Dr. Huma Pandit, MD

Dr. Huma Pandit, MD

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry  ·
Female
Dr. Huma Pandit, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Hinsdale, IL. She specializes in child & adolescent psychiatry and psychiatry.

120 E Ogden Ave Ste 220

Hinsdale, IL 60521

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check Dr. Pandit's experience treating your condition or procedure

2.7

Dr. Pandit?
Dr. Pandit's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Huma Pandit, MD
I think she is the best as she is the only psychiatrist who took a thorough history, got to the bottom of my problems and put me on the right medications. Other just dismiss you. She actually took interest and listened. She has a kind voice and great manners . She sees you regularly not every six months to hand a script. I am better and so will you if you see her , so don't wait.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Huma Pandit, MD?
Really disappointed in Dr. Pandit. When I told her all the negative, constant side effects, i.e. staying awake during the day is almost impossible; she just said I should get to bed earlier. She talked about any other habits except the dosage. Scientifically, all variables are the same, only the dosage has increased. I'm so sick of being tired all the time and feeling depressed which has only been with this higher dose. She is dismissive and patronizing. And she rushes appts. Go elsewhere!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Huma Pandit, MD?
Dr Pandit is so polite and caring.Our son has Autism and had a major crisis during our family vacation and she guided us via email and phone .She saw him every week till he was stabilized. He is back in school and doing so well. We are so grateful to her and feel he is in well trusted hands. She is definitely the best one in Hinsdale.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Huma Pandit, MD?
My appointments with her have never been longer than 4 minutes. I've actually timed them. I'm a college student and I do not go to school locally, I am writing this review because I have been out of medication for days, she hasn't been responding to faxes from the pharmacy, and when I finally called her office I was told she wouldn't give me a refill without seeing me for an appointment. Which is in over a month. Honestly, I would suggest anyone else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Huma Pandit, MD?
My wife was under her care from last 3 year. She is a good listener and remembers all her patients so you don't have to repeat it. I always had issues with scheduling she is unavailable for long times like 2 months. I also had issues with billing I always asked how much i owe for visits they never gave an answer and they send a bill of 850$. Office staff never give you accurate information and they are rude
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Huma Pandit, MD?
Did not enjoy experience with her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Huma Pandit, MD?
I would highly suggest finding a different psychiatrist. She prescribed me a new medication. After a few months I told her my side effects (breathlessness, panic, heart palpitations) that I have never experienced before. She told me to stay on it and that she could "make a case study" out of me since the medicine should have a calming effect. I sought a second opinion and the medicine she prescribed has epinephrine (adrenaline) which is known for inducing panic. I am seeking help elsewhere.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Huma Pandit, MD?
The worst health professional ever. Made several bad decisions and didn't even care about the bad effects. Dangerous!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Huma Pandit, MD?
Excellent care, a Pleasure to work with and she has an enviable gift of patience, is a great listener, and even remembers her clients (no need to repeat things over and over at each appt), plus she is very knowledgable in her field & practice. There's a three-week waiting list at almost-all times but she's worth the wait. Just be sure to schedule your next appt early (i.e. before you leave the office!)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Huma Pandit, MD?
The worst. Arrogant. You can't get a hold of her to save your life. Save yourself the aggravation and find another doctor. She never returns calls or emails. What are you supposed to do when you need the refill and she does not get back to you? Just horrible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Huma Pandit, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Pandit?

Insurance accepted