Dr. Hung Song, MD

Cosmetic Surgery | Male

Omni Aesthetics 169 Ramapo Valley Rd # LL104 Oakland, NJ 07436 Get Directions
Dr. Hung Song, MD
Patients from all over the country and even overseas come to me because they are looking for a cosmetic surgeon who can help them transform their appearance without surgery. All of my procedures are performed via minimally invasive techniques that do not require general anesthesia or even any stitches. My patients want an amazing transformation that is natural looking and long lasting, yet they want minimal downtime. This may not seem realistic for most cosmetic surgeons, but I am committed to making this a reality for my clients. I collaborate with a very tight network of like minded, influential physicians from around the world to share experiences and techniques that we have developed to deliver the most amazingly beautiful results for our patients. Unlike many of the big name plastic surgeons who keep their techniques secret, I like to share my experiences and discoveries with other physicians who share my passion for perfection. I speak at national cosmetic surgery conferences and teach training courses at my center in Oakland, NJ. Some of the techniques that I teach to other physicians are: How to remove your own fat from areas where you don't want it and use it to replace volume in places where you need it. How to harvest adipose derived stem cells from your fat and use it to regenerate new skin cells. How to use the most state-of-the-art lasers and devices to clean up and tighten the skin. I believe that this commitment to relentlessly learn and share is how I am able to constantly delight my patients with the most innovative treatments that you just cannot get with the typical Botox and filler treatments or even with surgical procedures like facelifts.

Dr. Song's Care Philosophy

We believe that stunning beauty can be achieved without making our patients look like they had something done. With minimally invasive treatments and proper maintenance, we can restore a youthful look and keep you looking great at any age.

Dr. Song's Experience

See how Dr. Song's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Song

Dr. Song is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Song has admitting privileges.

Dr. Song's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Song to family and friends
based on 3 total reviews
Dr. Song's Performance
Dr. Song Says:

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of our practice. Your honest comments will help other patients in choosing the right doctor for their needs.

Have you seen Dr. Hung Song, MD?
Are you Dr. Song?

Compare Dr. Song

Dr. Song's Care Philosophy

Dr. Song says...

We provide all the popular cosmetic medical treatments like Botox, fillers, and laser treatments. However, we are known for innovative cutting edge treatments like PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma), Stem cell enriched fat grafting, high definition liposuction and non-surgical face lifts.

Dr. Song says...

Dr. Song's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Cosmetic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Song has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Song's Board Certifications

Completed in 1995

Bucknell University

Graduated in 1988

• Korean

Dr. Song does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Song and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Surgery

• Hair Removal
  • Laser Skin Resurfacing
  • Laser Vein Removal
  • Liposuction
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Stem Cell Therapy