Dr Ste 101

Naperville, IL 60540

• AARP
  • Ambetter
  • Beacon Health Strategies
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • Cofinity
  • CorVel
  • HealthLink
  • HFN

Learn about Dr. Muqtadar

Video

See how frequently Dr. Muqtadar performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Headache
Brain Disorders
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)

Dr. Muqtadar's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*
  • Vascular Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Education data for Dr. Muqtadar is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Muqtadar has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Muqtadar does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Muqtadar and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Muqtadar's Reviews

1.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Muqtadar to family and friends

Dr. Muqtadar's Performance

FAIR

GOOD

FAIR

Dr. M is such a caring woman. She has helped me over the past 4 years manage my migraines using various treatments. Once, I needed to fill out some paperwork but had a migraine and she sat with me and helped me fill it out. I’ve never seen a doctor go the extra mile like that.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I used to be Dr. Hurmina Muqtadar. This is a terrible doctor as she tried to convince me to use her product from third party and when I refused to use it, she lied on my record that I didn’t show up on time and didn’t follow up my treatment. She is a liar in my opinion. She didn’t care for her...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option1
My wife has been suffering from severe pain. Dr. Muqtadar suggested an emergency MRI to be completed no later than the following day. She said not to get the MRI until she called us and gave the order. It has been two days and my wife has been in indescribable pain. I have been calling the doctor's...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
She was dismissive and condescending. She actually said, "Some people are not sick, but you give them a pill, and they feel better. I'll give you an MRI, you will feel better. But I will not order contrast" 4 years later an MRI WITH contrast shows what that one missed. yep 4 YEARS of growth...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0
If I could have an option for 0 star for this doctor Hurmina Muqtadar, I would. In my opinion, this doctor is not an honest doctor. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option1