Dr. Hung Song, MD

Dr. Hung Song, MD

Cosmetic Surgery  ·
Dr. Hung Song, MD is a cosmetic surgery specialist in Oakland, NJ and has been practicing for 23 years. He graduated from UMDNJ-- New Jersey Medical School in 1992 and specializes in cosmetic surgery and internal medicine.Read his story

169 Ramapo Valley Rd # LL104

Oakland, NJ 07436

Learn about Dr. Song

Dr. Song's Experience

Dr. Song's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Cosmetic Surgery
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Song's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Song "Patients from all over the country and even overseas come to me because they are looking for a cosmetic surgeon who can help them transform their appearance without surgery. All of my procedures are performed via minimally invasive techniques that do not require general anesthesia or even any stitches. My patients want an amazing transformation that is natural looking and long lasting, yet they want minimal downtime. This may not seem realistic for most cosmetic surgeons, but I am committed to making this a reality for my clients. I collaborate with a very tight network of like minded, influential physicians from around the world to share experiences and techniques that we have developed to deliver the most amazingly beautiful results for our patients. Unlike many of the big name plastic surgeons who keep their techniques secret, I like to share my experiences and discoveries with other physicians who share my passion for perfection. I speak at national cosmetic surgery conferences and teach training courses at my center in Oakland, NJ. Some of the techniques that I teach to other physicians are: How to remove your own fat from areas where you don't want it and use it to replace volume in places where you need it. How to harvest adipose derived stem cells from your fat and use it to regenerate new skin cells. How to use the most state-of-the-art lasers and devices to clean up and tighten the skin. I believe that this commitment to relentlessly learn and share is how I am able to constantly delight my patients with the most innovative treatments that you just cannot get with the typical Botox and filler treatments or even with surgical procedures like facelifts."

This content was provided by Dr. Song "We believe that stunning beauty can be achieved without making our patients look like they had something done. With minimally invasive treatments and proper maintenance, we can restore a youthful look and keep you looking great at any age."

• Cosmetic Surgery

• Skin Aging
  • Skin Laxity
  • Stretch Marks
  • Wrinkles

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Bucknell University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1988
  • UMDNJ-- New Jersey Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 1992
  • St Luke'S/roosevelt Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1993
  • St Luke'S/roosevelt Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1995

Dr. Song has no media or publications listed.

• Korean

Dr. Song does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Song and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Song's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Song to family and friends
3 total reviews

Dr. Song's Performance

Dr. Song Says:
"

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of our practice. Your honest comments will help other patients in choosing the right doctor for their needs.

"