Dr. Hsiao Bechinski, DO
Not Accepting

Dr. Hsiao Bechinski, DO

Internal Medicine | Female

Waldon Internal Medicine 5900 Waldon Rd Ste C Clarkston, MI 48346 Get Directions

Dr. Hsiao Bechinski, DO is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Clarkston, MI. She is 45 years old and has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. Bechinski is affiliated with McLaren Oakland and Genesys Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Bechinski's Experience

See how Dr. Bechinski's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bechinski

Dr. Bechinski accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Bechinski has admitting privileges.

Dr. Bechinski's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bechinski to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Bechinski's Performance
Dr Bechinski is a wonderful, caring, competent doctor. Unfortunately she is incapable of hiring a staff who reflects her talents and abilities. The situation is intolerable.
in Clarkston, MI |
Dr. Bechinski is a wonderful doctor who really care about her patients.
Clarkston, MI |
After many years of making excuses I am finally fed up! Can't keep office staff, always a turnover. Not only are they rude but very unprofessional. They've actually answered the phone "yeah". They NEVER return phone calls especially if your waiting for a referral or test result! Diagnosing was mainly done by Dr asking other Drs!? Actually was sent to a surgeon (with me protesting) only to have them look at me like I was crazy! All I needed was physical therapy!
in Detroit, mi |
I have been with Dr. Bechinski for 6 years. I see her once a month faithfully. She always takes her time to listen and explain things to me. I drive from Detroit just to see her. Staff is great also scheduling and in and out in about half hour to 45 minutes. I would recommend her to anyone.
in Lapeer, mi |
Doctor bechinski is very caring and wonderful to her patients. Gets me in and out as soon as possible. Calling to make appointments is much better and easier since some new staff. I would highly recommend her for any of your needs..
in lapeer mi 48446 |
I have been with doctor Bechinski for almost a year and I have recommended her to many of my friends she is caring doctor not only to me but all her patients, she takes her time with me and listens to me of all my concerns
in Lapeer, MI |
I absolutely love Dr. Bechinski! She is kind, caring, & actually listens to her patients!
in Clarkston, MI |
My experience with this office has been horrible. Calls are not returned, in fact you can go into the office and not be acknowledged by staff. The gal that is the main point of contact for the office is down right rude! She called to apologize after hanging up on me then exhibited the same unprofessional, rude behavior the next time I called the office for follow-up. I requested contact from the Doctor and never was able to talk to her despite numerous messages. Doctor keeps you waiting 45 min
Have you seen Dr. Hsiao Bechinski, DO?
Are you Dr. Bechinski?

Compare Dr. Bechinski

Dr. Bechinski's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Cholesterol Diseases
  • Hyperthyroidism

Nova Se Univ Coll Of Osteo Med

Graduated in 2002

Dr. Bechinski does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bechinski and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Adolescent Medicine