Dr. Humberto Lamoutte, MD

Dr. Humberto Lamoutte, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Male

Mercy Women Healthcare Center 2230 Huntington Dr N, Algonquin, IL 60102 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Lamoutte specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology and practices in Algonquin, IL. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Lamoutte? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Lamoutte's Experience

See how Dr. Lamoutte's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lamoutte

Dr. Lamoutte accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 5 hospitals where Dr. Lamoutte has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Lamoutte's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lamoutte to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Lamoutte
Dr. Lamoutte's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (10)
in West Dundee, IL |
Felt well taken care of throughout my pregnancy and after delivery of baby. Dr. is very patient and answered all questions and procedures with great detail. Treats you like family. Delivered my 2nd baby, was quick to react to complications. After delivery I was patiently explained the reason for his decision and had great follow up care. Office staff and nurses are friendly and caring (Algonquin and Elgin is where I visited) Too bad I can't say the same for my 1st pregnancy with another Dr.
in Elgin, IL |
Dr. Lamoutte is absolutely amazing! He is extremely caring and good at what he does. When I was pregnant, I saw 4 other doctors before finding Dr. Lamoutte, whom I felt comfortable with for my prenatal care. I feel like he truly listens to you, instead of rushing you in and out like most other doctors. Since it's just him and his partner, I feel that the care you receive is of much higher quality than at a practice that has several other doctors working there, too. Staff is great, too.
in Lake In the Hills, IL |
Dr Lamoutte is a horrible Doctor! I went to him for birth control and received the depo-provera shot. I was not told of any side effects and trusted him to give me a safe form of birth control. Well because of the shot I have had my period for four months and I have migrane headaches. When I went back to get help he told me if I keep taking the shot it will get better. Ridiculous!!! I trusted him to help me find a safe birth control but he gave me poison!
in elgin illinois |
good doctors, hes people that work for him are pleasant
Have you seen Dr. Humberto Lamoutte, MD?
Are you Dr. Lamoutte?

Compare Dr. Lamoutte

Obstetrics & Gynecology
Algonquin, IL 60102

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.