Dr. Hsiao-Ping Hu, MD

Dr. Hsiao-Ping Hu, MD

Pediatrics  |

Dr. Hsiao-Ping Hu, MD is a pediatrics doctor who practices in Redding, CA. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Hu is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center Redding.

HSIAO-PING HU MD

1832 Buenaventura Blvd Ste A

Redding, CA 96001

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California
  • Principal Life

Learn about Dr. Hu

Dedicated to providing the highest quality medical care in a safe and caring environment.

Dr. Hu's Experience

Dr. Hu's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pediatrics

• Wart Removal
  • Well Baby Care
  • Well Child Examination
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for California.

• New York University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • New York University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • Uc Davis Mc
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1995
  • Uc Davis Mc
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997

Dr. Hu has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese

Dr. Hu does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hu and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hu's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hu to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Hu's Performance
Redding, CA |
We have been thoroughly satisfied with our experience at Dr. Hu's office! He is kind, patient, professional, and our baby loves him. His staff is always helpful and courteous. We are always in and out of the office, never waiting to get to a room. We highly recommend Dr. Hu!
Red Bluff, CA |
Dr. Hu has been our pediatrician for 18 years. Not only is he professional and competent, but also kind and compassionate. On each and every occasion when ours boys have been ill, his office has accommodated them that same day. We live in Red Bluff and would not consider switching to a closer physician. We have the utmost respect for him, and wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Hu.
in Redding, CA |
SUCH a great staff with very little wait! Also, I would recommend Dr. Hu to people because he is an EXCELLENT physician. He knows his stuff,, doesn't speak down to you, doesn't sugar coat, is every good at explaining things and takes precautions. I appreciate his kindness to my children. He's also very real not a "faker" of smiles which i like. He smiles when he means it. I would definitely recommend him to someone looking for a good no nonsense pediatrician.
in Redding, CA |
Dr. Hu has been my children's pediatrician since birth, which is over 7 years now. He is patient, professional, accommodating and the care he talks with my children is what keeps us in his practice. I've never had to worry with such a competent professional looking after the healthcare needs of my family. Dr Hu is a great pediatrician and I'll never forget how kind, helpful and patient he was when I was a new mom with my first baby.
Redding, CA |
We absolutely love Dr. Hu and his staff!! They are so personable and great with kids. When our little one is sick, they are quick to schedule same day appointments and will even do weekend visits if necessary! Dr. Hu and staff go out of their way to make sure their patients get the best care!
I would recommend Dr. Hu to others. He and his staff are very friendly and punctual. Our kids also like him as well. He is very reachable incase of an emergency also.
My grandson is not even a Patient of this so called Dr but is the on call Dr for his regular Dr twice my daughter has had to call after office hours and he was on call both times was sooo rude would not even give her two minutes of his time to let her explain what her concern was for her baby just told her and her husband just take him to the ER and hung up on them they sat for over 5 hours both time for something he could of just helped them with over the phone WOULD NOT take my dog to him
Have you seen Dr. Hsiao-Ping Hu, MD?
Are you Dr. Hu?