Dr. Hunaid Dollar, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Dr. Hunaid Dollar, MD
Dr. Hunaid Dollar, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Magnolia, TX. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Dr. Dollar is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health - The Vintage Hospital, Tomball Regional Medical Center and Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital.

Dr. Dollar's Care Philosophy

We pride ourselves on our small, personalized office setting with dedicated staff members to help our patients to the best of our ability. Our providers actually give our patients that one to one attention that all individuals deserve.

Dr. Dollar's Experience

See how Dr. Dollar's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Dollar

Dr. Dollar accepts 22 insurance carriers

Dr. Dollar is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Dollar has admitting privileges.

Dr. Dollar's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dollar to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Dollar's Performance
in Magnolia, TX |
I found this doctor through my insurance company. I found the staff nice and friendly. Dr. Dollar seemed courteous and knowledgeable. Perhaps the bad reviews were unsatisfiable people or just had a bad day. I would recommend Dr. Dollar and would visit his practice again.
in Spring, TX |
Super rude, bad attitude, condescending, very dismissive, does not take the time to meet with you. Always the nurses relaying information, not him. He just does not seem to really care about people. Found a different PCP.
in Spring, TX |
Omg!!! This place is terrible. My insurance directed me here and what a mistake! Office is staff is rude and unprofessional, waiting room was filthy and smelled like dirty diapers and urine. Used syringe on counter when I got in the room. Horrible place
in MAGNOLIA |
Place is gross. Dirty needles on the room I was in, then you never see the doctor just the nurse, tried to draw my blood and bruised my arm badly for a week cause it took them 6 times and 2 people to figure it out. Unless you have to go here, don't, you have been warned
in Spring, TX |
He is rude and not take care his pateient that's why i don't want to recommended to this docter dont go there not caring...??
Magnolia, TX |
I would put 0 stars if I could. This so called Dr is extremely rude & has the worst bed side manners I've ever experienced. His staff is just as bad. I took my daughter for a severe ear pain & he said I needed to take her to a psychiatrist. I took her to another Dr. who took her off of gluten & her problem was solved. The only reason we chose Dr. Dollar was because we were new in Magnolia & we didn't know other doctors. He was also my mother's doctor & he was always rude & always in a rush.
Spring, TX |
I had to wait an hour over my scheduled time. When I finally got to the doctor, he rushed out in 5 minutes and didn't even let me address all of my concerns. When rushing out the door, he asked what what prescriptions I wanted. He did not diagnose not fix my problem. I got a call the following week from their office asking for more money because they didn't check my insurance prior to my appointment. I was baffled because I still did not even get my results or have any explain the results. Bad
Magnolia, TX |
At the Magnolia office no one showed up for the Saturday appointments from 9:00 am - 12:00 pm office time twice in one year. Don't make Saturday appointments at Dr. Dollar's office.
in Magnolia, Texas |
Rude and not professional
Have you seen Dr. Hunaid Dollar, MD?
Are you Dr. Dollar?

Compare Dr. Dollar

Dr. Dollar's Care Philosophy

Dr. Dollar's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Dollar has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Dollar's Board Certifications

• Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Chronic Diseases

Luth Med Center

Completed in 1998

University of Sind / Liaquat Medical College

Graduated in 1988

Dr. Dollar does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dollar and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Breath Testing