Pain Medicine  |
Dr. Hugo Salguero, MD
Dr. Hugo Salguero, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Tulsa, OK. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 12 years. Dr. Salguero is affiliated with Hillcrest Medical Center.

Advanced pain specialists of Tulsa

• Community Care Network
  • CoreSource
  • Coventry Health Care of Oklahoma
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)

Learn about Dr. Salguero

Dr. Salguero's Experience

Dr. Salguero's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pain Medicine

• Nerve Block, Sympathetic
  • Nerve Destruction by Neurolytic Agent
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Spinal Nerve Block

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

• Univ Of Ca
    Medical School | Graduated 2005
  • John Peter Smith Hospital Jps Health Network
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Medical College Of Wisconsin and Affiliated Hospitals
  • Medical College Of Wisconsin and Affiliated Hospitals
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Salguero has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Salguero does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Salguero and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Salguero's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Salguero to family and friends
2.1
Dr. Salguero's Performance
in Henryetta okla |
I have been going here for close to a year. I am very happy with my outcome. So far Dr. Salguero has been the best doctor I have had. I have many things that are going on with my back at the moment. He has explain all the procedures to me. I'm currently working on chasing my dream of becoming a Nurse so getting the treatment is need and eventually getting off pain medication is my goal. But at this moment it's one day at a time. As I recently just finished doing my clinicals and passed my CNA.
in Tulsa, OK |
My surgeon sent orders to Dr. Salguero for a specific pain block before surgery. However, by the time of my surgery 3 days later, no sign the block was still in effect. Surgeon was NOT happy. He informed me this doc did not do as told. However, my surgeon is in OKC and I needed a pain doc in my healthplan. So 2 days after surgery, my surgeon sent me back with orders for the correct pain block to be administered. Again, he did not administer the correct block! This guy is horrible!
Tulsa, ok |
I am a new patient of DR. salguero and have seen him twice now. The waiting area is too small for the number of patients that are there waiting to be? seen. Very long wait time!!! Put me on meds that had major drug to drug reaction with current meds so luckily my insurance denied refill before something happened to me. Rude nurse and Dr acts like he doesn't want to help and doesn't want to put me on anything else. I don't care about meds, just want pain to stop
Broken Arrow, OK |
This doctor is horrible. He did not listen to me what so ever. He was rude, condescending and obnoxious. He treated me like a drug seeker even though I asked for nothing narcotic for pain relief. The med that he did prescribe was way too high of a dose that put me in the hospital with a life threatening reaction. I will NEVER return.
in Tulsa |
It was my first visit with Dr. Salguero and it will be my last. The office setting was uncomfortable. I don't feel that he listened to my needs and somewhat rude. He totally disregarded my concerns of wanting to try alternative treatments.
in Owasso, OK |
I think this office is a joke. I have never seen the Dr. Always another person in training. The injections are a joke and if they don't work you can forget him treating you with respect and trying to find out what is really wrong it's injections or nothing from them. I have had three injection and after this last one I started having pain in my arm. Of course it was automatically my injections in my neck no x-rays to make use nothing lse was going on. Stay away from this clinic. Zero stars.
in Tulsa, OK |
NEVER AGAIN!!!! I have serious health issues that I have been dealing with most of my life. I had to switch pain doctors because my last one retired and went to Dr. Salguero, what a joke. He would not let me get a couple of words out and then cut me off. Rude is an understatement, and if you are not willing to get unnecessary painful injections on a monthly basis in order to get your prescribed pain medicine, then forget it because he will refuse to prescribe them. He lies ect., I'm done.
in Tulsa, OK |
After using another pain specialist in Tulsa who never alleviated any of my pain and only continued to give me injection after injection for more than a year. In frustration, I went to Dr. Salguero. He listened and solved the pain issue that was almost debilitating for me with the second injection that he gave me. I have found him to be serious, but caring. Of course I think he is an excellent doctor and I will continue to go to him with confidence and would recommend him to anyone in pain.
in Tulsa, OK |
It was my first visit to this doctor and I he bullied me by not listening to me and consistently talked over me and my husband. I told him I did not want the shots and asked him Well what happens if I refuse the shots? He said, Well you're going to be in pain! When did it become okay to refuse a patient their needs to go the more expensive route? He was a bully and I won't go back.
in Tulsa, OK |
Salguero and his partner run a scam that makes them rich but does nothing for your pain. They force you to do monthly injections, whether they work or not, or they refuse to fill your medications. After two very painful injections in my neck, my pain was worse and I was beginning to lost function in my arm. He got mad when I complained about my concerns and refused to schedule a third injection. This doctor is a greedy monster. Stay away from him and his horrible staff.
in Bartlesville, OK |
This man SAVED MY LIFE! I am reading these bad reviews and they lead me to believe they were deemed unreliable for long term pain management. Dr. Salguero listens and respects the patient, tailoring their needs with sound recommendations. I am a professional wildlife artist with an autoimmune disease. I could barely function, walked with a cane, could not hike nor barely sit for a few hours without pain. I LOVE this doctor and would never go anywhere else!
in Tulsa, OK |
Horrible. I will never go back. Practice manager whom is also related to Dr Salguero is rude, a liar, and has no business being a manager or owner. She stalked me on my way out & provoked and badgered me. Dr Salguero is only interested in money not patient care. I was made to feel insignificant when I was only reaching out for help.
in tulsa, oklahoma |
I never get to see or talk to him. All he is after is money. He makes excuses for everything that goes wrong. You never see his face. He never tells you what he is doing to help you! Never speaks to you during the procedure. Never sends you a bill until you are behind and you can't understand their billing process.
Tulsa |
Dr. Salguero is very friendly and knowledgeable. I see him every other month for injections in my back. I constantly recommend him to friends and family.
Have you seen Dr. Hugo Salguero, MD?
Are you Dr. Salguero?

• Coventry Health Care of Oklahoma
    Freedom PPO
    Life and Health Oklahoma
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA