Dr. Hunter Moyer, MD

Dr. Hunter Moyer, MD

Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Hunter Moyer, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Cumming, GA. He is 40 years old and has been practicing for 12 years.

1400 Northside Forsyth Dr

Cumming, GA 30041

• Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Employers Health Network
  • Kaiser Permanente

Learn about Dr. Moyer

See how frequently Dr. Moyer performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Diseases
high
Breast Lift Surgery
high
Breast Surgical Procedure

Dr. Moyer's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Moyer "Dr. Hunter Moyer believes that the best way to provide patients with optimal care is to blend scientific insight with the art of plastic surgery. He completed seven years of rigorous training with world-renowned cosmetic and reconstructive surgeons and has an intimate knowledge of the latest techniques in surgery. In addition, Dr. Moyer has a history in tissue engineering and medical device design with a passion for research and desire to expand plastic surgery technology."

• Plastic Surgery

• Liposuction
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Mommy Makeover
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis
  • Skin Grafts
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• The Georgia Institute Of Technology
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2000
    Medical School | Graduated 2005
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2006
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2012

• 2011 Best Scientific Paper - Aesthetic Surgery Journal, 2011

Dr. Moyer has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Moyer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Moyer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Moyer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Moyer to family and friends
Dr. Moyer's Performance
Alpharetta, GA |
Not the person I would recommend for plastics when you come out looking worse than prior to surgery! Does not practice within or doesn't know his limitations.
in Hogansville, GA |
The decision to have plastic surgery was important to me and I did a lot of research before choosing. I could not be happier with choosing Dr. Moyer. He has a wonderful bedside manner, he answered all of my questions (and there were a lot). I knew exactly what to expect when it came to the procedures themselves and the recovery. I am only 2 weeks post-op and I am so happy because I can already see the amazing results he has achieved. I would highly recommend him to family and friends.
in Cumming, GA |
Dr. Moyer tales the whole patient into consideration. He blends medicine and personal well being into the care delivered.
in Cumming |
Dr. Moyer saved my ear from becoming a cauliflower ear. I wrestled in the world championships in Poland and accidentally damaged my ear. It swelled up the size of a golf ball. On a holiday the day i returned Doctor Moyer sewed it up and saved my ear from being permanently double in size. My ear looks great now. i can't thank Doctor Moyer and his staff enough.
in Lawrenceville, GA |
Dr Moyer worked in conjunction with my orthopedic surgeon on a very complex artificial knee revision and movement of a muscle flap. I was somewhat pessimistic prior to surgery due to complications and failures of previous surgeries on the knee. I am very pleased to say that the plastic surgery work performed by Dr Moyer made a tremendous difference in the strength, recovery timeframe and physical appearance of my leg. I will definitely return to him for any future work requiring plastic surgery.
Johns Creek, GA |
The overall outcome of my procedure was excellent. The staff was very welcoming ,friendly and helpful.I felt so comfortable with Dr. Moyer ; he answered all of my questions and addressed my concerns.I am very pleased with the results.I will definitely return and I highly recommend Dr. Moyer and his staff!!!!
in Cumming, GA |
Caring and able to understand my desires. Completely natural results!
in Cumming, GA |
Dr. Moyer, Mandy and the rest of his staff exceeded my expectations before during and after my recent surgery. He and his staff are very professional, accomodating and caring. Words cannot express my appreciation for the excellent care I have received. My results are phenomenal. I look and feel amazing. I highly recommend Dr. Moyer for any plastics procedure needed.
Have you seen Dr. Hunter Moyer, MD?
Are you Dr. Moyer?

Visit Dr. Moyer

Dr. Moyer accepts 9 insurance carriers
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    Blue Cross