Dr. Hugh Pabarue Jr, MD

Phlebology | Male

Metro Vein Centers 7125 Orchard Lake Rd Ste 120 West Bloomfield, MI 48322 Get Directions
Dr. Hugh Pabarue Jr, MD
Varicose and spider veins affect many people across the globe. What many people fail to realize is the serious medical issues that can result from simply having varicose and spider veins. Many believe that having spider and bulging varicose veins is a normal part of aging. IT IS NOT!!! Having them can result in blood clots in the legs. These can break off and travel to the heart and lungs, causing major medical problems, including death. Having varicose and spider veins can indicate a serious medical condition called chronic venous insufficiency. I trained as an internist and pediatrician. After completing my residency training at William Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak, I practiced primary care for several years before focusing on vein surgery. I continue to maintain board certification and practice internal and pediatrics on a small scale to stay up to date with latest medical technology and treatment guidelines. As they say, "If you don't use it, you lose it". I want to keep my knowledge in both areas because it helps me with care of all patients of any age. I completed my Bachelor of Science degree in Biology at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI. I then pursued a Master of Science in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology at Wright State University in Fairborn, OH. I went from there to medical school at Medical College of Ohio in Toledo, OH. Awards include the Michigan Scholar Award while at the University of Michigan, graduating in the top 10 percent of medical school class, and the MetroParent Magazine Mother Approved Best Docs for two years in a row.

Dr. Pabarue Jr's Experience

See how Dr. Pabarue Jr's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Pabarue Jr

Dr. Pabarue Jr accepts 11 insurance carriers

Dr. Pabarue Jr is now accepting new patients
Metro Vein Centers7125 Orchard Lake Rd Ste 120
West Bloomfield, MI 48322
(248) 855-5355Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Pabarue Jr has admitting privileges.

Dr. Pabarue Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pabarue Jr to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Pabarue Jr Says:

Dr. Pabarue Jr's Performance
in Commerce Twp., MI |
My experience was wonderful. My legs are no longer tired and don't ache. Dr. Pabarue was very professional and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him to friends and family.
in Holly, MI |
When I first first saw Dr. Pabarue last July, I was in so much pain that I could barely walk. Dr. Pabarue patiently worked with me over the next few months that by Christmas, I was a new person able to play with the grandkids and felt better than I have in years. Dr. Pabarue was very knowledgeable with the diagnosis; The treatment plan he laid out for me was right on target. He and the staff were super nice, they made me feel comfortable every visit. Thanks Dr. Pabarue and staff
in Troy, MI |
Awesome experience. Total confidence in Dr. Pabarue and his entire staff.
in Farmington |
The doctor was very responsive to my questions. This was my first procedure. Made me feel comfortable. No apprehension. However, I have nothing or no one with which to compare my experience. I have subsequent procedures scheduled and looking forward to them
As your treating physician, I want to make sure that all of your experience at the office is comfortable and engaging. I want to make sure that all of your questions are answered and that you are satisfied with your treatment outcome. I encourage you to ask questions so that you can completely understand your medical condition and what we are going to do to treat it. Thank you Judith for your kind review. I look forward to seeing you through to the end of your treatment!
in Rochester mi |
Very knowledgeable and all around a great doctor
Have you seen Dr. Hugh Pabarue Jr, MD?

Compare Dr. Pabarue Jr

Dr. Pabarue Jr says...

Varicose and spider veins affect many people across the globe. What many people fail to realize is the serious medical issues that can result from simply having varicose and spider veins.  Many believe that having spider and bulging varicose veins is a normal part of aging.  IT IS NOT!!!  Having them can result in blood clots in the legs.  These can break off and travel to the heart and lungs, causing major medical problems, including death.  Having varicose and spider veins can indicate a serious medical condition called chronic venous insufficiency.

I trained as an internist and pediatrician.  After completing my residency training at William Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak, I practiced primary care for several years before focusing on vein surgery.  I continue to maintain board certification and practice internal and pediatrics on a small scale to stay up to date with latest medical technology and treatment guidelines. As they say, "If you don't use it, you lose it".  I want to keep my knowledge in both areas because it helps me with care of all patients of any age.

I completed my Bachelor of Science degree in Biology at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI.  I then pursued a Master of Science in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology at Wright State University in Fairborn, OH.  I went from there to medical school at Medical College of Ohio in Toledo, OH.

Dr. Pabarue Jr says...

After specializing in the field of phlebology, I am dedicated to the treatment of varicose and spider veins.  I have performed over 1000 vein procedures including laser and radiofrequency endovenous laser ablations, chemical and mechanical endovenous ablations (Clarivein), ultrasound-guided endovenous sclerotherapy, microphlebectomy.  I am constantly looking for new and improved ways to make the treatment of veins an easier process.

Dr. Pabarue Jr says...

Treatment of Chronic Venous Insufficiency (Varicose and Spider Veins)

• Laser Endovenous Ablation
      • Radiofrequency Endovenous Ablation
      • Chemical and Mechanical Endovenous Ablation
      • Ultrasound-guided Foam Sclerotherapy
      • Visual Sclerotherapy
      • Microphlebectomy

Dr. Pabarue Jr says...

Thank you for your feedback.  As a physician, I want to provide all of my patients with the best care available to them. I want to make sure that all patients are happy with the care that they receive.  Certainly, I would like to know of any areas which need improvement.  If you have any concerns about the care I provided you or your family member, I urge you to contact me directly at by email or office phone.  I will personally address all of your concerns in a timely manner.  Your positive feedback is also appreciated.

Dr. Pabarue Jr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Phlebology
      •  Board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics
      •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Dr. Pabarue Jr has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Why It Matters: Dr. Pabarue Jr's Board Certifications

Graduated in 1993

• Other Education
        Wright State University / Main Campus

Completed in 1997

Dr. Pabarue Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pabarue Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Phlebology